More bombs near the Holy Land

More bombs near the Holy Land

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
If you think the JWs made up their own Bible to fit their already existing dogma, and if you believe you can substantiate the claim, it's certainly worth a thread of its own.
More than enough threads have already been written about it. Threads which I have participated in.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Oct 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yes they are apostates, divesgeester was caught posting apostate material he hadn't even read from third party hate sites that fueled his prejudice and FMF is an apostate Christian having left Christianity and formed his own religion, with himself as head of his own church. He spent twenty years as a Christian and is Biblically illiterate.

Pers ...[text shortened]... sengaged from any kind of meaningful discussion. Perhaps you may fare better, but I'm finished.
And you have been already busted by your calling ALL Christians (except JWs, of course) nominal Christians. Way to show love toward your Christian brothers there, hypocrite.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Oct 15

Perhaps you may fare better, but I'm finished.
If only.

F

Moves
18 Oct 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
More than enough threads have already been written about it. Threads which I have participated in.
And yet you said you substantiated your claim "at least once". If there have been more than enough threads already written about what you claim, how come you didn't substantiate your claim every time every time you participated? Why entertain the possibility that - in all those threads - you may have only substantiated your claim on one occasion.

r

Moves
18 Oct 15

Yes they are apostates, divesgeester was caught posting apostate material he hadn't even read from third party hate sites that fueled his prejudice and FMF is an apostate Christian having left Christianity and formed his own religion, with himself as head of his own church. He spent twenty years as a Christian and is Biblically illiterate.

Pers ...[text shortened]... sengaged from any kind of meaningful discussion. Perhaps you may fare better, but I'm finished.
Yes, many are nit pickers and some are other things which I wouldn't care to state.
Evenso, if we reason with them, maybe the light will come on.
(Maybe I'm too optimistic.)
I've seen it take years to hit home.
It's like trying to scratch our way through permafrost.
I haven't been here long, but, it seems like it's the same old wheeze every time.
Do they know this is the 21st Century and there is a mountain of new information?
(Daniel 12:4) “As for you, Daniel, keep the words secret, and seal up the book until the time of the end. Many will rove about, and the true knowledge will become abundant.”

F

Moves
18 Oct 15

Originally posted by roigam
I haven't been here long, but, it seems like it's the same old wheeze every time.
Well, you've been here for three and a half years. Is robbie involved in a "wheeze" here too, in your estimation? Does he acquit himself well on this forum - as a member of the JW organisation and as follower of Christ?

F

Moves
18 Oct 15

Yes, many are nit pickers and some are other things which I wouldn't care to state.
How can telling you that I do not believe the world is going to be destroyed, that I have no credible reason for thinking such a thing will happen - despite your claims - and that - within the moral landscape of my belief system - I do not hope that it will end soon - how can this be described as "nit picking"?

r

Moves
18 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
How can telling you that I do not believe the world is going to be destroyed, that I have no credible reason for thinking such a thing will happen - despite your claims - and that - within the moral landscape of my belief system - I do not hope that it will end soon - how can this be described as "nit picking"?
Do you know the difference between the world and the Earth?
(Ecclesiastes 1:4) A generation is going, and a generation is coming, But the earth remains forever.

If the Bible says clearly that the world (the society of mankind alienated from God) is
going to be destroyed and you differ, you can only do that by nit picking, that is being critical of what the Bible says.
Most people don't want to admit the end is coming because they don't want to be held responsible for their actions.

F

Moves
18 Oct 15

If the Bible says clearly that the world (the society of mankind alienated from God) is going to be destroyed and you differ, you can only do that by nit picking, that is being critical of what the Bible says.
How can a fundamental difference in belief be dismissed as "nit picking"?

F

Moves
18 Oct 15

Most people don't want to admit the end is coming because they don't want to be held responsible for their actions.
"Admit"?

Bearing in mind that I am a non-Christian ~ and in so far as you can tell ~ in what ways do you think I behave as if I "don't want to be held responsible for [my] actions"

r

Moves
18 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
How can a fundamental difference in belief be dismissed as "nit picking"?
Are you claiming that your fundamental belief comes from the Bible?

F

Moves
18 Oct 15

Are you claiming that your fundamental belief comes from the Bible?
No. I am not. Are you claiming that my fundamental belief comes from the Bible?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
And yet you said you substantiated your claim "at least once". If there have been more than enough threads already written about what you claim, how come you didn't substantiate your claim every time every time you participated? Why entertain the possibility that - in all those threads - you may have only substantiated your claim on one occasion.
And I said "at least once". Again, if you somehow cannot follow the concepts, perhaps you should not insert yourself into the proceedings, lest you make an ass of yourself. Oh, wait, you do this in the vain hope that you can somehow actually land a blow against someone you disagree with. Pathetic.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
Fair enough. Forthwith, I think I will simply describe you as... "misinformed".

F

Moves
18 Oct 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
And I said "at least once". Again, if you somehow cannot follow the concepts, perhaps you should not insert yourself into the proceedings, lest you make an ass of yourself. Oh, wait, you do this in the vain hope that you can somehow actually land a blow against someone you disagree with. Pathetic.
Why didn't you say that you had substantiated your claim every time you'd made it in the many threads you participated in and in which you'd made the claim? Why only "at least once"?