Refuting Rajk999ism

Refuting Rajk999ism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Oct 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
what is it about i have nothing to give you that you dont understand? what is it about i want nothing from you that you dont understand? you have nothing of interest to say to me, waste your time with someone else, we have nothing in common, nothing at all. In seven years i have learned nothing from you, except that you are a witness hater, ok, fine thanks for that and see you around.
The sole holders of God's truth and yet a simple question that is totally pertinent to this topic has you disabled.

rc

Moves
06 Oct 13
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
The sole holders of God's truth and yet a simple question that is totally pertinent to this topic has you disabled.
In seven years i have learned nothing from you, except that you are a witness hater, ok, fine thanks for that and see you around.

Moves
06 Oct 13

what is it about i have nothing to give you that you dont understand? what is it about i want nothing from you that you dont understand? you have nothing of interest to say to me, waste your time with someone else, we have nothing in common, nothing at all. In seven years i have learned nothing from you, except that you are a witness hater, ok, fine thanks for that and see you around.
Do you think this behaviour is either winning credibility for you or your church?

Moves
06 Oct 13
1 edit

In seven years i have learned nothing from you, except that you are a witness hater, ok, fine thanks for that and see you around.
But I'm not trying to teach you anything robbie, I am trying to learn something from you and I have a question for you. It's the one you are not allowed to answer(??):

In your view, in order for me to be eligible for salvation I need to become a member of your church don't I, therefore talking about your church is very pertinent. Will you confirm that eligibility for salvation is not restricted to JWs?

rc

Moves
06 Oct 13

Do you think this behaviour is either winning credibility for you or your church?

rc

Moves
06 Oct 13

But I'm not trying to teach you anything robbie, I am trying to learn something from you and I have a question for you. It's the one you are not allowed to answer(??):

In your view, in order for me to be eligible for salvation I need to become a member of your church don't I, therefore talking about your church is very pertinent. Will you confirm that eligibility for salvation is not restricted to JWs?

Moves
06 Oct 13

I don't hate you or any JWs, on the contrary in fact. But I am interested in your view on this question.

rc

Moves
06 Oct 13

I don't hate you or any JWs, on the contrary in fact. But I am interested in your view on this question.

Moves
06 Oct 13

Is this a question you have been instructed not to answer?

rc

Moves
06 Oct 13

Is this a question you have been instructed not to answer?
time for divesgeester away, goodbye.

rc

Moves
06 Oct 13

ahh thats better, now where were we, ah yes, jaywillism on trial.

Moves
06 Oct 13
1 edit

Do you have any idea of how peculiar your behaviour is here?

Moves
06 Oct 13

Well I guess that's that for a while; seems the best way to handle a tricky question when you are the sole holders of God's truth is to ignore it.

As bizarre as these last set of exchanges with robbie carrobie have been, I invite forum members to observe that I was not rude to him, I just asked a question.

rc

Moves
06 Oct 13
1 edit

I must apologise to the forum, these wicked trolls never learn. DG away works a treat, so peaceful, so serene, so not flaming.

Moves
06 Oct 13
1 edit

I must apologise to the forum, these wicked trolls never learn. DG away works a treat, so peaceful, so serene, so not flaming.
Can I PM you the question to save the need for you to apologise on my behalf?

Edit: I guess not as you have me on ignore. You REALLY don't want to answer that question do you.