1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Aug '15 06:11
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    There will always be those who will want to get what they do not deserve or those who believe in getting a free and easy ride into Gods Kingdom by doing nothing whatsoever ... except maybe talk. Christ is not interested in talk or in professing ones faith or in talking about charity. Christ is going to reward those who DO IT.

The parable of the Good Sama ...[text shortened]... d away from Christ.

Christ knows the Good Samaritan, but does not know the priest and Levite.
    I was wondering why you have never rebuked sonhouse for his comments like you have for others that have made comments to you on here? Certainly you do not agree with sonhouse or do you?
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Aug '15 09:32
    There will always be those who will want to get what they do not deserve or those who believe in getting a free and easy ride into Gods Kingdom by doing nothing whatsoever ... except maybe talk. Christ is not interested in talk or in professing ones faith or in talking about charity. Christ is going to reward those who DO IT.

I don't care what they want, it does not matter what people want.
    What matters is Jesus Christ and the Word of God, we cannot add to it or take away we
    have to go by what it says and stand on that. You are putting into text things that are not
    supported by anything outside of your personal views, by saying Jesus will accept those
    that do not believe in Him, when clearly He said that were condemned.

I am not at all denying that those that belong to Jesus must do the Works that God has
    for us to do. I also do not deny that they need to love God and others too, that said only
    through Jesus Christ are we saved. You do realize that scripture points out that we are
    just saved too through Jesus, we need to obey Him.

You act as though walking out our faith is an easy thing, a no biggie, it isn't a cheap
    grace. We were bought with a price, Jesus Christ died and rose from the dead for us
    which is worth far more than some good works on our part.

The ungodly and sinner are doomed without Jesus Christ there are no innocent
    unbelievers all of us have sinned and fallen short.

1 Peter 4

17 For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God? 18 And,

“If it is hard for the righteous to be saved,
    what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”

19 So then, those who suffer according to God’s will should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Aug '15 09:35

All of us deserve Hell, we do not love God as we should, nor do we love each other.
    You have some you'd like to say have by their lives earned God's favor, if so they are
    not going before God in God's grace, by your words they earned their way in. No one
    going to Heaven deserves it, Jesus died and rose from the dead for us, He should get
    the reward of His suffering.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Aug '15 09:58
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    All of us deserve Hell, we do not love God as we should, nor do we love each other.
    Do you think that you ignoring certain posters here at RHP is a good example of you either showing "love for each other" or upholding the spirit of your August theme of being pleasant to one another?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 09:32
    Originally posted by RJHinds to Rajk999
    I was wondering why you have never rebuked sonhouse for his comments like you have for others that have made comments to you on here? Certainly you do not agree with sonhouse or do you?
    The answer to your question is in the post directly before yours.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 09:34
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Do you think that you ignoring certain posters here at RHP is a good example of you either showing "love for each other" or upholding the spirit of your August theme of being pleasant to one another?
    One of my mother's favorite sayings was, "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything." I suspect he's heeding this advice.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 09:51
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The answer to your question is in the post directly before yours.
    Rajk did not make the post before mine. Maybe you are hallucinating.
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 10:38
    One of my mother's favorite sayings was, "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything." I suspect he's heeding this advice.
    My own mother would say, "Man who lives in glass house should change clothes in basement."

A complicated woman.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 13:48
    Do you? I don't.

I suspect KellyJay is sulking because he got pinned down contradicting himself in a discussion about state intervention in JW cases of children being allowed to die rather than have blood transfusions.

He also ignores twhitehead, probably for a similar reason. It's not, as you are pretending it is, a virtuous position he is taking. He's just begin childish and a bit of a hypocrite.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 20:01
    Perhaps the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, where God personally orders the murder of infants and children because they are sinners, provides some insight in this discussion.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Aug '15 22:26
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Perhaps the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, where God personally orders the murder of infants and children because they are sinners, provides some insight in this discussion.
    God does not murder, He sets the time for all life, coming and going.
    When we murder it is because we don't allow for them to live our their lives from beginning
    to end as God has setup.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 04:12
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Rajk did not make the post before mine. Maybe you are hallucinating.
    Never mind, maybe you're just too dense to get my point.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 04:17
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Do you? I don't.

I suspect KellyJay is sulking because he got pinned down contradicting himself in a discussion about state intervention in JW cases of children being allowed to die rather than have blood transfusions.

He also ignores twhitehead, probably for a similar reason. It's not, as you are pretending it is, a virtuous position he is taking. He's just begin childish and a bit of a hypocrite.
    Just what this forum needs, more Christians clutching at straws in order to bad-mouth other Christians.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 04:191 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Your Bible must be remarkably different than mine if you draw that conclusion from that story.

On second thought, maybe it's just poor reading comprehension.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Aug '15 05:352 edits
    Never mind, maybe you're just too dense to get my point.
    That could be it, but I still felt the need to correct your inaccuracy. 😏

By the way, don't take that hallucination comment personally. That was the first idea I could think of at the time that might account for your comment. But now you have informed me that I might have misunderstood you. I really like you, even though i have some disagreements with you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree