Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Oct '17 12:35
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018177/Kellogg-redoing-Corn-Pops-boxes-concern-art.html

    Cuz they are obviously racist slave owners.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Oct '17 12:41
    How many NFL players will now take a knee for the racist cartoon on the cereal box I wonder?

    Or is it just Trump they hate?
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    26 Oct '17 12:441 edit
    Kelloggs went into business in order to stop people from masturbating. That's not a joke, Google it.

    Given Kelloggs' extremely conservative beginning, this cover art isn't a surprise.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Oct '17 12:46
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Kelloggs went into business in order to stop people from masturbating. That's not a joke, Google it.

    Given Kelloggs' extremely conservative beginning, this cover art isn't a surprise.
    I don't believe it. If they really were trying to stop people from masturbation then they would have put Hillary on the cover.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Oct '17 12:47
    Boycott Kelloggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Who is with me?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Oct '17 13:021 edit
    Where is the Irish protest against Lucky Charms?

    Have these people no pride in their "race"?

    Whitey and darkie should lock arms and demand the right to masterbate!

    Resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Oct '17 13:17
    Now I know where the term "cereal racist" comes from.

    Who knew.......except the all knowing masturbation man vivify?
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Oct '17 13:201 edit
    What are we to make of Coco Puffs?

    The NAACP and the LGBT movement may want to have a gander.
  9. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Joined
    26 Dec '07
    Moves
    17585
    26 Oct '17 13:26
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018177/Kellogg-redoing-Corn-Pops-boxes-concern-art.html

    Cuz they are obviously racist slave owners.
    The drawing was insensitive. They were made aware of it. They are changing it.

    That is (or should be) the end of the matter.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35841
    26 Oct '17 13:26
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018177/Kellogg-redoing-Corn-Pops-boxes-concern-art.html

    Cuz they are obviously racist slave owners.
    I had Corn Pops once, back when they were called "Sugar Corn Pops". The American version of the cereal tastes horribly bland and artificial. Even more so if you let it get soggy in the bowl. One of the worst cereals ever made. If I had kids, these would be banned from my kitchen just because they're so horrible and nutritionally deficient.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Oct '17 13:27
    Originally posted by @sh76
    The drawing was insensitive. They were made aware of it. They are changing it.

    That is (or should be) the end of the matter.
    So if Corn Flakes were suppose to stop people from masterbating, what was the purpose of Frosted flakes?

    Wet dreams?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Oct '17 13:291 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I had Corn Pops once, back when they were called "Sugar Corn Pops". The American version of the cereal tastes horribly bland and artificial. Even more so if you let it get soggy in the bowl. One of the worst cereals ever made. If I had kids, these would be banned from my kitchen just because they're so horrible and nutritionally deficient.
    I also have a confession Suzy.



    I always got a little mad when I saw a brown corn pop because I knew they tasted bad and would pull them out and throw them away. I can now see how that was racist and non inclusive of me, and my white privilege was showing even at that early of an age.

    Nothing like a little white guilt to start the day.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Oct '17 13:50
    So should the Irish demand Lucky Charms be taken off the shelf?

    If it were not for the fact that every single Irishman was a drunken lepricon I could accuse them of bigotry.

    Sadly, I have no such ability. 😞
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Oct '17 13:56
    Is it a coincidence that we have been conditioned to use white milk instead of chocolate milk to eat cereal?

    Coincidence?
  15. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Joined
    26 Dec '07
    Moves
    17585
    26 Oct '17 15:10
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Is it a coincidence that we have been conditioned to use white milk instead of chocolate milk to eat cereal?

    Coincidence?
    In elementary school when we liked cocoa crispies, but they only served rice crispies at school breakfast, we tried using chocolate milk in rice crispies and figured it would be the same as cocoa crispies with regular milk.

    It's not.
Back to Top