Carrobie retreats

Carrobie retreats

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 May 17
2 edits

Apparently, according to his profile, @robbie-carrobie has decided this is no place (RHP) for a Jehovah's Witness. I remember you saying this a few times Galveston75, but you're still here.

I wonder if this really has more to do with Robbie being caught up in, and found out in the Clans cheating debacle which is currently being debated here: Thread 172816, and here: Thread 172815.

Seems far more plausible than throwing a hissy-fit because of something that was said in this Spirituality forum, especially seeing as he was ignoring most of his detractors anyway.

F

Moves
05 May 17

If he ever thought his contributions here on the Spirituality Forum were promoting the integrity of his religious group, or demonstrating the decency and equilibrium that his beliefs were supposed to afford him, then he was missing the mark.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 May 17

Thing is when I was like 6 I really liked the Watchtower covers. I remember there were a few that depicted peoples of different colours,animals, mountains and waterfalls all coexisting in seeming harmony and love. I thought much of the world was like that .
Forward 36 years and my little mental image based on the watchtower cover has been bruised and battered beyond recognition. Because we are all supposed to grow up.
I did agree with a few of their ideas, but as I discovered without truth and full disclosure there can never be a harmonious world like that. And the way the JWs treat their members just beggars belief.
I wouldn't be surprised if many people leave the JWs in droves

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Thing is when I was like 6 I really liked the Watchtower covers. I remember there were a few that depicted peoples of different colours,animals, mountains and waterfalls all coexisting in seeming harmony and love. I thought much of the world was like that .
Forward 36 years and my little mental image based on the watchtower cover has been bruised and b ...[text shortened]... ir members just beggars belief.
I wouldn't be surprised if many people leave the JWs in droves
I wouldn"t get dewy eyed too quickly, he will probably be back when the heat over his cheating in the Clan league wears off. It's quite a big deal in there at the moment and he has well and truly had his tartan underpants pulled down.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
06 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
If he ever thought his contributions here on the Spirituality Forum were promoting the integrity of his religious group, or demonstrating the decency and equilibrium that his beliefs were supposed to afford him, then he was missing the mark.
Look who's talking. Your contribution to this forum is nothing less than duplicitous.

F

Moves
06 May 17

Originally posted by josephw
Look who's talking. Your contribution to this forum is nothing less than duplicitous.
I get how you might disagree strongly. I get how you might find some of it disrespectful. But I don't see how you can claim my contributions are deceitful.

F

Moves
06 May 17

FMF: If he ever thought his contributions here on the Spirituality Forum were promoting the integrity of his religious group [...] then he was missing the mark.

Look who's talking.
Well. it's me who's talking and, unlike robbie, I don't claim to represent a religious group.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 May 17

Robbie has been called out for his intellectual dishonesty in this forum over and over again, now he has been caught out in chess dishonesty and left the site under the pretence of religious intolerance and bigotry. There is only one person who the finger of duplicity should be aimed at, and that's why he's skulked off.

I remember you being all pally with him a while back, in the GF; I told you then you were making a mistake in doing so.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
06 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
But I don't see how you can claim my contributions are deceitful.
So you say.

But you do see because you know I know exactly what you're doing here.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
06 May 17

Did the issue ever get resolved to anyone's satisfaction? I'm talking about clan members resigning games when the outcome of the tournament is already decided?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 May 17

Originally posted by Tom Wolsey
Did the issue ever get resolved to anyone's satisfaction? I'm talking about clan members resigning games when the outcome of the tournament is already decided?
Did you follow the two links in my OP?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
06 May 17

Originally posted by divegeester
Robbie has been called out for his intellectual dishonesty in this forum over and over again,..
The same can be said of others.

I think I liked robbie in spite of our differences. But I hear what you're saying. I'm not aware of the details surrounding the clan debacle. Sorry to hear though that robbie left under false pretenses.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 May 17

Sorry to hear though that robbie left under false pretenses.
That's just my take on it, you can decide for yourself.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
06 May 17

Where does peace and love come from. Do we have to kick ass and break bones first?

ooh, ninja monk! Does that not make you smile.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 May 17

Originally posted by apathist
...ooh, ninja monk! Does that not make you smile.
Friday night kicking in early?