Question to any JW

Question to any JW

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
04 Feb 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I am talking pure unadulterated waters of truth, how many clinically obese Jehovah's
witnesses are there? probably zilch, for having an active share in the ministry, walking
from house to house prevents such, especially in hill country like ours, well mine,
yours is pretty flat.
The old dude in the video who was a JW was fat

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
04 Feb 12

ok so here is the question: If person X does not join the JW ranks will that person still be able to live on the paradise earth? YES or NO is all that is needed. Also if person X dies and does not join the JW's will person X still be able to be resurrected as righteous and live on the paradise earth? A YES or NO is all that is needed.

Manny

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Feb 12

What about smoking ciggies , Rob and Galve ?

I understand that you cant smoke any cigs at all, but you can have a few drinks?
Why this limit?
It doesn't make any sense to me on any level except that it is bad for your health. But so is over-eating. This question is on the back of your ping-pong match with Proper Knob about overeating and drinking to excess.

Lets say I dont drink and eat properly but smoke 5 ciggies a day. How come that is such a big deal when over eating isn't/ doesn't appear to be (from what you said to Proper Knob) ?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Feb 12

Originally posted by menace71
I did not say we'd burn in hell forever I pay attention I KNOW JW doctrine as well as you do I know we will get zapped out of existence those who do not become JW's
(Which I actually like that part of JW doctrine)

Manny
Oh you do you? That's the best yet. That's kind of getting into RJH's territory now. Lol.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Feb 12

ok so here is the question: If person X does not join the JW ranks will that person still be able to live on the paradise earth? YES or NO is all that is needed. Also if person X dies and does not join the JW's will person X still be able to be resurrected as righteous and live on the paradise earth? A YES or NO is all that is needed.

Manny
Yes and no. Is the headache getting worse? Lol.

f

Moves
04 Feb 12

Post 1 page one

Is it possible for a non-Jehovah's Witness person to enter the heaven, or inherit the paradise earth you talk about?

This is a really important [after]life or death question so a yes or no response is required.

Qualification of the yes or no is of course fine, if there is a yes or no.

Many thanks for your concise frank responses.

Post 1, page 16

Manny

Did I miss anything in between?

rc

Moves
04 Feb 12
3 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
So which group am I in?

Sorry to be so "stupid and obstinate" but this life and death thing is a big deal to me and frankly your whole long winded refusal to answer questions, then bombastically blurting it all out and claiming you had said it all before 5 times is at best confussing and at worst frighteningly creepy.
you? which group are you in?

If you think you are going to heaven to be with Christ to rule as a king and priest, well,
that's what group you are in, no one can say otherwise,

if you are not part of the great crowd who survives Armageddon, 'out of all tribes and
tongues and nations', then you'll get zapped.

If you die ignorant you may get a chance of resurrection, who can say.

Have a pleasant day and remember to visit www.watchtower.org for all your spiritual
needs.

rc

Moves
04 Feb 12

Originally posted by karoly aczel
What about smoking ciggies , Rob and Galve ?

I understand that you cant smoke any cigs at all, but you can have a few drinks?
Why this limit?
It doesn't make any sense to me on any level except that it is bad for your health. But so is over-eating. This question is on the back of your ping-pong match with Proper Knob about overeating and drinking ...[text shortened]... a big deal when over eating isn't/ doesn't appear to be (from what you said to Proper Knob) ?
No cigarettes, its a defilement of both flesh and spirit, not to mention the fact that you
are contaminating others through second hand smoke, give it up and cleanse yourself!
save up the money and buy something non defiling.

rc

Moves
04 Feb 12
1 edit

Originally posted by fargdls
Post 1 page one

Is it possible for a non-Jehovah's Witness person to enter the heaven, or inherit the paradise earth you talk about?

This is a really important [after]life or death question so a yes or no response is required.

Qualification of the yes or no is of course fine, if there is a yes or no.

Many thanks for your concise frank resp arth? A YES or NO is all that is needed.

Manny

Did I miss anything in between?
yes, Fabian talking nonsense about cults while providing no supporting text other than,
because he thinks we are, and PK claiming we should all go on a diet or suffer the
wrath of God.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
04 Feb 12
1 edit

yes, Fabian talking nonsense about cults while providing no supporting text other than,
because he thinks we are, and PK claiming we should all go on a diet or suffer the
wrath of God.
No fatties aloud in heaven Rob so says God's rules as written in scripture, if you have a problem with that i suggest you take it up with him.

Moves
04 Feb 12
1 edit

If you think you are going to heaven to be with Christ to rule as a king and priest, well,
that's what group you are in, no one can say otherwise
This is good news indeed because it is what I believe and validates my intention to never join a cultish religion in order to facilitate it.

D

St. Peter's

Moves
04 Feb 12

Originally posted by galveston75
Yes and no. Is the headache getting worse? Lol.
let your yes be yes and your no be no

Moves
04 Feb 12

Manny
Lol - it's difficult to get a handle on why anyone would want to join the JWs isn't.

Clearly they believe "membership has it's rewards", but they won't clearly define what those rewards are, or importanly the consequences of not being a member.

Moves
04 Feb 12

Originally posted by Doward
let your yes be yes and your no be no
Good point.

rc

Moves
04 Feb 12

Originally posted by divegeester
This is good news indeed because it is what I believe and validates my intention to never join a cultish religion in order to facilitate it.
good, although given your reticence to post any scriptural references, i thought that
you dying in ignorance the more likely scenario, just goes to show.