Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Zugzwang
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 19:58
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/08/russian-ukrainian-women-sexual-abuse-stories-go-viral

"Russian and Ukrainian Women's Sexual Abuse Stories Go Viral"
    --Shaun Walker (8 July 2016)

"I really didn't expect that so many women and girls I knew were victims
    of violence and harassment, some at a young age."
    --Artem Loskutov

"Sexual harassment is often seen as a subject for jokes in Russia, where
    many believe that the term itself is a product of western 'political correctness'.
    In 2008, a St Petersburg judge threw out a case of workplace sexual
    harassment, ruling that it was a natural part of human relations."
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 11:50
    Sounds like Europe is having a lot of sexual assault going on now too. May even lead to civil unrest or even war. The right wingers have just about had enough over there.
    YouTube
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 14:50
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Sounds like Europe is having a lot of sexual assault going on now too. May even lead to civil unrest or even war. The right wingers have just about had enough over there.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCgkrYw-Vhg
    infowars.com????

Seriously? This is like getting your news from Fox News.
  4. Zugzwang
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 17:492 edits
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Sounds like Europe is having a lot of sexual assault going on now too. May even lead to civil unrest or even war.
    The right wingers have just about had enough over there.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCgkrYw-Vhg
    Joe Beyser knows nothing and cares nothing about Russian and Ukrainian women being sexually assaulted or abused.
    As a sexist Islamophobic right-wing troll, Joe Beyser's only seeking an opportunity to demonize Muslim men.

In reality, sexual harassment, abuse, or assaults against Russian and Ukrainian women
    have been going on for a long time, and Muslim men have little to do with it. There has
    been no recent increase in Muslim immigration to Russia or Ukraine.
  5. Zugzwang
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 17:52
    Originally posted by Suzianne to Joe Beyser
    infowars.com????

Seriously? This is like getting your news from Fox News.
    Based in part on my own experience, I have long been aware that sexual harassment
    is more condoned in Russian business culture than in some Western business cultures.
  6. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    12 Jul '16 18:33
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Joe Beyser knows nothing and cares nothing about Russian and Ukrainian women being sexually assaulted or abused.
    As a sexist Islamophobic right-wing troll, Joe Beyser's only seeking an opportunity to demonize Muslim men.

In reality, sexual harassment, abuse, or assaults against Russian and Ukrainian women
    have been going on for a long time, and Muslim ...[text shortened]... e to do with it. There has
    been no recent increase in Muslim immigration to Russia or Ukraine.
    No it just seemed like you point out everyone but the Islams. Thought I would add it to your reprtoire. Russia is a step or three backwards in womens rights and how they are treated. Why would you say I know nothing or care nothing? I am an Islamophobe for sure. I don't fancy getting my head hacked off because I don't belong to their faith.