1. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 00:211 edit
    Regardless of what we believe, Jehovah God is bringing an end to this unsuccessfull way of living on the Earth.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 00:31
    Originally posted by roigam
    (Proverbs 3:5, 6) Trust in Jehovah with all your heart, And do not rely on your own understanding.  6 In all your ways take notice of him, And he will make your paths straight.
    There is no satisfying solution until Jehovah installs His first born Son Christ Jesus in his full Kingship.
    (Psalm 2:1-12) Why are the nations agitated And the peoples muttering an empty thing?  2 The kings of the earth take their stand And high officials gather together as one Against Jehovah and against his anointed one.  3 They say: “Let us tear off their shackles And throw off their ropes!”  4 The One enthroned in the heavens will laugh; Jehovah will scoff at them.  5 At that time he will speak to them in his anger And terrify them in his burning anger,  6 Saying: “I myself have installed my king On Zion, my holy mountain.”  7 Let me proclaim the decree of Jehovah; He said to me: “You are my son; Today I have become your father.  8 Ask of me, and I will give nations as your inheritance And the ends of the earth as your possession.  9 You will break them with an iron scepter, And you will smash them like a piece of pottery.” 10 So now, you kings, show insight; Accept correction, you judges of the earth. 11 Serve Jehovah with fear, And rejoice with trembling. 12 Honor the son, or God will become indignant And you will perish from the way, For His anger flares up quickly. Happy are all those taking refuge in Him.
    (1 John 3:8) ..... For this purpose the Son of God was made manifest, to break up the works of the Devil.

My question was: Aside from going door to door ["to tell people of Jehovah's provisions of salvation"], what other actions do you propose people take to alleviate " the human misery that is going on"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree