1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 15:181 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    No, I wasn't "lying", robbie. There has been no mystery about what he was referring to since page 16. And I think you understand too, but all you've got left is to insist that you don't understand. Whether ThinkOfOne feels he has or has not explained it sufficiently, or indeed if he feels he needs to explain it to make it any more clear, is not a matter for me. ...[text shortened]... about your "pride" and your behaviour, and the citing of the Forgiving Murderers thread.
    but there was no explanation there at all FMF, there was a statement to the contrary
    stating that he had not explained it at all, surely you must of noticed that? Now I dont
    like to see a man left in the lurch and i will simply conclude that you were mistaken,
    rather than deliberately fabricating non existent evidence in order to launch another
    personal attack. You say that the meaning is crystal clear to you, would you like to
    offer your explanation of the verse, I reproduce it here for our convenience,

“If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the
    truth, and the truth will make you free.”
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 15:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    but there was no explanation there at all FMF, there was a statement to the contrary stating that he had not explained it at all, surely you must of noticed that?
    Are you reading my posts, robbie? I reckon he'd offered explanation enough with the scriptural quote, the observation about your "pride" and your behaviour, and the citing of the Forgiving Murderers thread. Maybe he does not feel he has to spell it out any more than that. After all, you, me and him, we all know you know exactly what he's been getting at.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 15:25
    You say that the meaning is crystal clear to you, would you like to offer your explanation of the verse
    No. We all know you already understand. So if you want to continue pretending you don't know what criticism is being leveled at you, and how ThinkOfOne's quote is pertinent - if that is your intended exit strategy from this corner you've backed yourself into - then be my guest.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 15:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    Are you reading my posts, robbie? I reckon he'd offered explanation enough with the scriptural quote, the observation about your "pride" and your behaviour, and the citing of the Forgiving Murderers thread. Maybe he does not feel he has to spell it out any more than that. After all, you, me and him, we all know you know exactly what he's been getting at.
    simply quoting a verse is not an explanation of the verse itself, is it and to the contrary
    he even stated that he had offered no explanation, you did read page 16 did you not?
    Actually i have no idea what you are getting at and i simply think that this is another
    instance, dare i say it, of your inability to impute pure motives to others, you simply
    assume too much. Try to be more unassuming and less cynical and you will do better,
    or at very least , it may prevent you from launching unprovoked personal attacks, like
    this little drama you tried to foment here. Don't worry i don't keep grudges, ever, well
    not for very long. 🙂
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 15:33
    Actually i have no idea what you are getting at...
    OK robbie. I understand that this is the way you intend to play this one out. You "have no idea" what ThinkOfOne is getting at. I understand what you are saying.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 15:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    OK robbie. I understand that this is the way you intend to play this one out. You "have no idea" what ThinkOfOne is getting at. I understand what you are saying.
    good and hopefully you will take my advice and try to be more understanding.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 15:37
    good and hopefully you will take my advice and try to be more understanding.
    I have no plan whatsoever to start trying to emulate your posting style, robbie. 😵
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 17:301 edit
    And so it seems that RC is either unable or unwilling to deal with the issue of his ridiculous behavior on the 'Forgiving Murderers' thread in the manner of a mature adult. Instead he has repeatedly exhibited similar behavior on this thread as might well a child.

Unfortunately G75 hasn't done RC the courtesy of pointing it out to RC. Seems like anyone interested in RC's well-being would do so and if it came from him, RC might be forced to listen. RC could greatly benefit from it. It could only help him to become a mature adult.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 18:031 edit
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    And so it seems that RC is either unable or unwilling to deal with the issue of his ridiculous behavior on the 'Forgiving Murderers' thread in the manner of a mature adult. Instead he has repeatedly exhibited similar behavior on this thread as might well a child.

Unfortunately G75 hasn't done RC the courtesy of pointing it out to RC. Seems like anyone o listen. RC could greatly benefit from it. It could only help him to become a mature adult.
    Have you seen Madagascar 3 ?, you should go to the cinema and see if it helps you
    to stop taking yourself so seriously, I certainly don't.
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 18:483 edits
    Have you seen Madagascar 3 ?, you should go to the cinema and see if it helps you
    to stop taking yourself so seriously, I certainly don't.
    Evidently RC is unable to do anything but continue in the same vein. It's as if he is a slave to it.

"The truth will make you free".
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '12 20:271 edit
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Evidently RC is unable to do anything but continue in the same vein. It's as if he is a slave to it.

"The truth will make you free".
    slave, bhwhahahah, that was funny. 😀 i think he's a totally addicted to it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree