1. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 17:40
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    I don't need to dig up your quote. You have said that true followers of Christ never sin. You do consider yourself a true follower of Christ. Right? Well there you go. You claim to live a sinless life.

The stickler is, you freely sin when you come here and accuse and judge others. Like you did above. You called me a liar. I didn't lie. You just sinned.
    Sorry I must apologize.
    You are a dangerous liar.
    Not a plain old liar.
    So Long pal.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 17:41
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Sorry I must apologize.
    Not a plain old liar.
    So Long pal.
    Somethings are very predictable, shame.

"I doubt anyone who pushes that doctrine, will ever give specifics to your questions, as in
    how much is good works is required? Why would someone who rejects God and Jesus'
    have good works that will be accepted, when if they have not God's Spirit they are in the
    flesh and the Bible says anyone walking in the flesh cannot please God? So the answers
    will be vague or insulting, a meaningful give and take I doubt will be forth coming."
  3. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 17:44
    Sorry I must apologize.
    Not a plain old liar.
    So Long pal.
    I'm not one to lock on and target others, trolling them in every thread. I've said what I had to say and I'm not going to beat a dead horse with it.

Nothing I said was challenged--you merely replied with a character assault. That tells me everything I need to know.

So long pal! 😉
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 17:46
    Originally posted by @kellyjay

"I doubt anyone who pushes that doctrine, will ever give specifics to your questions, as in
    how much is good works is required? Why would someone who rejects God and Jesus'
    have good works that will be accepted, when if they have not God's Spirit they are in the
    flesh and the Bible says anyone walking in the ...[text shortened]... answers
    will be vague or insulting, a meaningful give and take I doubt will be forth coming."
    What ??!!
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 17:541 edit
    I don't need to dig up your quote. You have said that true followers of Christ never sin. You do consider yourself a true follower of Christ. Right? Well there you go. You claim to live a sinless life.

The stickler is, you freely sin when you come here and accuse and judge others. Like you did above. You called me a liar. I didn't lie. You just sinned.
    Setting aside your specious use of "logic", it would seem you are unable to produce any proof that Rajk999 ever stated or asserted what you claimed he did.

If you have any integrity whatsoever, you'll either produce that proof (a link to the post would do nicely) or retract your claim.

claim
    klām/Submit
    verb
    verb: claim; 3rd person present: claims; past tense: claimed; past participle: claimed; gerund or present participle: claiming
    state or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof.
    "he claimed that he came from a wealthy, educated family"
  6. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 18:021 edit
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Setting aside your specious use of "logic", it would seem you are unable to produce any proof that Rajk999 ever stated or asserted what you claimed he did.

If you have any integrity whatsoever, you'll either produce that proof (a link to the post would do nicely) or retract your claim.

[b]claim

klām/Submit
    verb
    verb: claim; 3rd person presen ...[text shortened]... without providing evidence or proof.
    "he claimed that he came from a wealthy, educated family"[/b]
    So unless I go and dig up quotes--though my claim was not challenged--Rajk never said it.

Rajk has said that true followers of Christ do not sin. You deny that?
    Rajk has said he is a sheep and most of the rest of us are goats. He claims to be a true follower of Christ. You deny that?
    Therefore, my "specious" use of logic is irrefutable. Rajk claims to live a sinless life. You deny that?

The easiest way for Rajk to refute this is to admit that he does in fact sin. No quotes necessary.
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 18:07
    Originally posted by @kellyjay

flesh and the Bible says anyone walking in the ...[text shortened]... answers
    If you're referring to the OP, the argument is specious. It's typical of the poorly thought out "gotcha" arguments made many Christians. Seems that only those with poor critical thinking skills would be taken in by them. It's a disingenuous way of side-stepping what the Bible actually says.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 18:07
    So unless I go and dig up quotes--though my claim was not challenged--Rajk never said it.

