Refuting Rajk999ism

Refuting Rajk999ism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
06 Oct 13
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
this thread is not about Jehovahs witnesses, its about the claim that you are saved. I thought you might be happy talking about yourself and your claims of personal salvation? you know, Jesus in you?
In your view, in order for me to be eligible for salvation I need to become a member of your church don't I, therefore talking about your church is very pertinent. If you confirm that eligibility for salvation is not restricted to JWs only I will be more than happy to apologise and retract the comment.

rc

Moves
06 Oct 13

Originally posted by sonship
Rajk999ism - Every exhortation, every cure for any and every problem in the Christian life is to consider the threat of losing eternal life.

Rajk999ism - Pretty much every verse in the New Testament to adjust the Christian walk is about losing eternal life.
more nonsense, the universal issue is not your personal salvation oh deluded one, there are far greater issues than your personal salvation. he universal issue is the sanctification of Gods name, that is the very first thing that Christ asked us to pray for, infact, i dont think he mentions your personal salvation in the entire model prayer.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Oct 13

this idea of once saved always saved breeds a type of Christian that does nothing except for themselves, believes that by doing nothing they will inherit everlasting life, for themselves and prays to Jesus about, you guessed it, themselves. Jesus in me is about right, its all about me me me me me, isn't it jaywill!
You do not have the assurance that you are saved. False humility cannot conceal it. Pointing fingers at immature Christians cannot disguise it.

Your rationals are all used to bride your own conscience that will not allow you to say " I KNOW that I am saved."

You don't want to be selfish - EXCUSE.
You don't want to be self centered - EXCUSE.
Some Christians are too loose - EXCUSE.

Excuse after eloquent excuse after eloquent excuse you have.
You need the assurance of the anointing, the pledge of the Spirit, the seal of the Spirit, the peace towards God, and the blood of Jesus to remove your sins from you as far as the east is from the west.

You need the living Person of the Son of God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Oct 13

Rajk999ism - Every exhortation, every cure for any and every problem in the Christian life is to consider the threat of losing eternal life.

Rajk999ism - Pretty much every verse in the New Testament to adjust the Christian walk is about losing eternal life.
You are a moron to say that. There are many groups of people which I cannot list. But there is a group whose sins are so serious that God will not forgive those sins. You cannot therefore claim that all Christians are saved and saved eternally. That is just plain garbage.

rc

Moves
06 Oct 13

Originally posted by divegeester
In your view, in order for me to be eligible for salvation I need to become a member of your church don't I, therefore talking about your church is very pertinent. If you confirm that eligibility for salvation is not restricted to JWs only I will be more than happy to apologise and retract the comment.
sorry i dont care enough about an apology from you, you have nothing i need to know, nothing i want, nothing i want to give you, but go ahead, talk some more about yourself, your salvation, Jesus in you. Its all about you, isn't it.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
06 Oct 13
1 edit

sorry i dont care enough about an apology from you, you have nothing i need to know, nothing i want, nothing i want to give you, but go ahead, talk some more about yourself, your salvation, Jesus in you. Its all about you, isn't it.
Never mind the apology piece robbie, what about addressing the pertinent part of that post?

In your view, in order for me to be eligible for salvation I need to become a member of your church don't I, therefore talking about your church is very pertinent. Will you confirm that eligibility for salvation is not restricted to JWs?

rc

Moves
06 Oct 13
1 edit

You do not have the assurance that you are saved. False humility cannot conceal it. Pointing fingers at immature Christians cannot disguise it.

Your rationals are all used to bride your own conscience that will not allow you to say " I KNOW that I am saved."

You don't want to be selfish - EXCUSE.
You don't want to be self centered - EXCUSE.
Some ...[text shortened]... from you as far as the east is from the west.

You need the living Person of the Son of God.
LOL, thats hilarious, see divegeesters post, we dont need to do anything, a Carte Blanche for nothingness, despite what the scriptures say and breeds week and whipmy passive Christians who salve their consciences by giving to charities, or pay pastors to do the work of witnessing on their behalf! I know it, you know it! I have met hundreds of them, i dont want to talk about religion, its a personal matter, oops you are correct, i forgot, Jesus in you! its all about you, you are the great universal issue!

rc

Moves
06 Oct 13
1 edit

Never mind the apology piece robbie, what about addressing the pertinent part of that post?
what is it about i have nothing to give you that you dont understand? what is it about i want nothing from you that you dont understand? you have nothing of interest to say to me, waste your time with someone else, we have nothing in common, nothing at all. In seven years i have learned nothing from you, except that you are a witness hater, ok, fine thanks for that and see you around.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
06 Oct 13
1 edit

what is it about i have nothing to give you that you dont understand? what is it about i want nothing from you that you dont understand? you have nothing of interest to say to me, waste your time with someone else, we have nothing in common, nothing at all.
Don't back away, I'm not going to hurt you.

Here it is again...

In your view, in order for me to be eligible for salvation I need to become a member of your church don't I, therefore talking about your church is very pertinent. Will you confirm that eligibility for salvation is not restricted to JWs?

rc

Moves
06 Oct 13

Don't back away, I'm not going to hurt you.

Here it is again...

and here it is again,

what is it about i have nothing to give you that you dont understand? what is it about i want nothing from you that you dont understand? you have nothing of interest to say to me, waste your time with someone else, we have nothing in common, nothing at all. In seven years i have learned nothing from you, except that you are a witness hater, ok, fine thanks for that and see you around.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
06 Oct 13

Robbie don't go (again), this is just getting interesting...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Oct 13

LOL, thats hilarious, see divegeesters post, we dont need to do anything, a Carte Blanche for nothingness, despite what the scriptures say and breeds week and whipmy passive Christians who salve their consciences by giving to charities, or pay pastors to do the work of witnessing on their behalf! I know it, you know it! I have met hundreds of them, ...[text shortened]... s you are correct, i forgot, Jesus in you! its all about you, you are the great universal issue!
More excuses.

You sound like the grumbling jealous older brother in the parable of the prodigal son.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
06 Oct 13

and here it is again,

Here you are again backed up into your dilemma corner. This is your chance to set the record straight.

rc

Moves
06 Oct 13
2 edits

More excuses.

You sound like the grumbling jealous older brother in the parable of the prodigal son.
its not excuses jaywill, you know its true, if you dont think you need to do anything, what will motivate you, please explain. Its clear that since certain types of Christians think that they do not need to do anything, that they are saved already, it will be an inducement for all kinds of nothingness, not to mention licentiousness, its ok, i am saved already, i can do what i like.

Look at divesgeester, he thinks that by doing nothing, its a virtue despite that the scriptures state that we are to slave for God, look what type of Christian this teaching breeds. Passive and utterly without a public ministry of any description other than soup kitchens and jumble sales.

rc

Moves
06 Oct 13

Here you are again backed up into your dilemma corner. This is your chance to set the record straight.