Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    11 Dec '17 04:471 edit
    http://dailypostfeed.com/chuck-schumers-steamy-affair-with-a-high-school-cheerleader-confirmed/

    Looks like Chuck Schumer had an affair with a 16 year old, who later committed suicide.

    The alleged affair between Democrat Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and his daughter’s best friend from high school has been confirmed by the girl’s mother and by medical records obtained by subpoena from Planned Parenthood. The young girl, just 16-years-old when she was seduced by Schumer, committed suicide before her 20th birthday.

    Schumer’s daughter, Lisa, first broke the story because she thought her dad was being a “hypocrite about the Roy Moore scandal.” Schumer has been one of the most vocal opponents of Judge Moore’s Senate run on the grounds of some fantasy tale told by a woman who we’re expected to believe can remember details from 1977 like it was yesterday, even though she managed to forget for 40 years.

    What will end up being the nail in Schumer’s coffin is the report from Planned Parenthood showing that Schumer paid for not one but two abortions and was the “responsible party” who picked the girl up from the murder clinic when she was done. Schumer’s own wife, Kaitlyn, paid the girl’s mother nearly $2 million to go away. Until now, she was happy to stay in the shadows:


    “Now that the story is public and my daughter isn’t the one who did wrong, I can finally grieve and she can finally rest.”

    Schumer might want to consider paying her a little bit more money before she opens up completely. He is expected to resign over the allegations as soon as Congress returns from Christmas break.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    11 Dec '17 06:02
    https://www.snopes.com/schumer-daughter-cheerleader/

    Claim
    The daughter of U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer recently spoke out about her father's supposed affair with one of her high school classmates.

    RATING
    FALSE
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35848
    11 Dec '17 09:20
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://dailypostfeed.com/chuck-schumers-steamy-affair-with-a-high-school-cheerleader-confirmed/

    Looks like Chuck Schumer had an affair with a 16 year old, who later committed suicide.

    The alleged affair between Democrat Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and his daughter’s best friend from high school has been confirmed by the girl’s mother and by me ...[text shortened]... He is expected to resign over the allegations as soon as Congress returns from Christmas break.
    Hey, dumbass,

    Perhaps you didn't bother to read the Disclaimer page on the Daily Post Feed's website.

    Here, I'll help you out:
    "DISCLAIMER: DailyPostFeed.com is a satirical publication that may sometimes appear to be telling the truth. We assure you that’s not the case. We present fiction as fact and our sources don’t actually exist. Names that represent actual people and places are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered and do not in any way depict reality. All people, places, names, and images should be considered fictitious or fictitious representations."
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    11 Dec '17 11:04
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://dailypostfeed.com/chuck-schumers-steamy-affair-with-a-high-school-cheerleader-confirmed/

    Looks like Chuck Schumer had an affair with a 16 year old, who later committed suicide.

    The alleged affair between Democrat Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and his daughter’s best friend from high school has been confirmed by the girl’s mother and by me ...[text shortened]... He is expected to resign over the allegations as soon as Congress returns from Christmas break.
    Are you aware that Fox News was specifically designed with viewers like yourself in mind?
  5. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1407
    11 Dec '17 13:25
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Hey, dumbass,

    Perhaps you didn't bother to read the Disclaimer page on the Daily Post Feed's website.

    Here, I'll help you out:
    "DISCLAIMER: DailyPostFeed.com is a satirical publication that may sometimes appear to be telling the truth. We assure you that’s not the case. We present fiction as fact and our sources don’t actually exist. Names that repr ...[text shortened]... eople, places, names, and images should be considered fictitious or fictitious representations."
    Hey, dumbass,


    I'll admit, I've been thinking the same thing for awhile now, but decided it would be prudent to let someone else actually say it. 😀
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Joined
    26 Dec '07
    Moves
    17585
    11 Dec '17 13:35
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Hey, dumbass,

    Perhaps you didn't bother to read the Disclaimer page on the Daily Post Feed's website.

    Here, I'll help you out:
    "DISCLAIMER: DailyPostFeed.com is a satirical publication that may sometimes appear to be telling the truth. We assure you that’s not the case. We present fiction as fact and our sources don’t actually exist. Names that repr ...[text shortened]... eople, places, names, and images should be considered fictitious or fictitious representations."
    I get that it's a satire site, but how is did anyone think that article had any chance to be even remotely funny?
  7. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    11 Dec '17 13:49
    Originally posted by @sh76
    I get that it's a satire site, but how is did anyone think that article had any chance to be even remotely funny?
    Looking at a bunch of the articles, they are all pretty much lacking in humor.

    It seems to be a site set up just for the purpose of having gullible right wingers like whodey cite to it and make fools of themselves (the "Disclaimer" isn't easily located).
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52855
    11 Dec '17 13:51
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://dailypostfeed.com/chuck-schumers-steamy-affair-with-a-high-school-cheerleader-confirmed/

    Looks like Chuck Schumer had an affair with a 16 year old, who later committed suicide.

    The alleged affair between Democrat Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and his daughter’s best friend from high school has been confirmed by the girl’s mother and by me ...[text shortened]... He is expected to resign over the allegations as soon as Congress returns from Christmas break.
    So you figured you would without researching it, put out a bit that seems to dis democrats.

    Would you have published that BS if the dude was republican?

    Why did you stop playing chess here, you haven't moved for 5 years, you now just figure you want a platform to dis democrates and Obama and Hillary? Why then are you not following the party line saying Obama is really Muslim born it Ethiopia or whatever?
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    11 Dec '17 14:08
    Originally posted by @sh76
    I get that it's a satire site, but how is did anyone think that article had any chance to be even remotely funny?
    According to Snopes, the article originated from a different site. The webpage in the OP seems to just collect stories that are fake, and uses the satire "disclaimer" as an excuse. I don't think they write anything original, I think they just collect fake news stories from net.
  10. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    11 Dec '17 14:13
    Originally posted by @vivify
    According to Snopes, the article originated from a different site. The webpage in the OP seems to just collect stories that are fake, and uses the satire "disclaimer" as an excuse. I don't think they write anything original, I think they just collect fake news stories from net.
    The "different site's" author says:

    Blair, who insisted that every word in our interviews was true, says he designed his parody site to fool conservatives with fake stories most people would find absurd.

    http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/article/2017/may/31/If-youre-fooled-by-fake-news-this-man-probably-wro/
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81348
    11 Dec '17 14:19
    maybe satire, but schumer is a racist! https://www.google.com/amp/mondoweiss.net/2016/06/schumer-daughter-marrying/amp/
  12. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    11 Dec '17 14:301 edit
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    maybe satire, but schumer is a racist! https://www.google.com/amp/mondoweiss.net/2016/06/schumer-daughter-marrying/amp/
    And here then is the actual reason why bs stories like the one in the OP are written and distributed: "Well, this may not be true, but you know what IS true?"

    I could say that we live in sad times, but I feel like this kind of propaganda has been around for 100s if not 1000s of years. It works everytime.
  13. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    11 Dec '17 14:36
    Came across this video some time ago, concerning Fox News "discussing" President Obama having the audicity to order "Dijon" mustard on his hamburger.

    YouTube

    Was it newsworthy? Of course not, but that's not why Fox would "report" it.
  14. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    11 Dec '17 14:52
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Came across this video some time ago, concerning Fox News "discussing" President Obama having the audicity to order "Dijon" mustard on his hamburger.

    [youtube]dX8ya0rsFtE[/youtube]

    Was it newsworthy? Of course not, but that's not why Fox would "report" it.
    Hannity used this to make Obama seem like a bourgeois, snooty man who's out of touch with the common folk...because of Dijon mustard.

    Meanwhile, no word from Hannity on Trump's apartment made entirely of gold.
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81348
    11 Dec '17 16:17
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    And here then is the actual reason why bs stories like the one in the OP are written and distributed: "Well, this may not be true, but you know what IS true?"

    I could say that we live in sad times, but I feel like this kind of propaganda has been around for 100s if not 1000s of years. It works everytime.
    well it triggered you enough to post a youtube video...LOL ????
Back to Top