Rajk has said that [b]true followers of Christ do not sin
    . You deny that?
    Rajk has said he is a sheep and most of the rest of us are goats. He claims to be a true follower of Christ. You deny that?
    Therefore, my "specious" use of logic is irrefuta ...[text shortened]... easiest way for Rajk to refute this is to admit that he does in fact sin. No quotes necessary.[/b]
    I do sin. So I know I never said that .. fool
    Im just waiting for you to find the quote.. or make an a$$ of yourself

I am a sheep of Christ.
    Why? Because I believe that following Christ commandments is critical for eternal life

I follow Christ, not the church
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 18:133 edits

Rajk has said that [b]true followers of Christ do not sin
    . You deny that?
    Therefore, my "specious" use of logic is irrefuta ...[text shortened]... easiest way for Rajk to refute this is to admit that he does in fact sin. No quotes necessary.[/b]

lol. You're just a veritable font of specious arguments. You draw one illogical conclusion after another. The point is that you produced no proof that he claimed that. And you still haven't produced any.

Once again:
    <<If you have any integrity whatsoever, you'll either produce that proof (a link to the post would do nicely) or retract your claim.>>

At first I thought that maybe you didn't understand the definition of the word "claim", so I provided it. Maybe you don't understand the meaning of the words "state" and ""assert" either.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 04:09
    I do sin. So I know I never said that .. fool
    Im just waiting for you to find the quote.. or make an a$$ of yourself

I am a sheep of Christ.
    Why? Because I believe that following Christ commandments is critical for eternal life

I follow Christ, not the church
    Yet Jesus said my sheep hear my voice. How can you hear His voice if you deny the existence of the Holy Spirit?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 08:09
    Hey, I've said this before! 🙂
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 09:04
    If you're referring to the OP, the argument is specious. It's typical of the poorly thought out "gotcha" arguments made many Christians. Seems that only those with poor critical thinking skills would be taken in by them. It's a disingenuous way of side-stepping what the Bible actually says.
    Valid questions, and not disingenuous in the least. What are the answers? I've also
    responded to you scripture too, it seems like we have gone over this before that maybe why
    I was mistakenly thinking I had answered you, but did not.
  13. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 11:46
    Billy Graham said, "we are never more like the devil than when we try to touch the glory of God".

Salvation through works is just that - the doctrine of the devil.

Salvation is of God and is acquired by faith. Works produce rewards, not salvation.

Works oriented salvation is a lie taught by those who seek to earn salvation thereby robbing God of His glory.

I feel sorry for anyone that thinks they an earn salvation by works. To them Jesus will say, "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 11:552 edits
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Billy Graham said, "we are never more like the devil than when we try to touch the glory of God".

Salvation through works is just that - the doctrine of the devil.

Salvation is of God and is acquired by faith. Works produce rewards, not salvation.

Works oriented salvation is a lie taught by those who seek to earn salvation thereby robbing God of ...[text shortened]... s?
    And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
    Your pity is misplaced. Save your pity for those who do no good works.

But when the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the angels with him, then shall he sit on the throne of his glory: and before him shall be gathered all the nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as the shepherd separateth the sheep from the goats; and he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Those who do GOOD WORKS enter the Kingdom of God
    Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry, and ye gave me to eat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me in; naked, and ye clothed me; I was sick, and ye visited me; I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, and fed thee? or athirst, and gave thee drink? And when saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? And when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

Those who do NO GOOD WORKS are cast out
    And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it unto one of these my brethren, even these least, ye did it unto me. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was hungry, and ye did not give me to eat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me not in; naked, and ye clothed me not; sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not unto one of these least, ye did it not unto me. And these shall go away into eternal punishment: but the righteous into eternal life.
    (Matthew 25:31-46 ASV)

Are you foolishly placing the doctrine of a man over the doctrine of Christ? Your church doctrine is a failure. Leave the church and come walk with Christ
  15. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 12:02
    [b]Your pity is misplaced. Save your pity for those who do no good works.

[i]But when the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the angels with him, then shall he sit on the throne of his glory: and before him shall be gathered all the nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as the shepherd separateth the sheep from the goats; and ...[text shortened]... ne of Christ? Your church doctrine is a failure. Leave the church and come walk with Christ[/b][/b]
    To those who seek to earn salvation by works Jesus will say "I never knew you".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree