Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 04 Feb '18 11:37 / 1 edit
    http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/bombshell-photo-of-smiling-obama-farrakhan-surfaces/

It appears those in the press are very selective on what they report and the made it a point not to print a picture with Obama and the racist mad man Louis Farrakhan.

Those white devils got him elected?

Interesting.

Meanwhile, Trump is guilty of treasonous activities with Putin cuz......well,.....Hillary's dossier says so.
  2. 04 Feb '18 11:57
    Fascinating.

Some guy decided to not show a photo
    (can't see anything wrong with it myself, but that's just me, I guess. Right wingers such as yourself would've probably used this photo over and over again to show just how bad Obama is)
    and you - or rather the right wing website that spoonfeeds you what they want you to think - regard this as "the press helping Obama".

At the same time, we know, because we all saw it day in and day out, an entire "news" station existed solely to push the right wing agenda and to undermine Obama every step of the way.

An entire tv station (let's ditch the word "news", shall we?) presenting their world view to viewers like you with the only goal being to attack, villify and ridicule the then left wing president.

Must I name the tv station? Certainly not?

Not to mention the existence of extreme right wing "news" sites such as breitbarf and dailycryer, existing solely to promote and further the right wing agenda.

Did that bother you? Does it bother you? My guess is no. Some guy didn't show a photo, you regard it as "the press" helping Obama; entire journalistic organisations exist to promote the right wing world view, you are absolutely fine with it.

Fool.
  3. 04 Feb '18 12:26
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Fascinating.

Some guy decided to not show a photo [hidden](can't see anything wrong with it myself, but that's just me, I guess. Right wingers such as yourself would've probably used this photo over and over again to show just how bad Obama is)[/hidden] and you - or rather the right wing website that spoonfeeds you what they want you to think - re ...[text shortened]... anisations exist to promote the right wing world view, you are absolutely fine with it.

Fool.
    Funny, I don't recall seeing this photo anywhere when Obama was running, not even the right wing sites you listed.
  4. 04 Feb '18 12:32 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Funny, I don't recall seeing this photo anywhere when Obama was running, not even the right wing sites you listed.
    "Funny".

How's that funny? Define "funny".

From the article it says that the guy who took the photo kept it to himself. If that's so, how is it "funny" or even remotely interesting that it didn't show up? Of course it didn't... he kept it to himself.

Anything to say about big influential "news" organisations existing to push the right wing agenda and to spoonfeed people like you the stuff they want you to think? Anything at all? Maybe one of those legendary Whodey quips? Maybe "well in my view Fox wasn't rabidly anti Obama at all"? Anything?

'Member the "Obama ordered Dijon mustard" incident on Fox? That's good , objective news reporting, innit?
  5. 04 Feb '18 12:36
    "Funny".

How's that funny? Define "funny".

From the article it says that the guy who took the photo kept it to himself. If that's so, how is it "funny" or even remotely interesting that it didn't show up? Of course it didn't... [b]he kept it to himself.

Anything to say about big influential "news" organisations existing to push the right ...[text shortened]... he "Obama ordered Dijon mustard" incident on Fox? That's good , objective news reporting, innit?[/b]
    Ever heard of the Obama scandal to target conservatives and Zionists with the IRS?
  6. 04 Feb '18 12:43
    Ever heard of the Obama scandal to target conservatives and Zionists with the IRS?
    Ever heard of completely changing the topic for no reason whatsoever??
  7. 04 Feb '18 12:58
    Ever heard of completely changing the topic for no reason whatsoever??
    It is on topic.

Has the press covered the oppression of conservatives and Zionists by US federal agencies?
  8. 04 Feb '18 13:23
    It is on topic.

Has the press covered the oppression of conservatives and Zionists by US federal agencies?
    Is referring to one guy keeping a photo to himself as "the press" ridiculous?

Is ignoring the rampant anti-Obama bs that was fed to people like you day in and day out with a clear political agenda ridiculous?

Anything to say about the big "news" organisations clearly aiming to further the right wing agenda, Whodey?
  9. 04 Feb '18 13:26 / 1 edit
    Is referring to one guy keeping a photo to himself as "the press" ridiculous?

Is ignoring the rampant anti-Obama bs that was fed to people like you day in and day out with a clear political agenda ridiculous?

Anything to say about the big "news" organisations clearly aiming to further the right wing agenda, Whodey?
    I could mention other events, such as Hillary being given debate questions before a Presidential debate with Trump by a reporter from CNN, but I'm sure you have not heard of that as well, nor would you give a damn.

The chickens are finally coming home to roost!
  10. 04 Feb '18 13:31
    I could mention other events, such as Hillary being given debate questions before a Presidential debate with Trump by a reporter from CNN, but I'm sure you have not heard of that as well, nor would you give a damn.

The chickens are finally coming home to roost!
    Anything to say about entire "news" organisations existing to promote the right wing agenda, Whodey?

Any time now...
  11. 04 Feb '18 17:59
    Whodey?

Yoohoo....

A significant portion of the press is dedicated to furthering the right wing agenda. You okay with that, ol' whoods?
  12. 04 Feb '18 18:14
    Whodey?

Yoohoo....

A significant portion of the press is dedicated to furthering the right wing agenda. You okay with that, ol' whoods?
    those pesky emails though...
    https://theintercept.com/2016/10/09/exclusive-new-email-leak-reveals-clinton-campaigns-cozy-press-relationship/
  13. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    04 Feb '18 18:34 / 1 edit
    Fascinating.

Some guy decided to not show a photo [hidden](can't see anything wrong with it myself, but that's just me, I guess. Right wingers such as yourself would've probably used this photo over and over again to show just how bad Obama is)[/hidden] and you - or rather the right wing website that spoonfeeds you what they want you to think - re ...[text shortened]... anisations exist to promote the right wing world view, you are absolutely fine with it.

Fool.
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm (sound of a Focke Wulf smashing into the North Sea....)

As yet another right-wing thread about nothing stumbles into the cesspit of embarrassment before it’s even started jogging!
  14. 05 Feb '18 13:17
    Whodey?

Yoohoo....

is there any media without an agenda?

Let me guess, the Huffington Post.