Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 18:38
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    Divegeester's widely known as an abusive lying troll *mostly* in the Spirituality forum
    (where he has posted much more), though he now seems eager to export his **** to this forum.

When I wrote that complete threads have been created in the Spirituality forum tor the
    purpose of discussing (or condemning) Divegeester's trolling, Divegeester earlier l ...[text shortened]... tly has read enough of his posts) of
    lying about Divegeester's demonizing of Islam and Muslims?
    Is that your 'long record of inciting hatred against Muslims?!'

More importantly, do you think it is okay to make such a serious and unsubstantiated assertion, just because you don't like somebody?

As you know, I am also a frequent poster in the Spirituality forum and can clearly remember Dive, among others, challenging Dasa (who really did make posts inciting hatred of Muslims). Sorry if that doesn't fit in with your character assassination.

Seriously, do you wake up each morning and decide which forum poster you are going to besmirch today?
  2. Stargazing
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 18:50
    Divegeester's widely known as an abusive lying troll *mostly* in the Spirituality forum
    (where he has posted much more), though he now seems eager to export his **** to this forum.

When I wrote that complete threads have been created in the Spirituality forum tor the
    purpose of discussing (or condemning) Divegeester's trolling, Divegeester earlier l ...[text shortened]... tly has read enough of his posts) of
    lying about Divegeester's demonizing of Islam and Muslims?
    Is this the "long record" you claim to know of, a hearsay comment?
  3. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 20:37
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Are you suggesting that "Islamist extremism" is Islam?
    Why are you bringing up Islamists?
  4. Zugzwang
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 20:392 edits
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Is that your 'long record of inciting hatred against Muslims?!'

More importantly, do you think it is okay to make such a serious and unsubstantiated assertion, just because you don't like somebody?

As you know, I am also a frequent poster in the Spirituality forum and can clearly remember Dive, among others, challenging Dasa (who really di ...[text shortened]... usly, do you wake up each morning and decide which forum poster you are going to besmirch today?
    The abusive troll Ghost of a Duke has his own record of lying to attack me personally.
    I note that Ghost of a Duke apparently preferred to deny that Sonhouse ever has
    written anything demanding (or persistently soliciting against my will) my 'friendship'.
    Ghost of a Duke kept accusing me of lying about Sonhouse's misbehavior toward me.
    After lying about it, Sonhouse eventually grudgingly conceded that he had done that.

The lying troll Ghost of a Duke prefers to act dishonestly, as usual, as though I were the
    only person who has noticed Divegeester's record of inciting hatred against Muslims.
    Ghost of a Duke prefers to ignore the fact that I was quoting Proper Knob (another British man).

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/where-are-the-tory-boys-hiding.173119

"Comedy Gold. I'm still undecided as to whether its as funny as your [Divegeester]
    'Islam is the religion of Satan' schtick or not."
    --Proper Knob (about Divegeester, page 1, post 1 'Where are the Tory boys hiding?' )

Does Ghost of a Duke accuse Proper Knob (who evidently has read enough of Divegeester's posts)
    of lying about Divegeester's demonizing of Islam and Muslims?

Is Ghost of a Duke afraid to attack Proper Knob (another British man) while Ghost of a Duke
    loves, of course, to keep hurling his insults and lies against me?
  5. Zugzwang
    Moves
    13 Oct '17 20:44
    Is this the "long record" you claim to know of, a hearsay comment?
    I don't read the Spirituality nearly as much as this one, so I have much less memory of its posts.
    Here's what Proper Knob wrote about Divegeester recently *in this forum*:

"Comedy Gold. I'm still undecided as to whether its as funny as your [Divegeester]
    --Proper Knob (about Divegeester, page 1, post 1 'Where are the Tory boys hiding?' )

Again, does Divegeester accuse Proper Knob (who evidently has read enough of his posts)

Is Divegeester afraid to accuse Proper Knob (another British man) of lying about him?
    If Divegeester makes that accusation, then Proper Knob has every right to respond.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 07:28
    The abusive troll Ghost of a Duke has his own record of lying to attack me personally.
    I note that Ghost of a Duke apparently preferred to deny that Sonhouse ever has
    written anything demanding (or persistently soliciting against my will) my 'friendship'.
    Ghost of a Duke kept accusing me of lying about Sonhouse's misbehavior toward me.
    After lying ab ...[text shortened]... h man) while Ghost of a Duke
    Your repeated claims of being on the receiving end of abuse would have more credibility if you did not begin most of your messages by being abusive.

When you claim publicly someone has a long record of inciting hatred, then you better have evidence to support that. You don't. (Because it isn't true).
  7. Zugzwang
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 18:39
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Your repeated claims of being on the receiving end of abuse would have more credibility if you did not begin most of your messages by being abusive.

When you claim publicly someone has a long record of inciting hatred, then you better have evidence to support that. You don't. (Because it isn't true).
    The troll Ghost of a Duke keeps ignoring the fact that I was quoting Proper Knob:

Does Ghost of a Duke accuse Proper Knob (who evidently has read enough of Divegeester's posts)

Is Ghost of a Duke afraid to attack Proper Knob (another British man) while Ghost of a Duke
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 18:45
    The troll Ghost of a Duke keeps ignoring the fact that I was quoting Proper Knob:

--Proper Knob (about Divegeester, page 1, post 1 'Where ...[text shortened]... h man) while Ghost of a Duke
    I 'recognise' the post you linked to made by Proper Knob.

Do you 'recognise' that linking to comments made by one individual does not equate as a 'long record of inciting hatred against Muslims?'

Please provide further links to justify this claim. Or simply admit that you were grossly exaggerating. Either will suffice.
  9. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 20:04
    I suddenly realized...these two are married and Duchess killed him!!!!
  10. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    14 Oct '17 20:06
    Unless they are Irish of course.
    In the USA the IRA were freedom fighters who needed guns and money, not terrorists.

YouTube : Departed IRA