Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 14:57
    .....and execute Dr. Evil (Henry Kissinger) who is advising them.

Maduro is the legitimate president of Venezuela. He was democratically elected.

https://popularresistance.org/venezuela-what-activists-need-to-know-about-the-us-led-coup/?fbclid=IwAR3MFawGkwpwJhg1OnmQOaftfcAUqGPZ0fYpKu5GzucDqgAisMdtJsQ5eQY

Both DJT and Pence should be impeached for conspiracy to overthrow a democracy. This would make Nancy Pelosi the interim POTUS until elections can be held.

Henry Kissinger is undoubtedly behind the attempt to install a puppet dictator in Maduro's place. He did the same thing when he advised Nixon to overthrow Allende (democratically elected leader of Chili) and replace him with the brutal dictator Pinochet.

Kissinger should be executed. He has lived too long as it is. Let's call it putting him out of his misery.
  2. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 16:29
    @metal-brain said

https://popularresistance.org/venezuela-what-activists-need-to-know-about-the-us-led-coup/?fbclid=IwAR3MFawGkwpwJhg1OnmQOaftfcAUqGPZ0fYpKu5GzucDqgAisMdtJsQ5eQY

Both DJT and Pence should be impeached for conspiracy to ov ...[text shortened]... ger should be executed. He has lived too long as it is. Let's call it putting him out of his misery.
    But Metal Brain. Millions of citizens are close to cannibalism. Followed by certain death! Keep the present government? Even Jesus stepped in to expel money changers, when it was none of his business! What kind of a compassionate liberal are you, anyway!??
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 16:381 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    Right. Metal Brain, a liberal. Like saying Suzianne is a Nazi.
    Besides being a jerk, Pence has done nothing I know of that would even come close to impeachment. His idea of pray away the gay is not impeachable, I think that comes under the heading of free speech. As stupid as it is, he doesn't break laws saying things like that. Besides, if we actually impeach Trump, we deny the people the right to vote his sorry ass out of office never to be seen again, he would tuck his tail between his legs and go back to his normal MO, grabbing vagina's.....
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 17:10
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Besides being a jerk, Pence has done nothing I know of that would even come close to impeachment. His idea of pray away the gay is not impeachable, I think that comes under the heading of free speech. As stupid as it is, he doesn't break laws saying things like that. Besides, if we actually imp ...[text shortened]... again, he would tuck his tail between his legs and go back to his normal MO, grabbing vagina's.....
    Pence called Maduro a dictator in an effort to overthrow him. Maduro was democratically elected. They are trying to overthrow a democratically elected leader and replace him with a puppet that could very well become the real dictator.

Trump and Pence conspired to overthrow a legitimate government. Now they are committed to imperialism and doing what Kissinger tells them to. Why do you think Mueller announced his investigation is nearing an end today? Do you think that is just a coincidence?

There is no need to pressure DJT with the Russia Investigation anymore. He and Pence have already done something that is impeachable. Are you waiting for the corporate news media to tell you it is acceptable to believe it? Is that what you are waiting for?

You really are a born follower, aren't you? You couldn't lead if your life depended on it.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 17:24
    @metal-brain said
    Pence called Maduro a dictator in an effort to overthrow him. Maduro was democratically elected. They are trying to overthrow a democratically elected leader and replace him with a puppet that could very well become the real dictator.

Trump and Pence conspired to overthrow a legitimate government. Now they are committed to imperialism and doing what Kissinger tells the ...[text shortened]... g for?

You really are a born follower, aren't you? You couldn't lead if your life depended on it.
    Do you seriously think an impeach pence would ever fly? I dislike Pence almost as much as I HATE Trump but in reality, the US does regime change all the time and NOBODY ever got impeached for it.
    Like in Iran and other places around the world, Iraq, Libya, the list goes on and on.
    I look at reality. So pence is one of those involved in regime change, first off, prove it, second off, good luck getting the republican senate to act on it.
    They would more likely give him a medal. If Trump loses in 2020 Pence will be out on his ass anyway, and it is a good bet, given Trump's base is only 1/3 of the voters then 2/3 go elsewhere and only the inclusion of that Penara CEO entering as an independent will throw shyte into the ring and take away votes from Dems, and that is the ONLY hope Trump can have to actually win a second term, something that would spell disaster for the US and the world at large. BTW, I have no doubt Trump will issue pardons for Stone and Mantafort, which will again, hurt his chances for re-election so I hope he does.
    But, as stupid as Trump actually is, he may realize that is not going to happen if he wants any chance to win in 2020. He could maybe try a last day pardon, hoping people won't notice but they will. They will for sure notice.
  6. Germany
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 17:43
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Besides being a jerk, Pence has done nothing I know of that would even come close to impeachment. His idea of pray away the gay is not impeachable, I think that comes under the heading of free speech. As stupid as it is, he doesn't break laws saying things like that. Besides, if we actually imp ...[text shortened]... again, he would tuck his tail between his legs and go back to his normal MO, grabbing vagina's.....
    Pence led the transition team that hired Kremlin agent Flynn. It would be enough to be removed from office where I am from - in the best case scenario, it is a dramatic error of judgement.
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 17:54

