Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 22 Nov '16 15:38
    No more "lock her up."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/307149-report-trump-wont-pursue-clinton-investigations#.WDQ6gF5w3jY.facebook
  2. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    22 Nov '16 15:41 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    No more "lock her up."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/307149-report-trump-wont-pursue-clinton-investigations#.WDQ6gF5w3jY.facebook
    Maybe he's just trying to lull Obama into not pardoning her, then BAM!

Or not.

Either way, Hillary Clinton will never be President of the United States.
  3. 22 Nov '16 15:42
    Or maybe he got elected so he doesn't need to lie anymore.

Actually I think it has more to do with deals.
  4. 22 Nov '16 15:45 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Actually I think it has more to do with deals.
    Actually it has more to do with the fact that there is no basis on which to lock her up and everybody (except possibly the stupider half of america) knows it.

It made sense to pursue a pretend campaign to get her locked up while the race was on, but now it will just seem like a stupid waste of money.
  5. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    22 Nov '16 15:46 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    No more "lock her up."

Methinks there will be many frowning (former) Trump supporters in the next 2 years when they discover he cannot deliver on most of his lofty promises.
  6. 22 Nov '16 15:47
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Maybe he's just trying to lull Obama into not pardoning her, then BAM!

Or not.

Either way, Hillary Clinton will never be President of the United States.
    2020?
  7. 22 Nov '16 15:49
    Originally posted by mchill
    Methinks there will be many frowning (former) Trump supporters in the next 2 years when they discover he cannot deliver on most of his lofty promises.
    Methinks that the Trump supporters were easily fooled with lies once, they will be easy to fool with lies twice.
  8. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    22 Nov '16 15:52
    Originally posted by whodey
    2020?
    If Hillary were a smart lady (and I'm not convinced of that) she would step aside and let a younger generation of Democrats take over. Hillary is old, and politically damaged.
  9. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    22 Nov '16 15:52
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Methinks that the Trump supporters were easily fooled with lies once, they will be easy to fool with lies twice.
    Hillary Clinton will never be President. That was his most important deliverable. Mission accomplished!
  10. 22 Nov '16 15:54 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Hillary Clinton will never be President. That was his most important deliverable. Mission accomplished!
    What a stupid mission.

All republicans know how to do is stop things from happening. The whole republican mindset is negative.
  11. 22 Nov '16 15:58
    Originally posted by mchill
    If Hillary were a smart lady (and I'm not convinced of that) she would step aside and let a younger generation of Democrats take over. Hillary is old, and politically damaged.
    Hillary is smart. However, the decision to run or not is not normally taken by the candidate alone but by a large number of people. You are probably correct that she will not run again and that will mostly because most people are well aware that it would be politically unwise to try.
  12. 22 Nov '16 16:00
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Actually it has more to do with the fact that there is no basis on which to lock her up and everybody (except possibly the stupider half of america) knows it.

It made sense to pursue a pretend campaign to get her locked up while the race was on, but now it will just seem like a stupid waste of money.
    What do you know, libtard speak from a libtard.

How the love their gods, their political leaders.
  13. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    22 Nov '16 17:19
    Originally posted by Eladar
    What do you know, libtard speak from a libtard.

How the love their gods, their political leaders.
    Look in the mirror Retard fool.
  14. 22 Nov '16 17:42
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Look in the mirror Retard fool.
    Tell me which political leader I love.

Bush? No

Trump? No

Cruz? No

Tell me which one.
  15. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    22 Nov '16 17:54