1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 23:331 edit
    FMF: What do you mean by "sometimes here I have not felt that things have gone well"? What have you got wrong do you think?

Originally posted by @philokalia
    I'm honestly flattered that I now have someone like you who pays this much close attention to literally everything that I write and is ready to reference it at the drop of a hat.

But, again, this is a silly question I don't feel like answering.
    You so often seem to be trying to distance yourself from things you say when it doesn't work out for you.

So tell me, as you sit there tapping away at your PC after hours and hours of drinking and looking at your favourite "new far right" blogs -

- and as you mewl about how "sometimes here I have not felt that things have gone well"...

- and muse in public about visiting posters and being very good friends and drinking beer with them

- and you look at the Koreans around you - a non-white ethnic group, not white like you

- and you think about how you don't really believe in their rights and freedoms

- and you sneer at those among them seeking social justice and use your regurgitated "funky banter" to condescend them

- and you think about how you refuse to assume or accept that their citizenship is valuable and wanted,

- and you don't value their individuality

- and you boast online about the educational qualifications of the people you sit near in church

- do you think a lot about what the IQs of your Korean acquaintances might be and whether they are statistically likely - because of their race - to have higher IQs or lower IQs than your own IQ?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 23:34
    I also think it is hilarious that you came up with a question to examine my psyche, lol. Thanks, Doctor, but no thanks.
    Your psyche is smeared all over the threads you post on.
  3. S. Korea
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 01:09
    That is pure rubbish and it doesn't describe my attitude or lifestyle.

Is this really what you do with your time?

You're a 50 year old man who cherry picks from other people's posts, does a bad take on each and every single one of them, and then meticulously assembles it into a completely fictional and insulting description...

For what end?

LOL, what are you getting out of this?

You aren't even discussing anything or learning. Does this really give you pleasure to sit there and fabricate these weird character assassinations?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 01:12

Is this really what you do with your time?

You're a 50 year old man who cherry picks from other people's posts, does a bad take on each and every single one of them, and then meticulously assembles it into a completely fictional and insulting description...

For what end? ...[text shortened]... s this really give you pleasure to sit there and fabricate these weird character assassinations?
    So you've picked your feast of friends. Good luck with that. If you cant see substance in FMF's post you are simply blind.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 01:17
    It's all squarely and specifically based on the stuff you have posted. Maybe you post when you've been drinking and just can't remember.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 01:25
    ...But yeah obviously a group of Harvard professors probably have far more individuation from one another than a group of low IQ persons who don't possess much capacity for even beginning to understand subelteties that feed into the complexities of a deep personality and intellectual life.
    Like I said, I am simply not interested in chatting with you about your preoccupation with "race" and "snowflakes" and "simpletons" and all the other stuff you see when you gawp at humanity through your thoroughly misanthropic prism. Don't even think of trying to track me down if and when you are in Indonesia.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 01:29
    I share details on my life because it is fun to get to know people and for us to discuss asepcts of ourselves. It also sheds light on my background so people can interact with what I write from a more informed perspective. Perhaps, dare I say, it [i]humanizes me and may make interactions with others more positive as sometimes here I have not felt that things have gone well.
    ...it humanizes me and may make interactions with others more positive as sometimes here I have not felt that things have gone well.

Huh, yeah, go figure.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 05:44
    I didn't see any content.
    You mean you didn’t want to.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 05:46
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    so all “ethinc groups” are non-white are they?
    Bump for philokalia
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 05:471 edit
    Did you think you had contributed something?

Post 1: "I won't listen to you."
    Post 2: "LOL you're a piece of work."

Alright.

Was the bad take you did in post #2 what you wanted me to respond to as if it was serious?

What do you want, Dive?
    I’ve bumped the “content” of my post to help you.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 05:50
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    people in glass houses shouldn't throw things
    Thread 176000
  12. S. Korea
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 06:04
    You mean you didn’t want to.
    LOL, what am I supposed to interact with?

Do you honestly think you are doing something here? I don't even get what you are waiting for me to do.

You didn't make any arguments.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 08:34
    I'm white.
    So all “ethinc groups” are non-white are they?
  14. S. Korea
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 09:28
    So all “ethinc groups” are non-white are they?
    No, why would anyone think that?

I am a white American. It would sound silly to refer to myself as an ethnic Norwegian. Even though I'm over half Norwegian, I don't speak the language and also have significant amounts of other blood. It's sufficient to just say I'm white to identify my background.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '18 09:35
    I am a white American.
    Do you believe that you are statistically more likely to be smarter than a black American and that the cause of this is your race?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree