1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Jun '14 19:58
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Obviously these discoveries in these last days are God's reminders to all of us of what happened to the unrepenting sinners of ancient days. So heed the warning and repent now while you have time.
    That stupid statement has been said a million times in the last 2000 years and no last days appeared and no last days are going to appear now in spite of your desperate wish for it to actually happen.

You would feel, so what if the Earth is destroyed, all the land animals, birds, insects, bacteria, ALL dead and no place in heaven for them since mankind is the obvious crown of creation.

So you can have your shtye filled heaven with no other life but humans.
    You make me sick.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jun '14 20:331 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That stupid statement has been said a million times in the last 2000 years and no last days appeared and no last days are going to appear now in spite of your desperate wish for it to actually happen.

You would feel, so what if the Earth is destroyed, all the land animals, birds, insects, bacteria, ALL dead and no place in heaven for them since mankind ...[text shortened]... n.

So you can have your shtye filled heaven with no other life but humans.
    You make me sick.
    You must have never read the following verses from the Holy Bible:

The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them. The cow will feed with the bear, their young will lie down together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox. The infant will play near the cobra’s den, and the young child will put its hand into the viper’s nest.

They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

(Isaiah 11:6-9)
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jun '14 00:562 edits
    You must have never read the following verses from the Holy Bible:

[b]The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them. The cow will feed with the bear, their young will lie down together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox. The infant will ...[text shortened]... th will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

(Isaiah 11:6-9)
    You and your ilk are going to wait a LONG LONG time for any of that crap to happen. In fact, it never will. It has been thousands of years on now and NONE of that BS has happened and in another 2000 years it STILL will not have happened and a MILLION years from now when Humans will probably be extinct, it STILL will not happen because the whole thing was just made up by men wanting control over a population and to build a political force. THAT worked splendidly well, the control and political force thing.

I had the bible and the catechism of the Catholic and Lutheran church force fed to us for 8 years in the First Lutheran Church and School in El Monte California so I know a bit about the bible.

I am one of the few lucky ones to actually think things through for myself and saw a lot of the hypocrisies of the bible god religions.

I figured that out by the age of 8 and I thank the stars every day I am not self lobotomized like you.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Jun '14 01:361 edit
    You and your ilk are going to wait a LONG LONG time for any of that crap to happen. In fact, it never will. It has been thousands of years on now and NONE of that BS has happened and in another 2000 years it STILL will not have happened and a MILLION years from now when Humans will probably be extinct, it STILL will not happen because the whole thing was ju ...[text shortened]... red that out by the age of 8 and I thank the stars every day I am not self lobotomized like you.
    Whether or not you believe in the End Times as described in the Holy Bible does not alter the fact that your last days and your end time is fast approaching, and you are not going to be able to stop it. Why must you try to spoil the hope of a happy ending in paradise by your unbelief?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jun '14 15:45
    Whether or not you believe in the End Times as described in the Holy Bible does not alter the fact that your last days and your end time is fast approaching, and you are not going to be able to stop it. Why must you try to spoil the hope of a happy ending in paradise by your unbelief?
    Because you and a few billion other people are thoroughly duped by all those heavenly promises, the only thing happening here is keeping the political process of the church alive and continuing to control those billions of people and to keep money flowing into the church coffers. It's a brilliant scam but a scam nonetheless.

People lose the memory of previous last day BS statements pretty fast, a new generation comes up that didn't hear about the LAST last day crap so are susceptible to the latest last day BS. Works great but is a clear indication humans are not as smart as they tout themselves to be.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Jun '14 16:13
    Because you and a few billion other people are thoroughly duped by all those heavenly promises, the only thing happening here is keeping the political process of the church alive and continuing to control those billions of people and to keep money flowing into the church coffers. It's a brilliant scam but a scam nonetheless.

People lose the memory of pre ...[text shortened]... BS. Works great but is a clear indication humans are not as smart as they tout themselves to be.
    You sure ain't.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jun '14 18:24
    You sure ain't.
    So you totally ignore the FACT jack, that this end of days card has been played for the last 2000 years and this one is just the latest of a long string of fails. You will go through your whole life thinking now is the end of days and remain totally duped even when you are dead and buried and the world has gone on just as it always has with its share of pleasures and disasters, which never seem to end either the Earth or humans.

So stay with your head in the sand, it is appropriate at least, there is not much oxygen there, which is good because your brain has stopped using oxygen decades ago.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 Jun '14 18:35
    So you totally ignore the FACT jack, that this end of days card has been played for the last 2000 years and this one is just the latest of a long string of fails. You will go through your whole life thinking now is the end of days and remain totally duped even when you are dead and buried and the world has gone on just as it always has with its share of ple ...[text shortened]... is not much oxygen there, which is good because your brain has stopped using oxygen decades ago.
    sonhouse, why bother? You should stick with the threads dealing with the existence of God instead of getting bogged down with issues of theology and Biblical prophecy.

We already know you think it's all a hoax.

What you should do is start a thread where we can all just insult each other to see who can do it best.

Title it: You're an idiot because... 😉
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 00:29
    In Iraq, militants press on toward Baghdad

It looks like Obama's pull out of Iraq was premature.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/22/world/meast/iraq-crisis/
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 05:26
    Originally posted by josephw
    sonhouse, why bother? You should stick with the threads dealing with the existence of God instead of getting bogged down with issues of theology and Biblical prophecy.

We already know you think it's all a hoax.

What you should do is start a thread where we can all just insult each other to see who can do it best.

Title it: You're an idiot because... 😉
    So in other words, you too think we are in the last days, which seems to come about every twenty years or so to scare the newest generation of believers because they didn't know about the last last day scare that failed as has the last day scares of the past 2000 years.

When are you dudes going to get it, the last day scare is a scam pure and simple and if you notice, Hinds has now shifted the goalpost to how bad Obama is.

And I am the idiot?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 06:32
    So in other words, you too think we are in the last days, which seems to come about every twenty years or so to scare the newest generation of believers because they didn't know about the last last day scare that failed as has the last day scares of the past 2000 years.

When are you dudes going to get it, the last day scare is a scam pure and simple and if you notice, Hinds has now shifted the goalpost to how bad Obama is.

And I am the idiot?
    I am reporting that many signs of the last days are appearing and that we should be alert to that possibility. I am not predicting any day or hour, but only pointing out the signs of the season.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 06:351 edit
    I am reporting that many signs of the last days are appearing and that we should be alert to that possibility. I am not predicting any day or hour, but only pointing out the signs of the season.
    And about those thousand other last day scares that didn't come to pass? What about them? So this last day scare is the LAST last day scare because it is obviously all over now and the lord is coming soon?

So I am to assume you are not trying to actually scare people with this latest last day scare?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 06:58
    And about those thousand other last day scares that didn't come to pass? What about them? So this last day scare is the LAST last day scare because it is obviously all over now and the lord is coming soon?

So I am to assume you are not trying to actually scare people with this latest last day scare?
    My purpose is not to scare, but to inform. Others are encouraged to present other last day signs that I might have left out.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 07:18
    My purpose is not to scare, but to inform. Others are encouraged to present other last day signs that I might have left out.
    Interesting that you use the word "purpose" rather than "intent" for example. Do you feel you have a commission of sorts from god to be here?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jun '14 19:12
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Interesting that you use the word "purpose" rather than "intent" for example. Do you feel you have a commission of sorts from god to be here?
    The words are synonyms. If you like "intent" better, then that's your choice. My choice was to use "purpose" meaning the same thing. Maybe my feelings are as you ask, however, feelings can easily change from minute to minute, so that proves nothing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree