Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 11 Jul '17 00:11 / 1 edit
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/10/number-of-uk-children-sent-to-gender-identity-clinics-more-than-quadrupled-in-past-five-years/

It seems that children who are being taught about becoming a transgender in public schools are becoming more confused about their sexual identity. Becoming a transgender has spawned a whole new industry that is promoting this to children
  2. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    11 Jul '17 05:18
    Perhaps the gender difference was the false-base the whole time?

That the only real difference is the reproductive organs?

Dunno. I actually find it all rather strange.
    But, in the bigger picture: society has moved towards nose, boob and dick jobs, rather than accepting what one has.

Perhaps it's all part of some trend.
  3. 11 Jul '17 05:21
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Perhaps the gender difference was the false-base the whole time?

That the only real difference is the reproductive organs?

Dunno. I actually find it all rather strange.
    But, in the bigger picture: society has moved towards nose, boob and dick jobs, rather than accepting what one has.

Perhaps it's all part of some trend.
    Then again, maybe kids are rasily manipulated to believe about anything. It explains why so many European government require kids to attend government schools.

But hey, many adults are easily led to believe things they are told to believe.
  4. 11 Jul '17 11:04 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Then again, maybe kids are rasily manipulated to believe about anything. It explains why so many European government require kids to attend government schools.

But hey, many adults are easily led to believe things they are told to believe.
    Kids that are not even allowed to give their consent for sex are being told to decide what sex they want to be.

Meanwhile, a whole industry has sprung up waiting to sell them hormones and perform sex changes with a team of psychiatrists at their side.

Who knows, maybe it will make someone like Shav filthy rich.
  5. 11 Jul '17 13:40
    Originally posted by whodey
    Kids that are not even allowed to give their consent for sex are being told to decide what sex they want to be.

Meanwhile, a whole industry has sprung up waiting to sell them hormones and perform sex changes with a team of psychiatrists at their side.

Who knows, maybe it will make someone like Shav filthy rich.
    Don't really understand your comparison between sexual activity and gender. The two things seem unrelated.
    Do you think they are being 'told' or 'asked'? I'd guess the later.
  6. Standard member caissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    11 Jul '17 15:41
    [b]Kids that are not even allowed to give their consent for sex are being told to decide what sex they want to be.
    Yet another subject which you know little to nothing about.
  7. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    11 Jul '17 15:50
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/10/number-of-uk-children-sent-to-gender-identity-clinics-more-than-quadrupled-in-past-five-years/

It seems that children who are being taught about becoming a transgender in public schools are becoming more confused about their sexual identity. Becoming a transgender has spawned a whole new industry that is promoting this to children
    You do a lot of posts on transgender issues. Why?
  8. 11 Jul '17 15:54
    Originally posted by mchill
    To point out how leftist ideology is screwing up our kids.
  9. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    11 Jul '17 15:58
    To point out how leftist ideology is screwing up our kids.
    The GOP controls both houses of Congress and the White House, and you're still on about the leftists?? Wake up and smell the coffee! The right wing has been running things for the last 6 months. Where have you been??
  10. 11 Jul '17 16:05
    The GOP controls both houses of Congress and the White House, and you're still on about the leftists?? Wake up and smell the coffee! The right wing has been running things for the last 6 months. Where have you been??
    Republican and conservative are not synonymous terms simpleton.

Democrat and liberal are synonymous so I can understand your confusion but it still simple minded.
  11. 11 Jul '17 16:05
    It is covered extensively and frequently by GOP-controlled propaganda outlets.

Eladar cited transgender "issues" as one of the three most important reasons why he eagerly approved sending thousands of Americans to their deaths through ailments easily prevented with medical care.
  12. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    11 Jul '17 16:09

Democrat and liberal are synonymous so I can understand your confusion but it still simple minded.

Perhaps not, but they think alike about 90% of the time, and no, I'm not as confused as you think.
  13. 11 Jul '17 16:11
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    It is covered extensively and frequently by GOP-controlled propaganda outlets.

Eladar cited transgender "issues" as one of the three most important reasons why he eagerly approved sending thousands of Americans to their deaths through ailments easily prevented with medical care.
    I'm sure that's how your twisted demented mind would see it. But hey, I believe in free speech so I support your freedom to spew lies which are true from your point of view.
  14. 11 Jul '17 16:16

Perhaps not, but they think alike about 90% of the time, and no, I'm not as confused as you think.
    Really?

I guess that's why a consevative judge declared an unconstitutional act of the government trying to force people to buy a product from private companies as constitutional.

The Republicans are so united that they have replaced Obamacare.

Trump is so conservative that he has his companies provide transgender friendly bathroom policies.
  15. 11 Jul '17 16:28
    I'm sure that's how your twisted demented mind would see it. But hey, I believe in free speech so I support your freedom to spew lies which are true from your point of view.
    Perhaps your insults will be of comfort to the people born with genetic defects as they lay dying, their death warrants having been enthusiastically signed by you (if and when Republicans do finally get around to repealing Obamacare).