1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 00:02
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    Is this really what you have learned from five decades of life? To shut yourself off, to aggravate people on the internet, and to not be open and honest?
    I am simply not interested in your stuff about "snowflakes" and "simpletons" etc.
  2. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 00:29
    So FMF doesn't really want to interact with me other than ask the occasional series of questions that lead nowhere unless he finds something he can latch onto.

Oh boy, what a system you have here, FMF.

What are you doing here? Lol.

"Hey, here's an OP,"
    "OK, let me interrogate you as to why you're responding to my OP,"
    "OK, FINE, I'm not interested in what you have to say! I'm going to IGNORE you!"
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 00:49
    So FMF doesn't really want to interact with me other than ask the occasional series of questions that lead nowhere unless he finds something he can latch onto.
    I am not interested in your personal questions.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 00:53
    FMF: "Hey, here's an OP,"
    If you address the OP in an interesting way, I will engage what you say. There are things you are riffing on that I am not interested in. There are many other posters here who might read what you are posting and respond to you. You ought not to get so upset by a particular poster not finding the stuff you say as interesting as you think it is.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 09:111 edit
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    1.What have you done to demonstrate your divinity?
    2.What happens to someone that lacks belief in your divinity?
    1. I am master of myself and no one else the proof is living , it's not a philosophy .

2. Something good. I 'd be skeptical as heck
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 11:561 edit
    Well, as I pointed out before, there tends to be radically different averages on IQ tests between groups of people, but this also occurs between the same ethnicity that are in different places or positions.
    And as also pointed out before, you with evidence you sound like you are making this stuff up.
  7. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 12:26
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    And as also pointed out before, you with evidence you sound like you are making this stuff up.
    I understand why you want that but I am not actually that interested in compiling reports and essays for you. The book material that I have on this is elsewhere and, honestly, the stuff is pretty common knowledge and easy to google.

But since you ask.. Sure, I have some burden to provide this.
  8. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 12:26
    I am not sure, though, how important it is to me to engage at length on this debate because I think you will just call me a racist and not have much of a response, like last time.

And, moreover, I am not a racist.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 12:33
    I am not sure, though, how important it is to me to engage at length on this debate because I think you will just call me a racist and not have much of a response, like last time.

As a matter of interest, are you a member of an ethnic group with what you say are "higher than average IQs" or are you a member of an ethnic group with "lower than average IQs"?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 13:01
    I understand why you want that but I am not actually that interested in compiling reports and essays for you. The book material that I have on this is elsewhere and, honestly, the stuff is pretty common knowledge and easy to google.

But since you ask.. Sure, I have some burden to provide this.
    Making potential racist statements about ethnic groups and then claiming the the evidence is "common knowledge" is both intellectually lazy and dishonest.

That you have purchased books on this material is revealing.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 13:02
    In here you are what you post Jacob.
  12. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 14:20
    Making potential racist statements about ethnic groups and then claiming the the evidence is "common knowledge" is both intellectually lazy and dishonest.

Oh no, I haven't purchased them. I have downloaded them illegally.
  13. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 14:23
    Originally posted by @fmf
    As a matter of interest, are you a member of an ethnic group with what you say are "higher than average IQs" or are you a member of an ethnic group with "lower than average IQs"?
    IQs for ethnic groups change radically over time a la Flynn effect. It is impossible to know what the average IQ for a group across the board is, and it is useless to speak of it as the avearge IQ if it is clearly not established within a normal parameter.

For instance, the average IQ of an American white has increased substantially since the 1940s due to this effect. As we have reached pretty optimum levels of education for American whites in 2018, it is probably safe to say that the number we have now is reflective of the average IQ.

However, in India they still put up pretty abysmal scores for average IQ. This is because much fo the population did not experience mental stimulation or high rates of education enough to increase it.

For similar reasons, a Japanese person who has an IQ of 130 and is a software engineer might actually have a grandfather who has an IQ of 90 because he was a rice farmer that barely completed the fifth grade and is only semi-literate.
  14. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 14:25

I would have thought you had had the conversation before and thus had a general grasp of all the numbers, how the numbers interact, and the common arguments that people have as to the relevance or irrelevance of the numbers.

You've had debates before about the existence of God or the existence of Heaven or Hell before, right? No one has to spell out for you what the basic, common arguments and Bible passages are, right?

I thought that you probably had done this dance before.

But, hey, it's OK.

You can help me out, though, by actually just browsing some of the material yourself. You're the one who really wants to hvave this discussion.
  15. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 14:26
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I'm white.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree