Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 09 Jul '16 19:58
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/08/russian-ukrainian-women-sexual-abuse-stories-go-viral

    "Russian and Ukrainian Women's Sexual Abuse Stories Go Viral"
    --Shaun Walker (8 July 2016)

    "I really didn't expect that so many women and girls I knew were victims
    of violence and harassment, some at a young age."
    --Artem Loskutov

    "Sexual harassment is often seen as a subject for jokes in Russia, where
    many believe that the term itself is a product of western 'political correctness'.
    In 2008, a St Petersburg judge threw out a case of workplace sexual
    harassment, ruling that it was a natural part of human relations."
  2. 12 Jul '16 11:50
    Sounds like Europe is having a lot of sexual assault going on now too. May even lead to civil unrest or even war. The right wingers have just about had enough over there.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCgkrYw-Vhg
  3. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    12 Jul '16 14:50
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Sounds like Europe is having a lot of sexual assault going on now too. May even lead to civil unrest or even war. The right wingers have just about had enough over there.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCgkrYw-Vhg
    infowars.com????

    Seriously? This is like getting your news from Fox News.
  4. 12 Jul '16 17:49 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Sounds like Europe is having a lot of sexual assault going on now too. May even lead to civil unrest or even war.
    The right wingers have just about had enough over there.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCgkrYw-Vhg
    Joe Beyser knows nothing and cares nothing about Russian and Ukrainian women being sexually assaulted or abused.
    As a sexist Islamophobic right-wing troll, Joe Beyser's only seeking an opportunity to demonize Muslim men.

    In reality, sexual harassment, abuse, or assaults against Russian and Ukrainian women
    have been going on for a long time, and Muslim men have little to do with it. There has
    been no recent increase in Muslim immigration to Russia or Ukraine.
  5. 12 Jul '16 17:52
    Originally posted by Suzianne to Joe Beyser
    infowars.com????

    Seriously? This is like getting your news from Fox News.
    Based in part on my own experience, I have long been aware that sexual harassment
    is more condoned in Russian business culture than in some Western business cultures.
  6. 12 Jul '16 18:33
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Joe Beyser knows nothing and cares nothing about Russian and Ukrainian women being sexually assaulted or abused.
    As a sexist Islamophobic right-wing troll, Joe Beyser's only seeking an opportunity to demonize Muslim men.

    In reality, sexual harassment, abuse, or assaults against Russian and Ukrainian women
    have been going on for a long time, and Muslim ...[text shortened]... e to do with it. There has
    been no recent increase in Muslim immigration to Russia or Ukraine.
    No it just seemed like you point out everyone but the Islams. Thought I would add it to your reprtoire. Russia is a step or three backwards in womens rights and how they are treated. Why would you say I know nothing or care nothing? I am an Islamophobe for sure. I don't fancy getting my head hacked off because I don't belong to their faith.