Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 12:46
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/15/nyregion/cuomo-maga-trump-.html

Alas, Governor Cuomo of California had his Hillary deplorable moment when he said that America was never really all that great.

Fortunately for him, though, they vote straight "D" in New York so it really matters little what he says or does, they will vote for him again.

Also, I think a great many on the Left think the way he does.

Who here does?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 13:39
    Originally posted by @whodey

Alas, Governor Cuomo of California had his Hillary deplorable moment when he said that America was never really all that great.

Fortunately for him, though, they vote straight "D" in New York so it really matters little what he says or does, they will vote for him again.

Who here does?
    D. Trump says, "Make America Great AGAIN".

I said, and Hillary said, "When did America STOP being great?"

I guess we both have our answer now: when we elected a racist, sexist, narcissistic, insecure demagogue man-child.
  3. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 13:541 edit

Who here does?
    You tell us whodey, when was America great? What greatness does Dump want to take us back too? BTW, New York does not vote straight democrat all the time as they have 9 republican congressmen currently in the US congress.🙄
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 14:08
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    You tell us whodey, when was America great? What greatness does Dump want to take us back too? BTW, New York does not vote straight democrat all the time as they have 9 republican congressmen currently in the US congress.🙄
    There are 9 Republicans in the state of New York? 😲

How on earth did this happen and why is Antifa not protesting at their homes every day?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 14:091 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne

I guess we both have our answer now: when we elected a racist, sexist, narcissistic, insecure demagogue man-child.
    Michelle Obama said that she was first proud of America only after electing her husband.

I guess Hillary is the only proud American in the group and she is the one that lost.

LMAO! 😵
  6. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 14:171 edit
    There are 9 Republicans in the state of New York? 😲

How on earth did this happen and why is Antifa not protesting at their homes every day?
    Still no answer to your worthless question. As usual with a worthless lying loser as you that has no life.
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 16:331 edit

Who here does?
    I think that America, collectively as a whole, needs to look into a mirror, take a deep breath, and say .......

We put an A$$HOLE in the White House !!!

This has stopped being about competing visions for the future of your country.

He's not just messing with America.
    He's messing with the economic and political stability of the world.

Get rid of this clown !!!
    If it has to be a witch hunt, so be it.
    But get rid of this clown !!

And let the healing begin. Period !!
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 17:53
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    I think that America, collectively as a whole, needs to look into a mirror, take a deep breath, and say .......

We put an A$$HOLE in the White House !!!

This has stopped being about competing visions for the future of your country.

He's not just messing with America.
    He's messing with the economic and political stability of the world.

Get rid o ...[text shortened]... be a witch hunt, so be it.
    But get rid of this clown !!

And let the healing begin. Period !!
    According to polls around the nation before the election, most Americans felt that the country was, and has been, going in the wrong direction. Debt is the highest of any country in human history, and illegal immigrants seem to have more privileges and attention from our politicians than regular US citizens. Wars abroad, such as Libya, continued, and we were told to just get used to only a 2% growth rate because it was the new normal, not to mention all the jobs that continued to leave. We were also lied to about health care, rates did not go down like they were promised nor could we keep the same plans as promised. Neither party seemed to want to listen or give a damn, they acted like a bunch of arse holes themselves.

Had you ever considered that America purposefully put an arse in the White House because of such treatment?

What can I say, it's Karma.
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 18:21
    According to polls around the nation before the election, most Americans felt that the country was, and has been, going in the wrong direction. Debt is the highest of any country in human history, and illegal immigrants seem to have more privileges and attention from our politicians than regular US citizens. Wars abroad, such as Libya, continued, and we we ...[text shortened]... sefully put an arse in the White House because of such treatment?

Maybe America needs an enema ?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 19:31
    Originally posted by @suzianne

Don't forget just how GREAT the REST of his family is too.....
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 19:40
    According to polls around the nation before the election, most Americans felt that the country was, and has been, going in the wrong direction. Debt is the highest of any country in human history, and illegal immigrants seem to have more privileges and attention from our politicians than regular US citizens. Wars abroad, such as Libya, continued, and we we ...[text shortened]... sefully put an arse in the White House because of such treatment?

So you think now the country is going in the right direction with this as you say, Arse POTUS?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 20:161 edit
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Maybe America needs an enema ?
    Indeed.

Diapers and politicians need changed frequently, and for the same reason

Trouble is, they linger like Hillary.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 20:173 edits
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    So you think now the country is going in the right direction with this as you say, Arse POTUS?
    Regarding what exactly?

I think Trump has made some improvement, but the overall trajectory was set long ago and not good.

I think one of the best contribution is the end of race baiting like Obama.

No more jumping to the defense of someone of color, just because it was whitey who arrested them like his friend the professor that later turned out no fault of the police

Or it is not saying that a victim of a shooting would look like your son if you had one, taking sides on a case still pending by the courts. only because he had the same skin pigment as you.

Or it is not refusing to utter the words Islamic terrorism for fear of reprisals against other innocent Muslims, while feeding into the notion that law enforcement is all racist as innocent police officers are assassinated all over the country.

Trump now has more support from the black community than any GOP President I can remember.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 22:25
    Regarding what exactly?

I think Trump has made some improvement, but the overall trajectory was set long ago and not good.

I think one of the best contribution is the end of race baiting like Obama.

No more jumping to the defense of someone of color, just because it was whitey who arrested them like his friend the professor that later turned out no ...[text shortened]... y.

Trump now has more support from the black community than any GOP President I can remember.
    You've become just another tool. No one on the right cares about you, whodey, they just want your vote and so will tell you the biggest lie they think you'll swallow.
  15. Stargazing
    Moves
    17 Aug '18 22:311 edit
    America was never great?

It was great and then went immediately into decline right after we (the English) arrived. Then your attempt at independence made things worse ‘cos you are bunch of clueless introspective dicks made up of all the worst DNA left over from us lot.

Good luck though.