Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    09 Aug '18 17:41
    https://www.socialzon.me/videos/watch/DPzVpNH5rR8

    Pretty much destroys the MSNBC panel.
  2. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Joined
    19 May '05
    Moves
    142663
    09 Aug '18 17:554 edits
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.socialzon.me/videos/watch/DPzVpNH5rR8

    Pretty much destroys the MSNBC panel.
    Dream on loser. You think talking over everyone with lies; like, "Trumps approval rating has doubled among Blacks over this last year" is destroying a panel? LOL! Get a life loser. She is the one who got destroyed and removed off the show while her big mouth was still running. She did nothing but make a fool of her worthless self. Just like you do everyday in this forum. lol
  3. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    12727
    10 Aug '18 11:45
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.socialzon.me/videos/watch/DPzVpNH5rR8

    Pretty much destroys the MSNBC panel.
    Candace Owens is brave. I hope she's careful. Antifa goons might beat her to death in the street for daring to leave the lefty plantation, and the hateful KingDavid403 would secretly love that.
  4. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Joined
    19 May '05
    Moves
    142663
    10 Aug '18 12:484 edits
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    Candace Owens is brave. I hope she's careful. Antifa goons might beat her to death in the street for daring to leave the lefty plantation, and the hateful KingDavid403 would secretly love that.
    Candace Owens is nothing but a liar trumptard living in the land of liars and false witness bearers as you. Antifa has never beat anyone to death, nor murdered anyone. Now, the far right as you have murdered many. "Lefty plantation" ? LOL please tell us who the master and slave owner of this imaginary plantation is? LOL Nothing but another lie made up by liars as you living in la la liars land. "The hateful KingDavid403" ? lol. no one is more hatful than worthless lying trumptards and Candace Owens proves that in this video. She's nothing but a worthless idiot as you.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    95105
    10 Aug '18 12:57
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.socialzon.me/videos/watch/DPzVpNH5rR8

    Pretty much destroys the MSNBC panel.
    YouTube

    Candace Ownes ........lol
  6. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    10 Aug '18 13:30
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    Candace Owens is brave. I hope she's careful. Antifa goons might beat her to death in the street for daring to leave the lefty plantation, and the hateful KingDavid403 would secretly love that.
    How many people were "beaten to death" by "Antifa goons" recently?
  7. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Joined
    11 Dec '04
    Moves
    68868
    10 Aug '18 14:191 edit
    Originally posted by @stellspalfie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lD29jqH078

    Candace Ownes ........lol
    Wow.

    "I feel, like, ehm, that I don't trust .coms."

    She is complete moron. It's painful to listen to. Why does a tool like that get airtime?
  8. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    12727
    10 Aug '18 15:52
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    How many people were "beaten to death" by "Antifa goons" recently?
    To death? Oh you got me. I'm not sure they've crossed that particular line yet. I think an uppity black conservative woman might be just the thing to cause them to up their game though.
  9. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Joined
    19 May '05
    Moves
    142663
    10 Aug '18 16:372 edits
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    To death? Oh you got me. I'm not sure they've crossed that particular line yet. I think an uppity black conservative woman might be just the thing to cause them to up their game though.
    So, you're falsely accusing a whole group of people for something that they never have done; but your group of people have been doing it for 100s of years. Gotcha! 🙄🙄🙄 ! Typical lying trumptard.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    10 Aug '18 17:18
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    Candace Owens is nothing but a liar trumptard living in the land of liars and false witness bearers as you. Antifa has never beat anyone to death, nor murdered anyone. Now, the far right as you have murdered many. "Lefty plantation" ? LOL please tell us who the master and slave owner of this imaginary plantation is? LOL Nothing but another lie made ...[text shortened]... ptards and Candace Owens proves that in this video. She's nothing but a worthless idiot as you.
    Racist
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    10 Aug '18 17:19
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    To death? Oh you got me. I'm not sure they've crossed that particular line yet. I think an uppity black conservative woman might be just the thing to cause them to up their game though.
    Seems to me that whitey in the Dim party needs to put her back in her place
  12. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    10 Aug '18 18:36
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    To death? Oh you got me. I'm not sure they've crossed that particular line yet. I think an uppity black conservative woman might be just the thing to cause them to up their game though.
    https://www.adl.org/resources/reports/murder-and-extremism-in-the-united-states-in-2017
  13. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    10 Aug '18 19:082 edits
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    To death? Oh you got me. I'm not sure they've crossed that particular line yet. I think an uppity black conservative woman might be just the thing to cause them to up their game though.
    The Right has already killed...Remember Heather Heyer?

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/maxine-waters-death-threat-texas-alabama-a8423181.html

    https://www.splcenter.org/20180205/alt-right-killing-people

    You are a typical right winger who equates fists with bullets.
  14. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    12727
    11 Aug '18 13:49
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    The Right has already killed...Remember Heather Heyer?

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/maxine-waters-death-threat-texas-alabama-a8423181.html

    https://www.splcenter.org/20180205/alt-right-killing-people

    You are a typical right winger who equates fists with bullets.
    Antifa and neo nazis are equally morally repugnant. Unlike KingDavy I support neither group.
  15. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    11 Aug '18 14:27
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    Antifa and neo nazis are equally morally repugnant. Unlike KingDavy I support neither group.
    You think beating up Nazis is "equally morally repugnant" as the premeditated murder of millions? Really?
Back to Top