1. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    24 May '14 17:27
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    We believe God does what He wants to for a higher purpose because His thinking is higher than our thinking and His ways are higher than our ways. So what you think is a tragedy may actually be a blessing.
    You think god could have caused this to happen?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 May '14 18:33
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    The point I'm making right now is the same one I made at the start of this thread, divegeester. It is you guys that wish to put a label on me. And if the label no longer works, you just choose a different label. Meanwhile, you carefully sidestep the question I'm asking you.

I'll ask again: do you believe that god could have stopped this tragedy, di ...[text shortened]... en't you the one always attacking the JWs in particular for not answering straight up questions?
    Yes God could have stopped it like he could have made sure that plane didn't disappear or those sailor lose their lives, or Kracatowa not erupt or babies not die or for that matter anyone not die.

Your point is weak and well worn.
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    28 May '14 12:48
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Yes God could have stopped it like he could have made sure that plane didn't disappear or those sailor lose their lives, or Kracatowa not erupt or babies not die or for that matter anyone not die.

Your point is weak and well worn.
    What IS my weak and worn point, divegeester? And before you answer, let me help you by repeating that it is NOT "good/bad things happen, therefore god does/n't exist".
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 May '14 13:01
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    What IS my weak and worn point, divegeester? And before you answer, let me help you by repeating that it is NOT "good/bad things happen, therefore god does/n't exist".
    1. Good things happen
    2. Bad things happen
    3. Therefore, Great King Rat does not exit

Perfect logic, right?
  5. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    28 May '14 14:38
    1. Good things happen
    2. Bad things happen

Perfect logic, right?
    Are.
    You.
    Really.
    This.
    Dumb?
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    28 May '14 18:243 edits
    1. Good things happen
    2. Bad things happen

Perfect logic, right?
    That is about as disjoint from any correspondence with the actual argument as

1) Wheels are round
    2) Therefore, RJHinds is a dick

Reveal Hidden Content
    NB: For those that are better skilled with logic than RJHInds - though the conclusion is true, this does not necessarily follow from the premise

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree