Please pray for this family....

Please pray for this family....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Oct 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
'at least you know your place' you make it sound like being a surrendered wife. to my mind humanity is a great thing, god should be honored to stand with us not above us. equality for all.

i didnt expect sharing, i picked up on your sarcasm and i can tell you're a closed book. you like to partake your pithy words of wisdom and run.

you should rem ...[text shortened]... he fact that we are going to burn in hell. so forgive us if sometimes we get a little piqued.
No. In fact it pains God that the vast majority of His creation in fact revels in its separation from Him. God cannot be 'honored' to stand with unrepentant sinners, which is the majority of humankind.

No, we're not okay with it at all.

But the only one who can save the atheist is the atheist, and all of them here are quite convinced that they do not need 'saving'. That's what 'unrepentant' means. They have the choice. They just choose... poorly. That's not our fault.

Moves
20 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
No. In fact it pains God that the vast majority of His creation in fact revels in its separation from Him. God cannot be 'honored' to stand with unrepentant sinners, which is the majority of humankind.

No, we're not okay with it at all.

But the only one who can save the atheist is the atheist, and all of them here are quite convinced that they do no tant' means. They have the choice. They just choose... poorly. That's not our fault.
but you can live with it, not only that but you can spend eternity in bliss knowing what happened to those of who didnt or couldnt 'get it'. if i were in your shoes my little corner plot in heaven would feel rather hollow, i wouldnt be able to look at god without disgust in my eyes. its a big part of life knowing right from wrong, when it comes to god you guys seem to loose that ability.
if you wrote down the actions of god in a book and showed them to a child and asked is this person good or bad what do you think the answer would be?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Oct 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
but you can live with it, not only that but you can spend eternity in bliss knowing what happened to those of who didnt or couldnt 'get it'. if i were in your shoes my little corner plot in heaven would feel rather hollow, i wouldnt be able to look at god without disgust in my eyes. its a big part of life knowing right from wrong, when it comes to god y ...[text shortened]... ed them to a child and asked is this person good or bad what do you think the answer would be?
http://www.christianpost.com/news/a-pill-to-erase-bad-memories-50769/

The Lord God can give us peace by removing our bad memories as He also is able to forgive and forget our sins.

One example text prophecy of the second death lake of fire judgment from Isaiah 26:

O Lord, Your hand is lifted up yet they do not see it.
They see Your zeal for the people and are put to shame;
Indeed, fire will devour Your enemies.
Lord, You will establish peace for us,
Since You have also performed for us all our works.
O Lord our God, other masters besides You have ruled us;
But through You alone we confess Your name.
The dead will not live, the departed spirits will not rise;
Therefore You have punished and destroyed them,
And You have wiped out all remembrance of them.

(Isaiah 26:11-14 NASB)

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
26 Oct 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
http://www.christianpost.com/news/a-pill-to-erase-bad-memories-50769/

The Lord God can give us peace by removing our bad memories as He also is able to forgive and forget our sins.

One example text prophecy of the second death lake of fire judgment from Isaiah 26:

O Lord, Your hand is lifted up yet they do not see it.
They see Your zeal for the peo ...[text shortened]... d destroyed them,
And You have wiped out all remembrance of them.

(Isaiah 26:11-14 NASB)[/b]
Boney's high on china white, Shorty found a p p punk
😵

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Oct 12

I just saw this prayer request and read what happen, I'm sorry and I'm praying
for you guys and their family. I'm also sorry people here were such jerks at your
request too, instead of voicing support, or just being quiet they turned a bad thing
even worse.
Kelly

F

Moves
26 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
I just saw this prayer request and read what happen, I'm sorry and I'm praying
for you guys and their family. I'm also sorry people here were such jerks at your
request too, instead of voicing support, or just being quiet they turned a bad thing
even worse.
Kelly
Doesn't what happened mean that - according to your belief system - it was God's will that Whitney Heichel die in the way that she did?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
Doesn't what happened mean that - according to your belief system - it was God's will that Whitney Heichel die in the way that she did?
Salt on wounds, is that your goal here?
Kelly

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Oct 12

Kelly
I think it's a pertinent question Kelly, do you believe it was God's will that Whitney Heichel died the way she did?

F

Moves
26 Oct 12

Kelly
Not at all. Your beliefs are on the line at a time like this all the more, because it is people like you who make claims about the power of prayer and your ability to summon God's intervention. If the prayers went unanswered, doesn't it mean that it was God's will that Whitney Heichel die in the way she did?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Oct 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I think it's a pertinent question Kelly, do you believe it was God's will that Whitney Heichel died the way she did?
I think attempting to score "spiritual debate points" here during the time someone
asked for prayer was sickening. I think attempting to score more after a death
is so low I was suprised you and FMF would go there, but you did.
Kelly

F

Moves
26 Oct 12

I think attempting to score "spiritual debate points" here during the time someone
You are dodging the fundamental spiritual question that has been posed to you.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Oct 12

Kelly
There is no 'point scoring' going on here, i'm curious as to what you believe.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Oct 12

There is no 'point scoring' going on here, i'm curious as to what you believe.
I think the heart of man is full of sin, and sinners sin.
I wonder why God who seeing us at our worst sent His Son to die for us and save
us of all the ugly things we do to each other and God.
Kelly

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Oct 12

I think the heart of man is full of sin, and sinners sin.
I wonder why God who seeing us at our worst sent His Son to die for us and save
us of all the ugly things we do to each other and God.
Kelly
I don't see how that answers the question. Here it is -

'Do you believe it was God's will that Whitney Heichel died the way she did?'

It's a yes or no.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Oct 12

I don't see how that answers the question. Here it is -

'Do you believe it was God's will that Whitney Heichel died the way she did?'

It's a yes or no.