Signs of the Last Days

Signs of the Last Days

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jun 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
Which has absolutely nothing to do with the FACT there has been 2000 years of the End Days card played to zero effect, no end days happened all that time even though supposedly godly men inspired directly from god said it all those times and still nothing happened, no end of the world happened.

Why can't you even acknowledge that? Or are you just going to spout other people's words again?
There have been many false teachers claiming they know the date of the end time. However, Jesus warned of false prophets and said no one knows the day or hour, but only God the Father. The end time warning was meant for all generations as a motivator to get right with God. But that did not mean that there was never going to be an end time, because it did not happen during the time of the early apostles.

I am only pointing out the signs that are happening today that corresponds to the signs given in the Holy Bible that deal with the last days. This of course is my opinion and I am making no specific prophecy about the date like the JWs and other cults and false prophets have in the past.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Jun 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
There have been many false teachers claiming they know the date of the end time. However, Jesus warned of false prophets and said no one knows the day or hour, but only God the Father. The end time warning was meant for all generations as a motivator to get right with God. But that did not mean that there was never going to be an end time, because it did no ...[text shortened]... ecific prophecy about the date like the JWs and other cults and false prophets have in the past.
I see. So there have been 2000 years of falsehoods but YOUR deal is the real thing.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Jun 14

I see. So there have been 2000 years of falsehoods but YOUR deal is the real thing.
Maybe, I can't say for sure. I am just presenting the signs and the evidence.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Jun 14

Maybe, I can't say for sure. I am just presenting the signs and the evidence.
So Occam's razor wins again. 2000 years of falsehoods and YOU think there is another one coming. Not a chance. We will get hit by a ten mile wide asteroid before your end days come about.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Jun 14

So Occam's razor wins again. 2000 years of falsehoods and YOU think there is another one coming. Not a chance. We will get hit by a ten mile wide asteroid before your end days come about.
So are you making a prophecy about a ten mile wide asteroid wiping out all life on earth very soon?

P

Moves
30 Jun 14

How did you guess? OF COURSE there are no end days, unless we bring it all on ourselves, like totally messing up the climate where 7 billion people starve or some such.

All that worry mongering is just that, paranoid talk from those who would continue to control knowing full good and well nothing like that will be happening.

So what source did you cut and paste from?
sonhouse, not to get too far off topic, but climate change - really! You think mankind with all it's 'pollution', will cause a climate change???
If you were to say, another big volcano, then I would agree.

Did you know the volcano that went off in Mexico some years ago, dropped the earth's temperature by 2 degrees. And that lasted 4-5 years.

The news media plays the game 'whatever is now, is important' yet the Iceland volcano is still spewing. Airports still shut down do to volcanic ash.

Don't hear much about that do you. What of the sun spots, oh yea, they affect us too. And the solar flares and a whole pile of stuff that will affect us way more than all our "pollution".

P

Moves
30 Jun 14

There have been many false teachers claiming they know the date of the end time. However, Jesus warned of false prophets and said no one knows the day or hour, but only God the Father. The end time warning was meant for all generations as a motivator to get right with God. But that did not mean that there was never going to be an end time, because it did no ...[text shortened]... ecific prophecy about the date like the JWs and other cults and false prophets have in the past.
Maybe you should be a little more specific. Like, the Great Day of the Lord. We don't "know" when it will occur, but there are events that correspond with it. Example, an army of the north will invade Israel. It is written, "as they come on". The Great Day of the Lord was talked about by nearly every book from Isaieh to the end of the Hebrew Scriptures. Isn't it interesting that even in Revelations, no one is paying attention until the sixth seal. The very last line states. "Run and hide, for the Great Day of the Lord is here.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jul 14

Rabbi Kaduri's Prophecy

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
06 Jul 14

Originally posted by Pudgenik
sonhouse, not to get too far off topic, but climate change - really! You think mankind with all it's 'pollution', will cause a climate change???
If you were to say, another big volcano, then I would agree.

Did you know the volcano that went off in Mexico some years ago, dropped the earth's temperature by 2 degrees. And that lasted 4-5 years.

The n ...[text shortened]... he solar flares and a whole pile of stuff that will affect us way more than all our "pollution".
Thank you Professor Pudgenik

P

Moves
06 Jul 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Thank you Professor Pudgenik
Truth versus media

Cape Town

Moves
06 Jul 14

Truth versus media
I am curious. Where did you get your 'truth' from if not from the media?

P

Moves
06 Jul 14

Originally posted by twhitehead
I am curious. Where did you get your 'truth' from if not from the media?
True! But i did also say, the media lives for what is most important to them, only for the moment. They tend to forget about Iceland and other places that are still impacting us.

Cape Town

Moves
06 Jul 14

True! But i did also say, the media lives for what is most important to them, only for the moment. They tend to forget about Iceland and other places that are still impacting us.
Yes, I know the media is heavily biased in favour of global warming deniers. That is why it is better to get your information from scientists not the media, and also to try and understand it for yourself instead of listening blindly to whatever your party tells you.

P

Moves
08 Jul 14

Originally posted by twhitehead
Yes, I know the media is heavily biased in favour of global warming deniers. That is why it is better to get your information from scientists not the media, and also to try and understand it for yourself instead of listening blindly to whatever your party tells you.
I like reading Scientific America and other rich material. Not a big fan of basing my thinking on any of the local media networks. i.e. CNN, FOX, etc.

But i think we've gotten way off topic.

Thanks

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Jul 14

Iceland? What?