Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 23:13
    Whether it's hanging chads, Macedonian data farmers, Russian collusion, or an outdated and unfair electoral college system, the democrats will find something--anything--to excuse a political defeat. Never mind the obvious message which is, the far left is completely out of touch with mainstream adult voters. Yet the far left is influencing the democrat platform more and more.

David Harsanyi
    Law / Commentary
    The System Doesn’t Need to Be ‘Fixed’ Every Time Liberals Lose

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/07/06/the-system-doesnt-need-to-be-fixed-every-time-liberals-lose
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 23:59
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Whether it's hanging chads, Macedonian data farmers, Russian collusion, or an outdated and unfair electoral college system, the democrats will find something--anything--to excuse a political defeat. Never mind the obvious message which is, the far left is completely out of touch with mainstream adult voters. Yet the far left is influencing the democrat ...[text shortened]... //www.dailysignal.com/2018/07/06/the-system-doesnt-need-to-be-fixed-every-time-liberals-lose[/i]
    Three things.
    1. The obvious message from the election and since the election is that MORE voters wanted a Democrat President than didn't.

2. From any neutral perspective the electoral system is screwed and not "fit-for-purpose".

3. You wouldn't know the "far left" if it come up and bit you on the a$$.
  3. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 00:252 edits
    Whether it's hanging chads, Macedonian data farmers, Russian collusion, or an outdated and unfair electoral college system, the democrats will find something--anything--to excuse a political defeat. Never mind the obvious message which is, the far left is completely out of touch with mainstream adult voters. Yet the far left is influencing the democrat ...[text shortened]... //www.dailysignal.com/2018/07/06/the-system-doesnt-need-to-be-fixed-every-time-liberals-lose[/i]
    Trump losing by 3 million votes is not an excuse for a political defeat. He lost! My state has a 650.000 population. That means he lost by almost 5 times the population of my whole state dumb arse. There is Russian collusion and that has been proven beyond a doubt; and, he still lost by 3 million votes. No excuse; truth and facts. Now, get a life trumptarded Texas loser. Notice that you agree that we have " an outdated and unfair electoral college system."
  4. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 02:17
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    Trump losing by 3 million votes is not an excuse for a political defeat. He lost! My state has a 650.000 population. That means he lost by almost 5 times the population of my whole state dumb arse. There is Russian collusion and that has been proven beyond a doubt; and, he still lost by 3 million votes. No excuse; truth and facts. Now, get a lif ...[text shortened]... s loser. Notice that you agree that we have " an outdated and unfair electoral college system."
    God damn, tell it like it is!
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 02:24
    You forgot the best excuse.

Obama was born in Kenya. 😛
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 06:231 edit
    Trump losing by 3 million votes is not an excuse for a political defeat. He lost! My state has a 650.000 population. That means he lost by almost 5 times the population of my whole state dumb arse. There is Russian collusion and that has been proven beyond a doubt; and, he still lost by 3 million votes. No excuse; truth and facts. Now, get a lif ...[text shortened]... s loser. Notice that you agree that we have " an outdated and unfair electoral college system."
    "There is Russian collusion and that has been proven beyond a doubt"

That is not true at all. I know a lot of people who believe a lot of stupid falsehoods and you are one of them.

Furthermore, until the democrats get rid of super delegates, any criticism of unfair elections is pathetic hypocrisy!
  7. Germany
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 07:13
    Originally posted by @metal-brain

That is not true at all. I know a lot of people who believe a lot of stupid falsehoods and you are one of them.

Furthermore, until the democrats get rid of super delegates, any criticism of unfair elections is pathetic hypocrisy!
    Clinton requiring superdelegates to win the primary sounds like one of these "stupid falsehoods" to me. She won comfortably and got more votes than Sanders did.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 08:11
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Clinton requiring superdelegates to win the primary sounds like one of these "stupid falsehoods" to me. She won comfortably and got more votes than Sanders did.
    That isn't the point. Unfairness is unfairness. Votes should not be a mere suggestion.
  9. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 10:051 edit

Russian collusion to interfere with our election has been proven beyond a doubt. Even the GOP agrees. Sorry son, your wrong and a lying loser. Furthermore, I am a independent and I do not like the democrat super delegates at all and feel that is also unfair. I voted for Bernie. However, he still lost; super delegates or not. So kiss my arse lying Trumptard.
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 10:171 edit
    Seriously?
    You call me a hypocrite for criticising the US Presidential electoral system
    UNTIL Democrats get rid of super delegates? What has that to do with me?
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 16:11
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Seriously?
    You call me a hypocrite for criticising the US Presidential electoral system
    [b]UNTIL
    Democrats get rid of super delegates? What has that to do with me?[/b]
    I didn't know you were from New Zealand. Do you have direct democracy there? Is that why you don't understand why we have an electoral system? We have our reasons.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 16:20
    Russian collusion to interfere with our election has been proven beyond a doubt. Even the GOP agrees. Sorry son, your wrong and a lying loser. Furthermore, I am a independent and I do not like the democrat super delegates at all and feel that is also unfair. I voted for Bernie. However, he still lost; super delegates or not. So kiss my arse lying Trumptard.
    Both major political parties agreed Iraq had WMDs too. Was that proven beyond a doubt?
    Sorry son, you are a wrong loser who is ignorant enough to call me a liar without making any effort to prove it. I think you might be confusing collusion with Russian interference. There is no evidence of collusion you lying retard!
  13. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 17:18
    Both major political parties agreed Iraq had WMDs too. Was that proven beyond a doubt?
    Sorry son, you are a wrong loser who is ignorant enough to call me a liar without making any effort to prove it. I think you might be confusing collusion with Russian interference. There is no evidence of collusion you lying retard!
    Just for starters, there's the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower. There's Carter Page going to Moscow a month later. There are contacts between the Trump campaign and Russians throughout 2016 up to and beyond the election (Flynn in December 2016 etc.).

So keep saying "No Evidence" just like the Donald. Neither of you is believable.
  14. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 17:301 edit
    You're the worthless lying Trumptarded loser boy. Now crawl back into your mommies basement and think up some more lies liar. Also, get an education Trumptard. Start by watching this dumb arse. YouTube
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 19:24
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Just for starters, there's the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower. There's Carter Page going to Moscow a month later. There are contacts between the Trump campaign and Russians throughout 2016 up to and beyond the election (Flynn in December 2016 etc.).

So keep saying "No Evidence" just like the Donald. Neither of you is believable.
    meuller must be stupid as hell then you dumbass.