Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 25 Feb '15 22:22
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p5UZMH6jP4

    I scanned the news, before posting, but failed to find anything about Al Sharpton taking a stand in this murder, is he only interested when a black is killed by a white? Did I miss something?
  2. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    25 Feb '15 23:00
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p5UZMH6jP4

    I scanned the news, before posting, but failed to find anything about Al Sharpton taking a stand in this murder, is he only interested when a black is killed by a white? Did I miss something?
    Did the killer get convicted?

    When whites kill blacks the jury always acquits.
  3. 26 Feb '15 00:41 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Did the killer get convicted?

    When whites kill blacks the jury always acquits.
    No they don't please shut up

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEwFYmA_llU
  4. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    26 Feb '15 00:46
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    No they don't please shut up
    Brandon Piekarsky and Derrick Dunchak and Luis Ramirez
  5. 26 Feb '15 00:47
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Brandon Piekarsky and Derrick Dunchak and Luis Ramirez
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUI6exgGhuk
  6. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    26 Feb '15 00:54
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUI6exgGhuk
    tldnw but...

    ...did those people in the youtube get convicted?
  7. 26 Feb '15 01:12
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p5UZMH6jP4

    I scanned the news, before posting, but failed to find anything about Al Sharpton taking a stand in this murder, is he only interested when a black is killed by a white? Did I miss something?
    No crackers no racism.

    So what's the big deal?
  8. Standard member vivify
    rain
    26 Feb '15 03:42
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p5UZMH6jP4

    I scanned the news, before posting, but failed to find anything about Al Sharpton taking a stand in this murder, is he only interested when a black is killed by a white? Did I miss something?
    When Al Sharpton spoke on the Ferguson incident, it was a case of a cop not even being indicted for killing an unarmed teenager (with multiple gunshots) even though witnesses said the teen was surrendering, on his knees, with his back turned.

    When Sharpton spoke on Treyvon Martin, it was a case of a man not even being arrested for killing an unarmed black teenager, even though the man had no reason to follow the boy in the first place.

    I can go on, but don't you see the trend? Is not merely whitey killing blacks. Sharpton is protesting injustice in the legal system. Had those men at least been brought to trial (without being brought on by protests ), then I'm sure Sharpton wouldn't have made them an issue.
  9. 26 Feb '15 13:33
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Did the killer get convicted?

    When whites kill blacks the jury always acquits.
    http://news.yahoo.com/3-sentenced-racial-beatings-led-black-mans-death-223919130.html

    Want more?
  10. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    26 Feb '15 15:10 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    http://news.yahoo.com/3-sentenced-racial-beatings-led-black-mans-death-223919130.html

    Want more?
    They pled guilty. No trial.

    What did Al Sharpton say about this?
  11. 26 Feb '15 16:00
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    They pled guilty. No trial.

    What did Al Sharpton say about this?
    Love the way you keep moving the goal posts.
    OK how about this one?
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/mikehayes/florida-man-convicted-of-first-degree-murder-for-killing-bla#.ep54NaMAG
  12. 27 Feb '15 04:07 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    When Al Sharpton spoke on the Ferguson incident, it was a case of a cop not even being indicted for killing an unarmed teenager (with multiple gunshots) even though witnesses said the teen was surrendering, on his knees, with his back turned.

    When Sharpton spoke on Treyvon Martin, it was a case of a man not even being arrested for killing an unarmed blac ...[text shortened]... without being brought on by protests ), then I'm sure Sharpton wouldn't have made them an issue.
    So this black kid walking home after school, is shot and killed by a recently released illegal, and we see nothing? Doesn't anyone question, why the hell he was put back on the streets? This was not his first ride in a cop car.. Why didn't we give him a ride back to Mexico, instead of letting him back out,, where part of his gang initiation, was to kill someone?
    I think it all boils down, to Brother Al not wanting to rock his new found friend Husssien's boat on immigration.. should a convicted illegal, be put back on the streets of America? That happened to be a black boy, it could have been anyone who happened to wonder out in front of this guy, and I would certainly demand an answer, as his father did before congress... That witness statement in the Brown murder was total BS, you know it I know it, and evidently Eric Holder knows it.. NO further charges brought against either Zimmerman or Wilson. Period.. justified shootings. Case closed. Study the forensic reports on bullet wounds,, he was not shot in the back.. as you liberals will continue to try to cram down our throats.
  13. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    27 Feb '15 08:33
    Black youth murdered by Illegal thug released from jail

    Why on earth did they jail a dead man?
  14. Standard member vivify
    rain
    27 Feb '15 13:37 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    So this black kid walking home after school, is shot and killed by a recently released illegal, and we see nothing? Doesn't anyone question, why the hell he was put back on the streets? This was not his first ride in a cop car.. Why didn't we give him a ride back to Mexico, instead of letting him back out,, where part of his gang initiation, was to kill s ...[text shortened]... s,, he was not shot in the back.. as you liberals will continue to try to cram down our throats.
    Was there any legal injustice with the illegal, as far as properly being arrested and charged? Doesn't seem like it.
  15. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    27 Feb '15 15:22 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Love the way you keep moving the goal posts.
    OK how about this one?
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/mikehayes/florida-man-convicted-of-first-degree-murder-for-killing-bla#.ep54NaMAG
    What did Al Sharpton have to say about this?

    http://downtrend.com/71superb/al-sharpton-takes-credit-for-michael-dunn-murder-conviction

    He is concerned with putting killers in prison. When a black is killed and there is no conviction, that's when Al gets upset.