1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 11:141 edit
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    If Satan and a bunch of demons were sent to earth, isn't that like sentencing a pedophile to live with your own kids?
    Funny you should say that but that reminds me of a story. (Now I know my 'alien' theories haven't gone down that well (Cassaid excluded) but this is another 'alien' story...)
    Aparently the 'greys' came to our planet a while ago and started jumping around in our time and creating all sorts of havoc with our history. The thing is they couldn't go beyond 2020. (or something like that.) They had lost their emotional bodies long ago and were totally left brain driven... They came here when our race was just evolving. The analogy here is that some 64 year old man came and raped a 14 year old.
    Now whether this story is true or not doesn't matter so much , its just when I look around I see that something sinister has happened.
    Now , as we move into our glorious future, I ask you to consider this: please don't exclude anyone from our future Earth community. Greys included. They have realized that they don't have the answers, (for all their technology), and they are stuck here, just as we are.
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 11:31
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Funny you should say that but that reminds me of a story. (Now I know my 'alien' theories haven't gone down that well (Cassaid excluded) but this is another 'alien' story...)
    Aparently the 'greys' came to our planet a while ago and started jumping around in our time and creating all sorts of havoc with our history. The thing is they couldn't go beyond ...[text shortened]... ave the answers, (for all their technology), and they are stuck here, just as we are.
    Besides the malaria and mosquitos god must have rounded out his tough love by giving us demons too. Rattle snakes and cold viruses would have been sufficient, but then I don't have gods wisdom.
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 11:36
    Aparently the 'greys' came to our planet a while ago and started jumping around in our time and creating all sorts of havoc with our history. The thing is they couldn't go beyond ...[text shortened]... ave the answers, (for all their technology), and they are stuck here, just as we are.
    What on Earth are you drivelling on about?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 11:37
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Besides the malaria and mosquitos god must have rounded out his tough love by giving us demons too. Rattle snakes and cold viruses would have been sufficient, but then I don't have gods wisdom.
    We are moving out of "the Law of Karma" and into "the Law of Grace"...
    stop putiing barriers between you and god. I'm sure you are wise...🙂
  5. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 11:39
    We are moving out of "the Law of Karma" and into "the Law of Grace"...
    stop putiing barriers between you and god. I'm sure you are wise...🙂
    I never did like dungeons and dragons anyway.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 11:41
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    What on Earth are you drivelling on about?
    Hey dude!! other than the above post I would like to remind you that all so-called 'advanced' people were considered drivellers before their visions were confirmed by the rest of the population.

There is more than one type of 'grey' alien. The story I mentioned b4 was just an example of one of those groups. (there is 3 groups, I think)
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 11:441 edit
    Hey dude!! other than the above post I would like to remind you that all so-called 'advanced' people were considered drivellers before their visions were confirmed by the rest of the population.

There is more than one type of 'grey' alien. The story I mentioned b4 was just an example of one of those groups. (there is 3 groups, I think)
    A 64yr old raping a 14yr old is evidence of 'grey aliens'? Sorry, but i don't follow that at all.

'advanced' people were considered drivellers before their visions were confirmed by the rest of the population

Would you care to elaborate, beacuse i'm not sure what you're talking about.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 11:541 edit
    A 64yr old raping a 14yr old is evidence of 'grey aliens'? Sorry, but i don't follow that at all.

[b]'advanced' people were considered drivellers before their visions were confirmed by the rest of the population

Would you care to elaborate, beacuse i'm not sure what you're talking about.[/b]
    a 64 year old 'alien' race coming to our planet and 'raping' our 14 year old local population. This is more of an 'intellectual raping' than an actual physical one. They came here, from a dying world, and proceeded to influence the local inhabitants in a bid for domination. When they realized they could no go beyond 2020 they started to change their tack, and are believed to be working with humans, to understand their own emotional bodies. That which they have lost. That which is integral to going furthur...

Were not a lot of the pioneers of our great human race considered 'crackpots' in their day? Musicians,scientists, philosophers,etc.
    Nikola Tesla comes to mind. Have you heard of any of his adventures?
  9. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 12:10
    a 64 year old 'alien' race coming to our planet and 'raping' our 14 year old local population. This is more of an 'intellectual raping' than an actual physical one. They came here, from a dying world, and proceeded to influence the local inhabitants in a bid for domination. When they realized they could no go beyond 2020 they started to change their tac ...[text shortened]... philosophers,etc.
    Nikola Tesla comes to mind. Have you heard of any of his adventures?
    Any evidence he was a 64yr old alien? And how do you rape someone 'intellectualy'?

So this race has the technological capacity to travel across the galaxy (which we've discussed in another thread), and yet they try to dominate the world firstly through the local inhabitants? Why not just kill us all?

Why can't they go beyond 2020? Which humans are they working with? How did they lost their emothional bodies?

LOts of people were considered crackpots but i don't see how that can tie into an alien race living within our society working with some of us to help get back their emotional bodies that somehow they've lost and which needs to be done by 2020!!

Dude, you need to cut back on the marijuana.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 12:19
    its fallout from the recent ashes injustice! we are all traumatised and suffering post ashes injustice syndrome.
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 12:23
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    its fallout from the recent ashes injustice! we are all traumatised and suffering post ashes injustice syndrome.
    Injustice my arse. Beaten fair and square.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 12:261 edit
    Any evidence he was a 64yr old alien? And how do you rape someone 'intellectualy'?

So this race has the technological capacity to travel across the galaxy (which we've discussed in another thread), and yet they try to dominate the world firstly through the local inhabitants? Why not just kill us all?

Why can't they go beyond 2020? Which humans are lost and which needs to be done by 2020!!

Dude, you need to cut back on the marijuana.
    Yeah , you seem to have gotten onto the gist of this paricurlar story. Well done! Proper Knob.
    Dont know why they cant go beyond 2020.

Apperantly they approached our governments but "all they wanted is the lollies"

Man, there is a serious green shortage in my life...

The destiny of the human race is to join with our galactic brothers and take our rightful place in the universe.

Take that last statement to mean whatever you think.
    Like a lot of christians , I'm prophesizing the end of this world, and the start of a new one. Unlike the JW's there is no set number on those who will make it. Its entirely up to you. (I goto bed now and rest my back..)
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 12:462 edits
    Injustice my arse. Beaten fair and square.
    Lol, despite references to your no doubt voluminous posterior i hardly think so! for the Aussies made more centuries and took more wickets, it was a travesty of justice, i for one, am completely traumatised, if it can happen to the Aussies, whos next? i fasted and prayed, Karoly offered up incense but the Gods would not be appeased, it makes one shudder.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 21:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Lol, despite references to your no doubt voluminous posterior i hardly think so! for the Aussies made more centuries and took more wickets, it was a travesty of justice, i for one, am completely traumatised, if it can happen to the Aussies, whos next? i fasted and prayed, Karoly offered up incense but the Gods would not be appeased, it makes one shudder.
    Satan had a hand in it...He even sent that medelling wizard Harry Potter along to cast some spells on ths Aussies...🙂
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 21:32
    Satan had a hand in it...He even sent that medelling wizard Harry Potter along to cast some spells on ths Aussies...🙂
    Lol, Pansy Potter, that wee woosie, i thought England were going to give him the number three spot! yes it was Satanic, no question about it!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree