Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 26 Oct '10 04:51
    It has been months, if not longer, since I have poked my head into the forums and, lo and behold, the same idiots are still having the same arguments. Don't you realize that you are all right and you are all wrong and you will never convince anyone of anything. You are simply spinning your wheels and patting yourselves on the back. "Man, I really told that ignorant [insert slur here] how it is! I'll bet everyone thinks I'm really smart now!"

Put down the keyboard and go outside!
  2. 26 Oct '10 05:34
    Originally posted by CliffLandin
    It has been months, if not longer, since I have poked my head into the forums and, lo and behold, the same idiots are still having the same arguments. Don't you realize that you are all right and you are all wrong and you will never convince anyone of anything. You are simply spinning your wheels and patting yourselves on the back. "Man, I really told th ...[text shortened]... s! I'll bet everyone thinks I'm really smart now!"

Is this your opinion you want us to have? And the idea that you might be wrong cannot change your opinion? You are right and anyone else is wrong?

Seems like you are the same [idiot] as anyone else here...
  3. 26 Oct '10 05:56
    It has been months, if not longer, since I have poked my head into the forums and, lo and behold, the same idiots are still having the same arguments. Don't you realize that you are all right and you are all wrong and you will never convince anyone of anything. You are simply spinning your wheels and patting yourselves on the back. "Man, I really told th ...[text shortened]... s! I'll bet everyone thinks I'm really smart now!"

You are wrong, sir. I signed up a few days ago. I am a new idiot.
  4. 26 Oct '10 06:19
    You are simply spinning your wheels and patting yourselves on the back. "Man, I really told that ignorant [insert slur here] how it is! I'll bet everyone thinks I'm really smart now!"
    Sheesh, if you don't understand the fun in that you're really ignorant.
  5. 26 Oct '10 09:59 / 1 edit

you just descruibed how internet forums work.

everybody knows that. or they should.

we are not here to change the world. we are here to get exposed to new ideas. sometimes we even get new ideas.
  6. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    26 Oct '10 12:43 / 1 edit
    ... a code monkey makes you an IT nerd and your faux concern makes you a gentle troll patrolling the inner space of a chess forum... if it didnt have 3D glasses and if it was'nt packaged as the new state of the art in sport gaming, would you know where outside was unca cliffy?
  7. Standard member MacSwain
    Who is John Galt?
    26 Oct '10 14:43

A clear head stating an obvious truth is never welcomed hearth side with a 'hail fellow well met.'
  8. 26 Oct '10 14:46
    ...but I like us idiots arguing...keeps me from arguing with my wife so much...and I get to feel like I win once in awhile
  9. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    26 Oct '10 16:54
    Originally posted by highdraw
    ...and I get to feel like I win once in awhile
    ... medic he needs some more pink pills... stat!
  10. 26 Oct '10 16:56
    Originally posted by kmax87
    ... medic he needs some more pink pills... stat!
    not often mind you...but compared to my record at home....
  11. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    26 Oct '10 16:58

Your post is a meta post. It applies to itself!
  12. Standard member KellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    27 Oct '10 14:20

What I think is sad is that I can almost predict what side of most arguments we all find ourselves on.
    Kelly
  13. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    27 Oct '10 14:59
    I AM outside! Get thyself a smart phone and argue with idiots while you hike!
  14. 27 Oct '10 15:18
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    What I think is sad is that I can almost predict what side of most arguments we all find ourselves on.
    Kelly
    The white-pointy-hat that some wear is a dead give away.
  15. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    27 Oct '10 16:48
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    The white-pointy-hat that some wear is a dead give away.
    While the braying of a (Terrier) jackass serve as calling cards for others.