Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Joined
    11 Dec '04
    Moves
    68888
    22 May '17 20:27
    Originally posted by whodey
    I'm no fan of Trump, but to be fair, did he ever say "f@@@ Hillary"?
    He encouraged people to shoot her. He is a disgrace.
  2. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    22 May '17 20:28
    Originally posted by whodey
    I'm no fan of Trump, but to be fair, did he ever say "f@@@ Hillary"?
    I could name a hundred things Trump has said that are much worse than f-wording Clinton.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10118
    23 May '17 01:461 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I could name a hundred things Trump has said that are much worse than f-wording Clinton.
    Again, do you see Trump get up on stage before the GOP and say anything remotely as foul as "F-Hillary?"

    As foul mouthed as he is, he does not even do that.
  4. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Joined
    11 Dec '04
    Moves
    68888
    23 May '17 05:11
    Originally posted by whodey
    Again, do you see Trump get up on stage before the GOP and say anything remotely as foul as "F-Hillary?"

    As foul mouthed as he is, he does not even do that.
    Trump went before the American public in a presidential election and said worse. Now stop being a hypocrite and start shouting 'lock Trump up'.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10118
    23 May '17 12:102 edits
    Originally posted by Lundos
    Trump went before the American public in a presidential election and said worse. Now stop being a hypocrite and start shouting 'lock Trump up'.
    He has said worse than F-Hilllary? What exactly was that then?

    I wonder when such hateful rhetoric leads to violence. Perhaps the DNC is raising their own home grown terrorist groups.
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    23 May '17 12:38
    Originally posted by whodey
    Feeling and sentiment are one thing, but when you have elected officials in the public arena and shout F*** so and so as they raise the middle finger, it just shows how classless they are and devoid of any type of morality.
    YouTube
  7. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    23 May '17 14:35
    Originally posted by whodey
    He has said worse than F-Hilllary? What exactly was that then?

    I wonder when such hateful rhetoric leads to violence. Perhaps the DNC is raising their own home grown terrorist groups.
    It is telling that you consider mildly foul language worse than calling for children to be assassinated, your political opponents to be jailed or murdered, etc.
  8. Garner, NC
    Joined
    04 Nov '05
    Moves
    27931
    23 May '17 15:04
    Originally posted by whodey
    I could care less what idiots do in either party, but when main stream political figures get up, like John McCain, or Nancy Pelosi, and use profanity and smile as they do it that is another thing altogether.

    Again, I'm sure people like yourself see nothing wrong with this sort of thing which is another indicator of the classless and amoral left.
    There are 300,000,000+ people in the US. As long as democrats can find a handful of despicable people who also vote republican, they feel free to do zero self examination.

    Find some yokel republican, probably unemployed, who is racist and use that to excuse the contemptuous behavior of the House Minority Leader. That's how they roll.
  9. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Joined
    11 Dec '04
    Moves
    68888
    23 May '17 15:27
    Originally posted by techsouth
    There are 300,000,000+ people in the US. As long as democrats can find a handful of despicable people who also vote republican, they feel free to do zero self examination.
    Take a good look at the current White House. There you find your handful.
  10. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    25 May '17 14:30
    Meanwhile a Montana GOP candidate for Congress beats up a reporter for asking questions. What kind of "morality indicator" would you say that is, whodey?
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    26 May '17 08:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    Feeling and sentiment are one thing, but when you have elected officials in the public arena and shout F*** so and so as they raise the middle finger, it just shows how classless they are and devoid of any type of morality.
    Bumpy-bump for Whodey.

    YouTube
  12. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    26 May '17 09:09
    What an absolute class-act this Trump guy is:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/QKejFur
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35902
    26 May '17 09:49
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    What an absolute class-act this Trump guy is:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/QKejFur
    Yes, embarrassing Americans across the globe.

    And we have over 3 more years of this.
Back to Top