Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 13 Dec '17 04:46 / 6 edits
    That's right, the child rapist Roy Moore was slain by evangelical Christians who simply would not put politics above the moral laws of God.

However, in Progressive places like Hollywood, that's simply not the case.

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/12/12/lapd-investigating-accusation-director-roman-polanski-molested-10-year-old/

Despite proof that Roman Polanski raped a 10 year old girl, over a hundred Hollywood types signed petitions in support of Polanski, the same voices who were calling for Roy Moore's head.

We also saw Bill Clinton be supported by Dims even though he was impeached for perjury for lying under oath about a sexual affair and even though he had countless accusations against him for sexual assault and proved he lied about having sex with an intern that worked under him.

And what of those multiple plane rides Bill Clinton took with the pedophile Epstein? Who gives a damn, that's what.

At least we can know where the evil really lies.

Why is there always a double standard that Dims seem to get away with?

I will leave you now with Michelle Obama praising the large money donor to the DNC Harvey Weinstein, even though it was well known that he was a predator to women for decades.

YouTube : harvey

Now I know why God made hell, and guess what, it ain't hot enough.
  2. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    13 Dec '17 05:21 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    That's right, the child rapist Roy Moore was slain by evangelical Christians who simply would not put politics above the moral laws of God.

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/12/12/lapd-investigating-accusation-director-roman-polanski-molested-10-year-old/

Despite proof that Ro ...[text shortened]... rvey]WS0rftm0Guc[/youtube]

LMAO! 80% of white evangelical Christians voted for Moore.

He got 22% of the votes of everyone else
  3. 13 Dec '17 05:32 / 5 edits
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    LMAO! 80% of white evangelical Christians voted for Moore.

He got 22% of the votes of everyone else
    I thought you said 20% of evangelicals did not vote for him.

Could you ever imagine 20% of left winged loons voting GOP? I can't.

Sounds like there were enough to give him the boot.

What I really hope is that sometime in the near future another Republican wins the White House, and as they try to dig up dirt on him they find out he did not pay his taxes.

That way maybe we can create similar witch hunts for government officials who don't pay their taxes like we do for sexual misconduct. It seems like our only hope of them paying their fair share.

I remember when Obama tried to appoint people to his cabinet only to find out that about half did not pay their taxes and had to withdraw, except one. Geithner did not withdraw his nomination even though he did not pay his taxes, and then ended up heading the IRS.

LMAO! You just can't make this stuff up!

Of course, I now realize the GOP will never win the White House again. I doubt seriously anyone from the GOP can fight the entire establishment to win. In fact, I never seen a Republican fight period. They are all just a bunch of spineless sponges ready to soak up anything the left throws at them. Trump simply can't do it all himself and has too many skeletons in the closet.

Hell, they can't even repeal Obamacare even though they have the votes with Trump cheering them on.
  4. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    13 Dec '17 05:49

What I really hope is that sometime in the near future another Republican wins the White House, and as they try to dig up dirt on him they find out he did not pay his t ...[text shortened]... his taxes, and then ended up heading the IRS.

LMAO! You just can't make this stuff up!
    Actually you can and do.

Giving evangelicals credit for Moore's defeat when they overwhelmingly supported him is ludicrous spin.
  5. 13 Dec '17 05:50 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Actually you can and do.

Giving evangelicals credit for Moore's defeat when they overwhelmingly supported him is ludicrous spin.
    No, it is the reality. If all of evangelicals vote for him, like the looney left votes Dim straight down the line, Moore wins.

You just can't give evangelical any credit, can you?

Is your head about to explode?
  6. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    13 Dec '17 06:06
    Nearly 50% of Alabama voters would prefer a sexual predator over a democrat.

Pretty much sums up the state of affairs.
  7. Standard member Soothfast
    13 Dec '17 06:53
    Blacks get the bulk of the credit for defeating Moore. They showed up and crushed the pervert soundly.
  8. 13 Dec '17 09:48

What I really hope is that sometime in the near future another Republican wins the White House, and as they try to dig up dirt on him they find out he did not pay his t ...[text shortened]... , they can't even repeal Obamacare even though they have the votes with Drumpf cheering them on.
    "Could you ever imagine 20% of left winged loons voting GOP? I can't."
    that's because you are a dishonest gop zealot. louis CK, weinstein, charlie rose got booted the second their scandals broke out. Al Franken resigned before they even thought of starting investigations.

The thing is, this exercise does need a bit of imagination because so far the democrats have failed to put forward a pedophile as a candidate. I will promise you though, that if Roman Polanski ever runs for office, i will be here endorsing his opponent (unless he raped 1+ more 13 year olds).
  9. 13 Dec '17 10:30
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OkLTLFmQIE

"[I am glad] that as a country we are not that bad. By 0.7% we are not that bad"
  10. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    13 Dec '17 10:36

Despite proof that Ro ...[text shortened]... rvey]WS0rftm0Guc[/youtube]

Whodey, It's interesting that every time your merry little band suffers a defeat, all you seem to do is find fault with the other side. Has it ever occurred to you that the best candidate won??
  11. 13 Dec '17 10:57 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Nearly 50% of Alabama voters would prefer a sexual predator over a democrat.

Pretty much sums up the state of affairs.
    Well it's kind of a weird situation. I mean, here we have a man who tried to sleep with a 14 year old girl, but on the other hand, it is Alabama after all..

Then again, it's not like she was 8 years old. They are not Muslim, they do have some standards.

It's a good thing Roy Moore lost the election cuz it seems genetic testing indicates he has fathered a lot of children in Alabama.

In fact, police say it is near impossible to solve any crimes in Alabama cuz all of the genetic testing matches and there never is any dental records left over
  12. 13 Dec '17 11:00
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Whodey, It's interesting that every time your merry little band suffers a defeat, all you seem to do is find fault with the other side. Has it ever occurred to you that the best candidate won??
    Roy Moore did not loose because he was a bad candidate. It was Russian collusion
  13. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    13 Dec '17 11:27 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OkLTLFmQIE

"[I am glad] that as a country we are not that bad. By 0.7% we are not that bad"
    This slenderest of margin gives me pause not to get too excited or too back slaphappy about Jone's win. Maybe all US elections are this close. But as it stands a candidate wining by 1.5% is not a repudiation of the other side in my books. Maybe in America, where a turnout of 25-35% is normal, maybe you are not going to get big swings. Unless I'm missing something, all this result says to me, is that it could easily have gone the other way. (Much like Clinton-Trump)
  14. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    13 Dec '17 11:57
    Originally posted by @kmax87
    This slenderest of margin gives me pause not to get too excited or too back slaphappy about Jone's win. Maybe all US elections are this close. But as it stands a candidate wining by 1.5% is not a repudiation of the other side in my books. Maybe in America, where a turnout of 25-35% is normal, maybe you are not going to get big swings. Unless I'm missing some ...[text shortened]... is result says to me, is that it could easily have gone the other way. (Much like Clinton-Trump)
    What you are missing is that Alabama is normally solidly and overwhelmingly Republican; Trump carried it by almost 30%, it hadn't elected a Democratic Senator in a quarter century and the last time there was an election for the seat the Democrats didn't even bother to field a candidate because it was considered hopeless (and that was 2014).

Under those circumstances a Democratic win by whatever margin is significant.
  15. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    13 Dec '17 12:08 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @soothfast
    Blacks get the bulk of the credit for defeating Moore. They showed up and crushed the pervert soundly.
    I don't know about 'soundly', it looks like Jones won by only about 20,000 votes, at least so far. It was close but a win is a win and there is one less assswipe in the senate now.