Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Oct '18 04:453 edits
    Seemingly, according to Mr. trump, there’s a caravan heading towards the US.

Now, me being a simple European thought: “So? Lots of people go on holiday with a caravan. Yeah, they clog up roads, drive slowly and really get on my tits, but surely a president has better things to worry about? I mean, Jeremy Clarkson already has the caravan problem cornered!”

However, it seems this is a refugee caravan.
    “A what?” Asks I.

Seriously? Refugees are travelling nose to bum, bumper to bumper, towards the Mexican border???
    What the hell???

But, then I hear the president say that it’s full of Middle-Eastern folk as well...
    Really? There’s hordes of moslims trekking through Middle-America in a caravan of refugees, bumper to bumper, heading for the Mexican border?

That’s fascinating. On so many levels.
    But the president added more!
    Not only Middle-Eastern moslims (as opposed to say African moslims; they’re seemingly not part of this caravan), but there’s loads of folk from South America in this caravan... but also people* from “...Even further South...”

So there’s a giant caravan of Middle-Eastern moslims, Southern Americans and folk from even further South, bumper to bumper, nose to bum, heading towards the Mexican border with the US...

That’s bloody terrifying.
    Imagine it’s full of children? How many cages are you going to need?
    What if it’s like world war Z (or as is the case world war C)? And they swarm the walls of the Mexican border??? They’ll just climb over and... I dunno... uh, pick crops fat Americans are too lazy to pick or something.

Oh America, you are so screwed!
    Your only hope is voting republican at the midterm elections!
    Do it! Do it!
    Don’t break my heart; don’t let the comedy stop!

* I added the word ‘people’ there. It was actually unclear if trump was talking about people, penguins or labradoodles.
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    25 Oct '18 04:54
    @shavixmir said
    Seemingly, according to Mr. trump, there’s a caravan heading towards the US.

Now, me being a simple European thought: “So? Lots of people go on holiday with a caravan. Yeah, they clog up roads, drive slowly and really get on my tits, but surely a president has better things to worry about? I mean, Jeremy Clarkson already has the caravan problem cornered!”

However, it ...[text shortened]... ‘people’ there. It was actually unclear if trump was talking about people, penguins or labradoodles.
    labradoodles, heehee soooo funny
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    25 Oct '18 05:27
    Do not underestimate the threat of Antarctican Muslims. (Ices)
  4. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Oct '18 05:54
    @wolfgang59 said
    Do not underestimate the threat of Antarctican Muslims. (Ices)
    Classic!!!
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Oct '18 06:15
    @shavixmir

I wanna help, for humanitarian reasons, of course. Where do I send a tent?
  6. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Oct '18 08:26
    @moonbus said
    @shavixmir

I wanna help, for humanitarian reasons, of course. Where do I send a tent?
    I presume South of the wall...

God damn, maybe it’s like Game of thrones... and the US is full of evil zombies...