1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 14:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    ThinkOfOne's already explained it robbie. On page 16. "Your ridiculous behavior on the 'Forgiving Murderers' thread clearly and unquestionably shows that something is getting in the way of either your being able to see it or admit it. "Pride" seems to be a very likely candidate."
    yes yes, but why would my pride stop thinkofone from explaining his understanding.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 14:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes yes, but why would my pride stop thinkofone from explaining his understanding.
    It is blindingly obvious that your pride is making you pretend not to understand exactly what ThinkOfOne is talking about and exactly why and how his scriptural reference applies.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 14:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    It is blindingly obvious that your pride is making you pretend not to understand exactly what ThinkOfOne is talking about and exactly why and how his scriptural reference applies.
    can you please provide his explanation of the verse.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 14:17
    can you please provide his explanation of the verse.
    Do you seriously think this dreary routine of yours is making you seem anything other than paralyzed by your sense of pride? 🙂
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 14:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you seriously think this dreary routine of yours is making you seem anything other than paralyzed by your sense of pride? 🙂
    again, please provide the explanation, you say he has explained it, where is the explanation.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 14:23
    again, please provide the explanation, you say he has explained it, where is the explanation.
    I even gave you the page number. You seem utterly self-besieged; posting combinations of the same few words over and over and over again.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 14:322 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    I even gave you the page number. You seem utterly self-besieged; posting combinations of the same few words over and over and over again.
    I see, here is the verse,

John 8
    31...“If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; 32and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”

and two posts down,

Nor have I tried to explain it. A follower of Jesus shouldn't need an explanation. Evidently you do - thinkofone

Now correct me if i am wrong, you are saying that thinkofone has explained it and thinkofone has stated that he has not explained it, which one is telling the truth, both the quotations are taken from the same page, 16 of this thread. Are you telling porky pies or is thinkofone telling porky pies? Clearly you cannot both be correct.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 14:50
    I see, here is the verse,

John 8
    31...“If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; 32and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”

and two posts down,

[b]Nor have I tried to explain it.
    A follower of Jesus shouldn't need an explanation. Evidently you do - thinkofone

Now correct me if i am ...[text shortened]... you telling porky pies or is thinkofone telling porky pies? Clearly you cannot both be correct.[/b]
    The "truth" in question is that your suffocating pride is affecting your behaviour in a way that you are no longer able to disguise, no matter how many dreary facetious posts you make about "crumbs falling from tables" and about how "ludicrous" and "massive fail" and you think things are.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 14:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    The "truth" in question is that your suffocating pride is affecting your behaviour in a way that you are no longer able to disguise, no matter how many dreary facetious posts you make about "crumbs falling from tables" and about how "ludicrous" and "massive fail" and you think things are.
    will you please answer the details of the actual text, you are saying that thinkofone has
    explained the text and he has publicly stated that he has not, which one is correct, has
    he or has he not explained the text?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 14:54
    will you please answer the details of the actual text, you are saying that thinkofone has
    explained the text and he has publicly stated that he has not, which one is correct, has
    he or has he not explained the text?
    I don't speak for ThinkOfOne, but to me it is crystal clear what he is getting at, and it is crystal clear to me that you are pretending not to understand.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 15:002 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't speak for ThinkOfOne, but to me it is crystal clear what he is getting at, and it is crystal clear to me that you are pretending not to understand.
    you speak for yourself, you were asked, where is the explanation of the text, you
    stated it was on page 16, I went to page 16 and found no explanation at all, on the
    contrary i found a a statement where thinkofone stated that he had provided no
    explanation, where is the explanation of the text that you stated was on page 16. Were
    you lying when you stated that there was an explanation on page 16. Why would you
    make something like that up unless of course you simply wanted to fabricate some
    pretence for launching a personal attack? Are you embittered and that is the reason for
    this latest personal attack?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 15:07
    you speak for yourself, you were asked, where is the explanation of the text, you
    stated it was on page 16, I went to page 16 and found no explanation at all, on the
    contrary i found a a statement where thinkofone stated that he had provided no
    explanation, where is the explanation of the text that you stated was on page 16.
    Like I said, I don't speak for ThinkOfOne, but to me his meaning is crystal clear. I have no doubt it is to you too. Whether he feels he has or has not explained it sufficiently, or indeed if he feels he needs to, is up to him. You've certainly known exactly what he's getting at since page 16, when he cited the Forgiving Murderers thread, and your demeanour on this thread these last few pages makes it quite clear that you are completely hamstrung by your pride.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 15:103 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Like I said, I don't speak for ThinkOfOne, but to me his meaning is crystal clear. I have no doubt it is to you too. Whether he feels he has or has not explained it sufficiently, or indeed if he feels he needs to, is up to him. You've certainly known exactly what he's getting at since page 16, when he cited the Forgiving Murderers thread, and your demeanour on t ...[text shortened]... ad these last few pages makes it quite clear that you are completely hamstrung by your pride.
    I see, so you simply made it up that he had provided an explanation when in fact he
    had stated that he had not. Now this begs the question why would you do that? Are
    you embittered, simply in a bad mood, want to argue for arguments sake, bored? Trolling?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 15:12
    Were you lying when you stated that there was an explanation on page 16.
    No, I wasn't "lying", robbie. There has been no mystery about what he was referring to since page 16. And I think you understand too, but all you've got left is to insist that you don't understand. Whether ThinkOfOne feels he has or has not explained it sufficiently, or indeed if he feels he needs to explain it to make it any more clear, is not a matter for me. I reckon it needed no more explanation than the scriptural quote itself, the observation about your "pride" and your behaviour, and the citing of the Forgiving Murderers thread.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 15:14
    I see, so you simply made it up that he had provided an explanation when in fact he
    had stated that he had not. Now this begs the question why would you do that? Are
    you embittered, simply in a bad mood, want to argue for arguments sake, bored? Trolling?
    You pretending not to understand what ThinkOfOne is getting at here for the last few pages is just about as arguing-for-argument's-sake as you can get, robbie.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree