The Real Reason the U.S. is Targeting Russia

Published on Dec 17, 2014

YouTube
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 01:02
    Trump: Putin is a strong, tough and respected leader and he's making Obama look bad

YouTube
  3. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 02:041 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Trump: Putin is a strong, tough and respected leader and he's making Obama look bad

[youtube]FCnDBh6Lb4w[/youtube]
    I very much doubt an endorsement from Putin is a good thing for Trump. Not to worry though, it will all be over soon. Trumps blistering attacks on muslims, latino's, and his abrasive remarks about women have sent many votes to the democratic side. One cannot win a general election by alienating so many voters. Republican strategists now privately admit this. I know the Trump supporters here don't want to hear this, but Trump has already lost this election for the GOP, even republican members of Congress are feeling uneasy over Trump's remarks, knowing this will reflect badly on them next year. Keep talking Donald...you're talking yourself and the rest of the GOP right down the drain. 😏
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 02:33
    Originally posted by bill718
    I very much doubt an endorsement from Putin is a good thing for Trump. Not to worry though, it will all be over soon. Trumps blistering attacks on muslims, latino's, and his abrasive remarks about women have sent many votes to the democratic side. One cannot win a general election by alienating so many voters. Republican strategists now privately admit this. ...[text shortened]... Keep talking Donald...you're talking yourself and the rest of the GOP right down the drain. 😏
    You are a good example of one that has been propagandized by the radical left. 😏
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 04:00
    You are a good example of one that has been propagandized by the radical left. 😏
    And that is a GOOD thing.
  6. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 04:034 edits
    You think so RJ?? Before you start playing the "Liberal Looney" card again, you may want to consider it's not just me that is saying this, republican strategists are saying the same thing, and they know at least as much about this election as you do. Have they been propagandized by the radical left too??😲😲😲

http://www.afr.com/news/world/republican-strategist-worries-that-trump-is-a-misguided-missile-20151203-glen7n

http://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2015/11/13/gop-leaders-trump-or-carson-could-bring-the-gop-down

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/08/26/nervous-republicans-fret-trump-lose-white-house-senate.html
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 05:442 edits
    Originally posted by bill718
    You think so RJ?? Before you start playing the "Liberal Looney" card again, you may want to consider it's not just me that is saying this, republican strategists are saying the same thing, and they know at least as much about this election as you do. Have they been propagandized by the radical left too??😲😲😲

http://www.afr.com/news/world/republican-str ...[text shortened]... tp://www.politicususa.com/2015/08/26/nervous-republicans-fret-trump-lose-white-house-senate.html
    No. I watch FOX News. 😏

Judge Jeanine Pirro - One-On-One With Donald Trump

YouTube
  8. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 05:54
    Putin is a thug, but the Ukrainian government isn't any better. I don't see any reason to be involved in their conflict. Interesting that Trump finds himself with the same attitude as some communists who also think Putin is standing up to "US Imperialism."

Strange bedfellows in post-cold war politics.
  9. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 15:57
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Putin is a thug, but the Ukrainian government isn't any better. I don't see any reason to be involved in their conflict. Interesting that Trump finds himself with the same attitude as some communists who also think Putin is standing up to "US Imperialism."

Strange bedfellows in post-cold war politics.
    George Bush CIA POS
    Vladimir Putin KGB POS
  10. Joined
    15 Jul '10
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 17:13

[youtube]FCnDBh6Lb4w[/youtube]
    I totally agree , The U.S. could use a strong leader like Putin, who seems to be the only world leader capable of neutralizing the terrorist threat in the Middle East.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 20:40
    Strong leaders: leading feeble-minded followers to their deaths since 100,000 BC.
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 22:02
    Fox news?

An Oxymoron...keep on trucking there....
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 22:261 edit
    Originally posted by stevemcc
    Fox news?

An Oxymoron...keep on trucking there....
    Funny, now I ask what news source isn't simply a propaganda wing of some corporation?
  14. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    20 Dec '15 23:22
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Strong leaders: leading feeble-minded followers to their deaths since 100,000 BC.
    Really?! Since 100,000 BC?
  15. Joined
    15 Jul '10
    Moves
    21 Dec '15 02:15
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I've been around a lot of Russian troops, and They were not week minded, most assuredly.