Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Dec '18 09:45
    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/dec/24/lebron-james-jewish-money-comments-nba-asmr-21-savage

It appears Lebron James is an anti-Semite after referring to "Jewish money" in an Instagram.

Naturally, this is offensive and uncalled for and he apologized. Blah, blah, blah, but we still like Mr. Progressive, don't we, even though Trump has been labeled the same after saying nothing close to that.

And no one, NO ONE, is calling for Mr. Perfect's head on a platter, are they? Nope. Not one word.
  2. Joined
    06 Dec '18
    Moves
    30 Dec '18 12:10
    Bill Cosby is a rapist.

😉
  3. Joined
    06 Dec '18
    Moves
    30 Dec '18 19:08
    Looks like all the dims and libtards on this site are too scared to bash a black guy who hates Jews.

Color scared! Haha

...and for all you Brits...

Colour scared! Haha
  4. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    30 Dec '18 23:40
    These stories are always relevant because they are continuous reiterations of the fact that more people than just whites are capable of politically incorrect sentiment, and that they face less criticism than white people because they are protected classes that get preferential treatment.

Of course, all of that happening in a system allegedly founded around white privilege.
  5. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 02:27
    @philokalia said
    These stories are always relevant because they are continuous reiterations of the fact that more people than just whites are capable of politically incorrect sentiment, and that they face less criticism than white people because they are protected classes that get preferential treatment.

Of course, all of that happening in a system allegedly founded around white privilege.
    No, they get less criticism because they have no power in our society and therefore are not a significant threat
  6. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 02:43
    @athousandyoung said
    No, they get less criticism because they have no power in our society and therefore are not a significant threat
    So the white people in the media criticize themselves relentlessly because, like, they need to have a handle on all that power that they have?

I don't really get it. Give us a full rundown.
  7. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 02:47
    @philokalia said
    So the white people in the media criticize themselves relentlessly because, like, they need to have a handle on all that power that they have?

I don't really get it. Give us a full rundown.
    Who are you talking about?
  8. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 02:491 edit
    Nobody criticizes this Jew either though he is actively illegally discriminating against Blacks because he can make more money that way:

https://www.brickunderground.com/blog/2015/05/garbage_brooklyn_landlord

What's LeBron going to do? Play so the Jews in the audience don't get a good view? He has no power.
  9. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 05:34
    @whodey said
    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/dec/24/lebron-james-jewish-money-comments-nba-asmr-21-savage

It appears Lebron James is an anti-Semite after referring to "Jewish money" in an Instagram.

Naturally, this is offensive and uncalled for and he apologized. Blah, blah, blah, but we still like Mr. Progressive, don't we, even though Trump has been labeled the same after s ...[text shortened]...
    And no one, NO ONE, is calling for Mr. Perfect's head on a platter, are they? Nope. Not one word.
    Does it appear that Lebron James is an antisemite, though? Does it?

It doesn’t really. Not really, eh?
    You’re whipping up a storm about some sport star who quotes lyrics on instagram, who quoted lyrics by one or other band.

Idiotic in this current climate of PC madness? Yes!
    Racist or antisemitic? Really?

You’ve got your knickers all in a twist about nothing, darling. Again.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 21:122 edits
    @shavixmir said
    Does it appear that Lebron James is an antisemite, though? Does it?

It doesn’t really. Not really, eh?
    You’re whipping up a storm about some sport star who quotes lyrics on instagram, who quoted lyrics by one or other band.

Idiotic in this current climate of PC madness? Yes!
    Racist or antisemitic? Really?

You’ve got your knickers all in a twist about nothing, darling. Again.
    You are correct, just because he says anti-Semitic things does not mean he is anti-Semitic.

Let's consider the possibility.

1. schizophrenia: His shooting has been down lately and he seems to be a little more moody of late.
    2. TIA: He does have high blood pressure in the family tree and a few have had some serious strokes.
    3. He's an idiot AND an anti-Semite.

Ding, ding, ding! I think I hit the nail!
  11. Zugzwang
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 21:362 edits
    Whodey has a long record of exaggerating or lying about the alleged anti-Semitism
    of non-white people, while he condones neo_Nazis who hate Muslims as much he does.

If any African American celebrity had quoted some of what Shakespeare wrote about Shylock
    in 'The Merchant of Venice', Whodey presumably would hasten to condemn him as anti-Semitic.

It's well-known that Whodey's a pathologically lying racist troll who loves to incite hatred.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 21:461 edit
    @duchess64 said
    Whodey has a long record of exaggerating or lying about the alleged anti-Semitism
    of non-white people, while he condones neo_Nazis who hate Muslims as much he does.

If any African American celebrity had quoted some of what Shakespeare wrote about Shylock
    in 'The Merchant of Venice', Whodey presumably would hasten to condemn him as anti-Semitic.

It's well-known that Whodey's a pathologically lying racist troll who loves to incite hatred.
    Are you suggesting that I exaggerated about the anti-Semitism of Louis Farrakhan? You know, they guy that Dims like Maxine Waters cozy up with?

Really?

Oh pleeeeeeeze say yes!

You do realize that by calling everyone one you disagree with on this forum a racist troll, which essentially has been everyone at some time or another, using the term has become mute. right?
  13. Zugzwang
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 22:07
    @whodey said
    Are you suggesting that I exaggerated about the anti-Semitism of Louis Farrakhan? You know, they guy that Dims like Maxine Waters cozy up with?

Really?

Oh pleeeeeeeze say yes!

You do realize that by calling everyone one you disagree with on this forum a racist troll, which essentially has been everyone at some time or another, using the term has become mute. right?
    I am saying that Whodey's falsely accusing Lebron James of anti-Semitism.
    If Whodey rightly accused Hitler of anti-Semitism, it would NOT mean that
    Whodey's right to accuse his other targets of anti-Semitism.

Whodey has a well-known record as a pathological liar, racist, and troll.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 22:09
    @duchess64 said
    I am saying that Whodey's falsely accusing Lebron James of anti-Semitism.
    If Whodey rightly accused Hitler of anti-Semitism, it would NOT mean that
    Whodey's right to accuse his other targets of anti-Semitism.

Whodey has a well-known record as a pathological liar, racist, and troll.
    Again, you have called everyone on this planet a lying racist troll at some point or another, so using it on me now means nothing.

That is what happens when you bastardize terms.

Now please answer the question. I've attacked one person of color here for their anti-Semitism and that is Louis Farrakhan. Do you take issue with that assessment?
  15. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 22:38
    @whodey said
    Again, you have called everyone on this planet a lying racist troll at some point or another, so using it on me now means nothing.

That is what happens when you bastardize terms.

Now please answer the question. I've attacked one person of color here for their anti-Semitism and that is Louis Farrakhan. Do you take issue with that assessment?
    Farrakhan is definitely very angry at the Askenazi elites but to dismiss his anger as anti Semitism is lazy. It’s also lazy to call someone racist because they quote statistics about black crime.