Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 21:212 edits
    The Republicans are dead. The lady is so inspiring the Republicans will need to call in the cleaners to take care of the mess. She is a way better public speaker than her husband and could inspire millions in a way that Mrs. Clinton simply could never reach.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 21:31
    No, if she had political ambitions she'd have been doing something else as First Lady.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 22:25
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    No, if she had political ambitions she'd have been doing something else as First Lady.
    Something else, like what for example?
  4. Germany
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 22:28
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Something else, like what for example?
    Something that would have her test her political mettle and put her in the spotlight, not something completely uncontroversial like battling childhood obesity.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 22:32
    Something that would have her test her political mettle and put her in the spotlight, not something completely uncontroversial like battling childhood obesity.
    first ladies don't get to have political power and for good reason. the president gets elected, first ladies (or first dudes eventually) come with the package.

she is a great speaker, she is intelligent. she should in fact run for an office.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 00:121 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    first ladies don't get to have political power and for good reason. the president gets elected, first ladies (or first dudes eventually) come with the package.

she is a great speaker, she is intelligent. she should in fact run for an office.
    She would be absolutely devastating if she did. She is possibly the best public speaker that I have heard. As you say, intelligent, thoughtful, warm and caring and able to reach the seat of motivation.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 00:19
    She would be absolutely devastating if she did. She is possibly the best public speaker that I have heard. As you say, intelligent, thoughtful, warm and caring and able to reach the seat of motivation.
    Sounds like love to me.
  8. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 00:23
    The Republicans are dead. The lady is so inspiring the Republicans will need to call in the cleaners to take care of the mess. She is a way better public speaker than her husband and could inspire millions in a way that Mrs. Clinton simply could never reach.
    An interesting thought! She has no political history of her own, so the GOP can only attack her based on her husbands record, which if one looks at the approval rating, is not too bad.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 00:23
    Michelle Obama first trans president.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 00:42
    Bruh.
    She's First Tranny.
    Who's going to top that?
    How?
    First Attack Helicopter?
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 00:57

in a normal country i would say she should run for a lower office first. get experience. learn.

the US is not a normal country. if trump could run, she damn sure should.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 01:00
    in a normal country i would say she should run for a lower office first. get experience. learn.

the US is not a normal country. if trump could run, she damn sure should.
    Engine's fine.
    So's the suspension.
    I'm not so sure about the tranny.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 01:37
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Engine's fine.
    So's the suspension.
    I'm not so sure about the tranny.
    Joan Rivers didn't last long after letting that one out of the bag.
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 02:431 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Michelle Obama first trans president.
    ugh
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 03:00
    ugh
    Since Joan was murdered over ot, you'd think there would be more respect.