Removed by poster

8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 17:57
    Guys !! Guys !!
    Easy there.
    Don't you realize America is great again ?? 😛
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 19:39
    @mghrn55
    Didn't you misspell it? Make America Grate Again......
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 19:421 edit
    @KazetNagorra

All well and good, I don't like Pence either but more on moral/religious grounds, I can't stand anyone would actually say 'pray away the gay' or some such.
    I am not gay but it galls me to think there are people who actually think that load of bullcrap.

I was not aware he vetted Flynn but all that is out now, out in the open that is.
    I think republicans would go with bad judgement call since he is one of their own.
    He is an assshole but he is OUR assshole.... Just like Trump.

That stuff seems minor compared to the long term corruption of Trump.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 20:09
    @sonhouse said
    @KazetNagorra

All well and good, I don't like Pence either but more on moral/religious grounds, I can't stand anyone would actually say 'pray away the gay' or some such.
    I am not gay but it galls me to think there are people who actually think that load of bullcrap.

I was not aware he vetted Flynn but all that is out now, out in the open that is.
    I think republicans ...[text shortened]... sshole.... Just like Trump.

That stuff seems minor compared to the long term corruption of Trump.
    That it is considered "minor" to hire a spy working with a foreign nation to attack your own government just tells you the dire state of American democracy.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 20:17
    @metal-brain said

Both DJT and Pence should be impeached for conspiracy to ov ...[text shortened]... ger should be executed. He has lived too long as it is. Let's call it putting him out of his misery.
    Again with the Kissinger hate.

Who cares, the guy is older than dirt, he'll be gone soon enough.
  13. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Moves
    30 Jan '19 06:32
    @metal-brain said

Executions normally follow a trial in which the defendant has been found guilty - lawyers use words like due process. What crime do you think Kissinger can be charged with? I'm thinking of capital offences as defined by some Act of Congress. It's just having him topped for advising Presidents in a way you dislike seems to me to set a somewhat dicey precident.
  14. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    30 Jan '19 07:18
    @deepthought said
    Executions normally follow a trial in which the defendant has been found guilty - lawyers use words like due process. What crime do you think Kissinger can be charged with? I'm thinking of capital offences as defined by some Act of Congress. It's just having him topped for advising Presidents in a way you dislike seems to me to set a somewhat dicey precident.
    Kissinger probably deserves execution for his many crimes; see Christopher Hitchens' The Trial of Henry Kissinger.

But the guy is 95; somehow I doubt he's the mastermind behind Trump's foreign policy unless they've accomplished the disembodied head technology from Futurama.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Jan '19 07:37
    @sonhouse said
    Do you seriously think an impeach pence would ever fly? I dislike Pence almost as much as I HATE Trump but in reality, the US does regime change all the time and NOBODY ever got impeached for it.
    Like in Iran and other places around the world, Iraq, Libya, the list goes on and on.
    I look at reality. So pence is one of those involved in regime change, first off, prove it, ...[text shortened]... ld maybe try a last day pardon, hoping people won't notice but they will. They will for sure notice.
    What I expect and what should be done are two different things. If you don't expect justice with this why do you expect justice from the Russia Investigation? It is nothing compared tp Iran/Contra and other investigations. Aren't you equally hoping for a miracle?

Watch the short video clip of Pence below.

YouTube

He said he was speaking on behalf of the president.

He called Maduro a dictator. Is that true?
    He said Maduro was not the legitimate president. Is that true?

I don't recall Trump denying active involvement in the coup. The NY Times reported that he did. Trump once threatened to invade Venezuela. Remember that? At the UN Maduro said Trump was being told to say that implying DJT was a puppet that needs to be told what to say.

So what do we have?
    Trump threatened to invade a democracy. Fact or fiction?
    Trump was conspiring to overthrow Maduro with Juan Guaidó. Fact or fiction?

Even if you believe DJT is involved but claim there is not enough proof why is nobody asking DJT about it? Isn't that what happens in an actual democracy? Even if he says "no comment" shouldn't I see/hear that on the news so I know he is afraid to answer the question?

Then there is you getting all emotional over a nothing investigation while you condone evil invasions like it is normal. Tell that to a woman who gets beat up by her husband every other day. Tell her because he gets away with it all the time to not expect it to change. Same logic, right? Tell me now why she should not believe it.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
    Albert Einstein

Are you going to do anything about it?