Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Aug '16 09:471 edit
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    02 Aug '16 09:48
    is it gonna be some hateful crap towards the khans?
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Aug '16 09:50
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    is it gonna be some hateful crap towards the khans?
    On the contrary, it takes Mr. Trump to pieces and is an objective analysis of the whole Khan job.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    02 Aug '16 10:011 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    On the contrary, it takes Mr. Trump to pieces and is an objective analysis of the whole Khan job.
    ok, i took your word for it.

    it's the old guy who is rambling that you like so much. yes, he is right (in the fragment i forced myself to follow until i closed it). he is still the incoherent old guy who tries to debate politics with the other old guys he meets in the park
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Aug '16 10:06
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    ok, i took your word for it.

    it's the old guy who is rambling that you like so much. yes, he is right. he is still the incoherent old guy who tries to debate politics with the other old guys he meets in the park
    try assimilating the words and putting yourself aside, i know it may be difficult but there are bigger issues than you or I.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    02 Aug '16 11:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    try assimilating the words and putting yourself aside, i know it may be difficult but there are bigger issues than you or I.
    or i could watch somebody who says the same thing in a coherent manner. or i could just skip the soul destroying crap that comes rushing out of the deplorable human being that is trump. i could do many things.

    i already know that trump is horrible, i already know he has no conscience, no decency. i don't need to hear what he says about grieving parents or the son who gave his life for his country.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    02 Aug '16 11:17
    here: the same thing, said coherently:
    YouTube
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Aug '16 12:21
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    or i could watch somebody who says the same thing in a coherent manner. or i could just skip the soul destroying crap that comes rushing out of the deplorable human being that is trump. i could do many things.

    i already know that trump is horrible, i already know he has no conscience, no decency. i don't need to hear what he says about grieving parents or the son who gave his life for his country.
    it was an analysis of the khan job and why it wont work citing other precedents, please read that again, s l o w l y, it was coherent, logical, entertaining and accurate.
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    02 Aug '16 12:23
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    here: the same thing, said coherently:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ezfGuZmZlM
    this is nothing more than a politically biased piece of propaganda, had heard enough to know what it was after thirty seconds.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    02 Aug '16 13:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    it was an analysis of the khan job and why it wont work citing other precedents, please read that again, s l o w l y, it was coherent, logical, entertaining and accurate.
    "it was coherent, logical, entertaining and accurate"
    you also think youtubers disproving evolution are coherent, logical, entertaining and accurate.

    excuse me if i remain on my original opinion.

    btw, someone linked that old guy once before here, i have two youtubes of him on which to base my opinion that he is rambling.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    02 Aug '16 13:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    this is nothing more than a politically biased piece of propaganda, had heard enough to know what it was after thirty seconds.
    heh, both say the same thing.

    you seem to call stuff you don't like propaganda a lot.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35848
    03 Aug '16 04:40
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    On the contrary, it takes Mr. Trump to pieces and is an objective analysis of the whole Khan job.
    Well, since you're promoting it, he, and I must admit, I, thought it was yet another thoughtless rant.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35848
    03 Aug '16 04:44
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Well, since you're promoting it, he, and I must admit, I, thought it was yet another thoughtless rant.
    So was it or wasn't it?

    I'm at work and can't see it.
  14. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    03 Aug '16 08:14
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Well, since you're promoting it, he, and I must admit, I, thought it was yet another thoughtless rant.
    Perhaps you need to watch it more than once. Lionel predicted why the Khan job would fail, citing precedents and giving various lines of reasoning. He also stated that it could be turned on its head and used against the democrats which is now happening with the revelation that the dead soldiers father ran a website procuring immigration visas, ouch! Perhaps you should pay more attention, you are a very poor student!
  15. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    03 Aug '16 08:19
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Well, since you're promoting it, he, and I must admit, I, thought it was yet another thoughtless rant.
    Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that Democrats and their allies media wide have been using to hammer GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, has deleted his law firm’s website from the Internet.

    This development is significant, as his website proved—as Breitbart News and others have reported—that he financially benefits from unfettered pay-to-play Muslim migration into America.

    A snapshot of his now deleted website, as captured by the Wayback Machine which takes snapshots archiving various websites on the Internet, shows that as a lawyer he engages in procurement of EB5 immigration visas and other “Related Immigration Services.”

    Ouch!
Back to Top