Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 13:131 edit
    https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/04/15/trump-says-hes-giving-tiger-the-medal-of-freedom/23712153/

Why would Trump the racist, an accusation by the Left, want to give Tiger Woods and honorary medal?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 13:17
    What's Tiger done to justify a medal? Win a golf tournament? Trump's just weird.
  3. Joined
    22 Dec '11
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 13:20
    @whodey said
    https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/04/15/trump-says-hes-giving-tiger-the-medal-of-freedom/23712153/

Why would Trump the racist, an accusation by the Left, want to give Tiger Woods and honorary medal?
    Well he is a keen golfer and Tiger is probably quite wealthy so maybe the money and golf combo has caused him to suffer from temporary colour blindness. Perhaps it’s an opening gambit in a Trump campaign to get Tiger to endorse one of his enrironmentally destructive golf courses.
    I just hope he gets the right year when he strikes the medal
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 13:37
    @kewpie said
    What's Tiger done to justify a medal? Win a golf tournament? Trump's just weird.
    coming back after the things that happened in his life is a very remarkable accomplishment...its not all about golf.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 13:513 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    Well he is a keen golfer and Tiger is probably quite wealthy so maybe the money and golf combo has caused him to suffer from temporary colour blindness. Perhaps it’s an opening gambit in a Trump campaign to get Tiger to endorse one of his enrironmentally destructive golf courses.
    I just hope he gets the right year when he strikes the medal
    I see, so Trump's racism is money blind.

I figured that the Left somehow repackage the racism accusation cuz that is how they roll.

I thought maybe they would take the angle that Tiger is only half black.

Well for those looney Left racists, you can no longer say that Tiger is now only half black cuz now he is officially 100% black thanks to the race trades on ESPN

YouTube
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 14:411 edit
    @whodey said

How could Ted Bundy be a misogynist when he treated his wife and daughter so nicely?
  7. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 14:451 edit
    @whodey said

The answer is obvious. He wants to deflect public attention as much as possible from his mounting legal woes. Next week he'll petition the Nobel prize committee for a special benevolence award for the Klu Klux Klan. This administration is run a lot like The Jerry Springer Show. All we need now is some fake fights, and a few bouts of jello wrestling. 😴
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 14:48
    @mchill said
    The answer is obvious. He wants to deflect public attention as much as possible from his mounting legal woes. Next week he'll petition the Nobel prize committee for a special benevolence award for the Klu Klux Klan. This administration is run a lot like The Jerry Springer Show. All we need now is some fake fights, and a few bouts of jello wrestling. 😴
    I don't think so. Trump's racism helped him get elected and his racism (like toward Hispanics) is what will keep him president.
  9. Joined
    22 Dec '11
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 14:58
    @whodey said
    I see, so Trump's racism is money blind.

I figured that the Left somehow repackage the racism accusation cuz that is how they roll.

I thought maybe they would take the angle that Tiger is only half black.

Well for those looney Left racists, you can no longer say that Tiger is now only half black cuz now he is officially 100% black thanks to the race trades on ESPN

[youtube]2z3wUD3AZg4[/youtube]
    Now your just rambling Trump gives a toss about one thing and that’s Trump he’s racist when there’s a buck or a vote in it for him. But hey it worked cos he obviously gets your retarded right wing vote.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 16:18
    @vivify said
    I don't think so. Trump's racism helped him get elected and his racism (like toward Hispanics) is what will keep him president.
    people like you claiming racism when that is not the case hurts the cases of real racism.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 19:57
    @mott-the-hoople said
    people like you claiming racism when that is not the case hurts the cases of real racism.
    Oh, please! You couldn't give the tiniest damn about real racism.
  12. Subscriberchessturdonline
    Misogynist
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 20:001 edit
    @kewpie said
    Richmond Virginia has a 30 foot tall statue of a black basketball player.
    Their culture doesn't offer many Nobel prize winners so sports is all y'all got.
    Take what you can get.
  13. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 20:531 edit
    @whodey

I’d like to see Trump quote sports journalist Jimmy Cannon, who said of boxer Joe Louis, "he is a credit to his race" although I doubt he’d know, much less would he use the entire quote: "he is a credit to his race, the human race.”
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 21:27
    @whodey said

La Rochefoucauld: "hypocrisy is a tribute vice pays to virtue."

Even Trump knows that racist animus is not perceived favorably.

He 'dog whistles' his base and pays meaningless, and for him, inexpensive, tribute to the virtue you mistakenly give him credit for.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '19 22:001 edit
    @suzianne said
    Oh, please! You couldn't give the tiniest damn about real racism.
    Neither do the democrat folks in Virginia it seems.