1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jul '17 21:25
    Please in scripture name the verse where God says He is going to reject any Christian! He says in several places about rejecting the unrighteous, but no where does He call a Christian unrighteous. There are false brethren I reject calling them Christian.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Jul '17 21:55
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Please in scripture name the verse where God says He is going to reject any Christian! He says in several places about rejecting the unrighteous, but no where does He call a Christian unrighteous. There are false brethren I reject calling them Christian.
    You must be a politician or a lawyer. What you have done is create your own definition of a Christian ie a righteous follower of Christ, and then ask people to show where the Bible says that God will reject righteous Christians.

Your definition of Christian is false. A Christian is a professed follower of Christ. The definition makes no indication, neither should it, about whether the follower is righteous or otherwise as that is something to be determined by Christ at an appointed time which nobody knows.

So your question is deceitful.

The Bible does indicate many times and in differnt ways, that there are Christian Saints who will not enter the Kingdom of God.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '17 22:12
    I'd say the part where Jesus said that there are those who say to him lord, lord but he rejects the evil doers.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jul '17 23:01
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I'd say the part where Jesus said that there are those who say to him lord, lord but he rejects the evil doers.
    Yes, those mouth worshipers, those that pretend, but they are not called Christian in
    scripture, there are other words for them. Liars, are false, but never do you see the
    name Christian put upon liars, instead we see all liars have a place waiting for them in
    Hell.

I just want to see it in scripture where Christians are called evil, where they are called
    anything false! I know sinners are called that, those that preach about other jesus, but not
    once is it done in scripture where anyone lead by God, or God calls Christians anything
    false or evil.

I will allow I may be in error, all I need are scriptures to prove me wrong.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '17 23:03
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You must be a politician or a lawyer. What you have done is create your own definition of a Christian ie a righteous follower of Christ, and then ask people to show where the Bible says that God will reject righteous Christians.

Your definition of Christian is false. A Christian is a professed follower of Christ. The definition makes no indication, neithe ...[text shortened]... mes and in differnt ways, that there are Christian Saints who will not enter the Kingdom of God.
    Are you expecting a reply from KellyJay?
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 00:40
    Yes, those mouth worshipers, those that pretend, but they are not called Christian in
    scripture, there are other words for them. Liars, are false, but never do you see the
    name Christian put upon liars, instead we see all liars have a place waiting for them in
    Hell.

I just want to see it in scripture where Christians are called evil, where they are ca ...[text shortened]...
    false or evil.

I will allow I may be in error, all I need are scriptures to prove me wrong.
    God will decide who are true Christians, not us.

I believe those who called out lord, lord actually believe themselves to be Christians.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 00:48
    God will decide who are true Christians, not us.

I believe those who called out lord, lord actually believe themselves to be Christians.
    No doubt God is the last say in all things back then, now, and to come. Yet does scripture call anyone a Christian who is doing anything other than serving the Lord.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 00:57
    I think the word "Christian" is only used 3 times in the Bible.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 00:571 edit
    No doubt God is the last say in all things back then, now, and to come. Yet does scripture call anyone a Christian who is doing anything other than serving the Lord.
    Is teaching that one can be living a homosexual relationship and still be a Christian biblical, by your standard?
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 01:06
    Originally posted by chaney3
    I think the word "Christian" is only used 3 times in the Bible.
    The context good or bad?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 01:07
    Is teaching that one can be living a homosexual relationship and still be a Christian, by your standard?
    Who cares what my standards are, scripture calls that sin.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 01:11
    Who cares what my standards are, scripture calls that sin.
    Is it biblical then?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 01:15
    The context good or bad?
    Acts 11:26
    Acts 26:28
    1Peter 4:16

The context is neutral. It seems that the word "Christian" only started being used as the Bible was being wrapped up.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 01:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Are you expecting a reply from KellyJay?
    Nope.. don't care for one either. I never ask him questions. I don't need his opinion.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 01:42
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Nope.. don't care for one either. I never ask him questions. I don't need his opinion.
    So much for "love thy neighbor".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree