Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    31 May '18 21:061 edit
    Did Bill lose his show when he claimed that Trump was the result of Trump's mother having sex with an orangutan?
  2. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56339
    31 May '18 21:08
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Did Bill lose his show when he claimed that Trump was the result of Trump's mother having sex with an arangatang?
    No, but that’s not racist, is it.

    Retard.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    31 May '18 21:09
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    No, but that’s not racist, is it.

    Retard.
    It is not racist because Trump is white?
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    31 May '18 21:141 edit
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    No, but that’s not racist, is it.

    Retard.
    Why is saying a black person resembles an ape more racist than an orange haired white guy looking like an orangutan?
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138634
    31 May '18 21:15
    Originally posted by @eladar
    It is not racist because Trump is white?
    It's not racist because Trump is a buffoon.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    31 May '18 21:17
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    It's not racist because Trump is a buffoon.
    Seriously. Why is the racist card thrown at conservative comedians but liberal comedians get laughs?

    Is it because liberals are hypocrites?
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    31 May '18 21:29
    Don't act dumb. Historically, ape/monkey comments were used by whites to degrade blacks.
  8. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    31 May '18 21:411 edit
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Don't act dumb. Historically, ape/monkey comments were used by whites to degrade blacks.
    "...used by whites to degrade blacks."
    --Vivify

    Not only blacks. East Asians also have been the targets of such white racism.
    Look at American racist propaganda images of the Japanese during the Second World War.

    If a white American celebrity had made a similar racist comment about an Asian American,
    then what that celebrity have been fired as quickly, if at all?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    31 May '18 21:451 edit
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    No, but that’s not racist, is it.

    Retard.
    Nope, both are an orangish color so it is obviously racist.

    Orange is the new black for racists like yourself.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    31 May '18 21:46
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Seriously. Why is the racist card thrown at conservative comedians but liberal comedians get laughs?

    Is it because liberals are hypocrites?
    Cuz.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    31 May '18 21:46
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Don't act dumb. Historically, ape/monkey comments were used by whites to degrade blacks.
    So you are saying all white people referred to all black people as monkeys?
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    31 May '18 21:48
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    "...used by whites to degrade blacks."
    --Vivify

    Not only blacks. East Asians also have been the targets of such white racism.
    Look at American racist propaganda images of the Japanese during the Second World War.

    If a white American celebrity had made a similar racist comment about an Asian American,
    then what that celebrity have been fired as quickly, if at all?
    Blacks get special treatment on all levels.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52855
    31 May '18 23:271 edit
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Blacks get special treatment on all levels.
    Tell that to the Chinese men trying to get jobs on the railroad construction projects of the 19th century.

    Also, racism of white against white, my own cultural background, Irish, at the same time in century 19 and early 20, 'Irish need not apply'
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138634
    31 May '18 23:27
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Seriously. Why is the racist card thrown at conservative comedians but liberal comedians get laughs?

    Is it because liberals are hypocrites?
    Conservative comedian ??

    Now that is an oxymoron !! 😀
  15. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    31 May '18 23:33
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Don't act dumb. Historically, ape/monkey comments were used by whites to degrade blacks.
    That, or some people actually resemble animals.
    Depending on the pigmentation and bone structure, some black people actually look similar to apes or gorillas.
    Shocking, isn't it.
    And it isn't just black people, either.
    Take sonhouse, as an example.
    He acts just like a jackass, so it works both ways.
Back to Top