Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Jul '15 23:39
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    The passages you quote says:

Rom 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Paul also says this:

[i]For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they bel ...[text shortened]... he world, from Adam until now, had the benefit of having someone preach the word of God to them?
    "Do you think that everyone in the world, from Adam until now, had the benefit of having someone preach the word of God to them?"

The Oracles of God as they were committed unto the Jews were published throughout the world much as they are today, in spite of what you may think.

Besides, what does that have to do with Romans 3:10 and 3:23?

There is not a single human being that was ever born that was "innocent" in any way, shape or form except Jesus Christ.

You aught to know that Rajk. The scripture is clear, none else is innocent, or righteous, except Jesus Christ.

And you aught to know as well that the Word of God teaches that the righteousness of God does NOT come by the law.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jul '15 03:46
    Certainly not what Christianity sells these days. Some people are going to pay dearly for selling false doctrines to the innocent people.
    Satan's Top 30 Most Evil TV Preachers

YouTube

Signs and Wonders - False Preachers and Bible Teachers!

YouTube
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Jul '15 10:00
    Ok good .. no big deal. The issue is whether there are any recorded instances of people doing good works and then are condemned by Christ. I would wager that there are none.

In the Matt 7 passage, some claimed to believe and to follow Christ and to do good works. Christ however called them workers of iniquity .. or evil doers. Clearly their works are NOT ...[text shortened]... waiting to hear what exactly do you mean by KNOWING CHRIST .., with some supporting references.
    Well, I'll come back to your other points, thank you for you patience with me on my error.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Jul '15 13:45
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Satan's Top 30 Most Evil TV Preachers

[youtube]v=e4XJ_TqsAAg[/youtube]

Signs and Wonders - False Preachers and Bible Teachers!

[youtube]v=QD1q7n2-uXg[/youtube]
    According to whom?
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jul '15 15:491 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"Do you think that everyone in the world, from Adam until now, had the benefit of having someone preach the word of God to them?"

The Oracles of God as they were committed unto the Jews were published throughout the world much as they are today, in spite of what you may think.

Besides, what does that have to do with Romans 3:10 and 3:23?

The ...[text shortened]... ow as well that the Word of God teaches that the righteousness of God does NOT come by the law.[/b]
    That is a very poor summary of what the Bible says .. very incomplete, very biased and very childish, and all that comes from taking a few passages and ignoring the rest.

Everyone is born innocent but it is because of INHERITED SIN FROM ADAM that people are BORN IN SIN .. it is through no fault of their own ; that is why in a sense they are innocent. Sin committed during ones lifetime makes one guilty and accountable.

There are many that God considers righteous so who are you to say otherwise.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Jul '15 16:35
    That is a very poor summary of what the Bible says .. very incomplete, very biased and very childish, and all that comes from taking a few passages and ignoring the rest.

Everyone is born innocent but it is because of INHERITED SIN FROM ADAM that people are BORN IN SIN .. it is through no fault of their own ; that is why in a sense they are innocent. Sin ...[text shortened]... and accountable.

Everyone is born innocent but it is because of INHERITED SIN FROM ADAM that people are BORN IN SIN .. it is through no fault of their own

Huh? If I remove the stop sign and, you unaware, drive through and get maimed in an accident, sure it is not your fault. But you are still maimed.
    Likewise, people inherit sin from Adam, true, not their fault, but they still have that inherent sinful nature with the desire to sin.
    God cannot be associated or permit sin in any way. It has to be atoned for, with blood. But the blood of Jesus Christ does cleanse us from all sin.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jul '15 16:43
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    According to whom?
    Simply click on the links to get your answer. 😏
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jul '15 16:46

Everyone is born innocent but it is because of INHERITED SIN FROM ADAM that people are BORN IN SIN .. it is through no fault of their own ; that is why in a sense they are innocent. Sin ...[text shortened]... and accountable.

Why don't you worry about people now? No need to worry about people that you can not do anything about. 😏

The Near Genius
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jul '15 16:50
    Why don't you worry about people now? No need to worry about people that you can not do anything about. 😏

The Near Genius
    Especially since the whole thing is unmitigated bullshyte. There was no Adam so there was no original sin. That is one of the worse scams of the entire religion. If there is a god, god DAMN the dude that thought that one up. And it WAS a dude, no woman would have ever thought up something so outrageously evil.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Jul '15 17:28
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    ..God cannot be associated or permit sin in any way....
    Except Christians of course. God permits Christians the privilege of sinning all they like. Remember you said: Today a Christian can turn from God and live lawlessly and selfishly without his everlasting life being in jeopardy
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jul '15 13:06
    Except Christians of course. God permits Christians the privilege of sinning all they like. Remember you said: [b]Today a Christian can turn from God and live lawlessly and selfishly without his everlasting life being in jeopardy [/b]
    You endlessly grind on this like it is your best bone. (Yeah, a dog joke, sue me.)

But no Christian I know believes this, about themselves or anybody. Except you. You keep selfishly repeating to heaven that ALL Christians sin (except yourself, of course) all day, every day, and without a second thought. This is a lie, and it is also dangerous to yourself to think this way, for you are also told to love your Christian brothers and your neighbors AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF. We know you got the 'love yourself' part down, so how about working on the rest of Christ's commandment, huh?

Just what part of "we are saved by Grace" do you not understand or agree with?

And oh, by the way, way to take what checkbaiter said out of context. How's that showing "love for your Christian brothers"? Is that what the "privilege of sinning all they like" looks like?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jul '15 13:21
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Especially since the whole thing is unmitigated bullshyte. There was no Adam so there was no original sin. That is one of the worse scams of the entire religion. If there is a god, god DAMN the dude that thought that one up. And it WAS a dude, no woman would have ever thought up something so outrageously evil.
    The theory of evilution is unmitigated bullshyte. 😏

The Near Genius
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Jul '15 23:45
    Simply click on the links to get your answer. 😏
    I did. But I disagree with the verdict. I like Joyce Meyer, Kenneth Copeland and John Hagee. I don't have to agree with every thing they believe, but they all have some good preaching material.
    I always say, "eat the fish and spit out the bones". It is a good rule to live by.
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    28 Jul '15 11:12
    I heard about that doctrine. Although it sounds like the correct thing to do, it is not in the Bible.
    There is so much more to Christianity than what is in the Bible. The Bible is merely a snapshot, frozen in time. The doctrine evolves, you know.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Jul '15 11:23
    Originally posted by moonbus
    There is so much more to Christianity than what is in the Bible. The Bible is merely a snapshot, frozen in time. The doctrine evolves, you know.
    Christianity for me anyhow and for Christ Im sure, is about following the teachings and doctrine of Christ. It is not about the whole Bible. It is not about evolving. If it were evolving then the words of Christ which He thought was timeless would expire over time. Then it would no longer be Christianity.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree