1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 15:23
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    I would have thought you had had the conversation before and thus had a general grasp of all the numbers, how the numbers interact, and the common arguments that people have as to the relevance or irrelevance of the numbers.

You've had debates before about the existence of God or the existence of Heaven or Hell before, right? No one has to spell out ...[text shortened]... rowsing some of the material yourself. You're the one who really wants to hvave this discussion.
    I’m not interested in your irrelevant witterings Jacob.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 15:271 edit
    I'm white.
    Lol, so all “ethinc groups” are non-white are they?

You really are a piece of work.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 20:48
    LOL, why not answer people here? I am not going to start a thread where it looks like I am just posting to insult you because I have standards of behavior. I want to interact with people naturally.
    If you have any thoughts on the OP's definition and use of the word "individualism" ~ which references "participation", "obligation" and "citizenry" ~ I'd be interested. I think of this OP as being a positive and lifestyle-affirming topic ~ perhaps about walking-the-walk rather than thinking-the-think ~ and not one [in my personal view] suited to the jaundiced view of humanity that seems to animate you and a lot of what you post.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 20:49
    I'm white.
    If you met 100 black Americans with comparable education and experiences to yours, how many of them - statistically speaking - might you expect to have a higher IQ than on account of you being white and them being black?
  5. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 21:56
    Originally posted by @fmf
    If you met 100 black Americans with comparable education and experiences to yours, how many of them - statistically speaking - might you expect to have a higher IQ than on account of you being white and them being black?
    Lol, how long did it take you to think of that perfectly irrelevant train wreck of a question?

Did you sit and ponder

"how can I make him sound like an egotistical racist while simultaneously seeming like I'm proving a point..."
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 22:10
    FMF: If you met 100 black Americans with comparable education and experiences to yours, how many of them - statistically speaking - might you expect to have a higher IQ than on account of you being white and them being black?

Lol, how long did it take you to think of that perfectly irrelevant train wreck of a question?

Did you sit and ponde ...[text shortened]... e him sound like an egotistical racist while simultaneously seeming like I'm proving a point..."
    Do you not want to talk about your "general grasp of the numbers" suddenly?

What dodging the simple question will make you sound like is a matter for you.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 22:12
    Perhaps, dare I say, it humanizes me and may make interactions with others more positive as sometimes here I have not felt that things have gone well.
    What do you mean by "sometimes here I have not felt that things have gone well"? What have you got wrong do you think?
  8. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 23:11
    Do you not want to talk about your "general grasp of the numbers" suddenly?

What dodging the simple question will make you sound like is a matter for you.
    LOL, what are you talking about? You cooked up some silly question that doesn't even measure anything relevant to the topic at hand very easily and is just a personal question.

I'm not going to answer stupid, highly contrived questions like that, FMF.
  9. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 23:12
    What do you mean by "sometimes here I have not felt that things have gone well"? What have you got wrong do you think?
    I'm honestly flattered that I now have someone like you who pays this much close attention to literally everything that I write and is ready to reference it at the drop of a hat.

But, again, this is a silly question I don't feel like answering.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 23:14
    I'm honestly flattered that I now have someone like you who pays this much close attention to literally everything that I write and is ready to reference it at the drop of a hat.

But, again, this is a silly question I don't feel like answering.
    I see you ignored my post 😉
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 23:25
    LOL, what are you talking about? You cooked up some silly question that doesn't even measure anything relevant to the topic at hand very easily and is just a personal question.

I'm not going to answer stupid, highly contrived questions like that, FMF.
    There's nothing 'cooked up' about at all. It's essentially a question about your psyche and the empirical spin you seem to want to apply.

So you are simply going to sidestep it then?
  12. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 23:28
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I didn't see any content.
  13. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 23:29
    Did you think you had contributed something?

Post 1: "I won't listen to you."
    Post 2: "LOL you're a piece of work."

Alright.

Was the bad take you did in post #2 what you wanted me to respond to as if it was serious?

What do you want, Dive?
  14. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 23:32
    There's nothing 'cooked up' about at all. It's essentially a question about your psyche and the empirical spin you seem to want to apply.

So you are simply going to sidestep it then?
    Yeah, I will sidestep your stupid and irrelevant question.

I also think it is hilarious that you came up with a question to examine my psyche, lol. Thanks, Doctor, but no thanks.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Feb '18 23:321 edit
    people in glass houses shouldn't throw things

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree