1. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 01:52
    @karoly-aczel said
    like i said... spirituality is a sensitive issue.

people will literally walk backwards to avoid it.
    And people will run backwards to avoid you!!!

Lol. 😀
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 01:52
    @kellyjay said
    You miss the point, it is all Jesus not me, nothing of my opinions matter only knowing Jesus.
    I am tackling you and other Christians on your lack of "humility" - or perhaps on your bizarre use of the word "humility" - and, to that end, you have still not addressed what I put to you on page 1. Hiding your opinions behind a supernatural figure (Jesus) does not disguise the immodesty and lack of humility [not to mention the profound misanthropy] in your creed.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 01:56
    @fmf said
    I am tackling you and other Christians on your lack of "humility" - or perhaps on your bizarre use of the word "humility" - and, to that end, you have still not addressed what I put to you on page 1. Hiding your opinions behind a supernatural figure (Jesus) does not disguise the immodesty and lack of humility [not to mention the profound misanthropy] in your creed.
    A "supernatural figure"???

You're the worst ex-Christian on this planet!!! Your relationship with Jesus must have been an awesome one.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 01:58
    @kellyjay said
    You are stuck on viewing believers, by over looking the Salvation by over looking the Savior Jesus Christ!
    I am trying to engage you on the sheer immodesty and conceitedness of the personal exceptionalism at the very heart of your ideology.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 01:58
    @chaney3 said
    And people will run backwards to avoid you!!!

Lol. 😀
    well yes , I'm despised by all. It comes with the territory.

I'm actually a nice kid ...
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 01:59
    @chaney3 said
    A "supernatural figure"???
    Yes, Jesus. A supernatural figure. Do you think he is not one?
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 02:06
    @fmf said
    Well we look at humility differently, I see it as having nothing to brag about, which all men should have before God. I see it as not being able to brag over another, or assuming status above another. You have something superior, where others may take a better road where we maybe something greater?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 02:13
    @kellyjay said
    Well we look at humility differently, I see it as having nothing to brag about, which all men should have before God. I see it as not being able to brag over another, or assuming status above another. You have something superior, where others may take a better road where we maybe something greater?
    You are determined not to address what I put to you on page 1 it seems. I don't care that your ideology tells you that you exhibit "humility" and that you are now trotting out this rote-learned thing here. Instead, I am addressing the fact that your ideology - and the things you claim about yourself and others as a result of it - means that you do not exhibit "humility".
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 02:26
    @fmf said
    You are determined not to address what I put to you on page 1 it seems. I don't care that your ideology tells you that you exhibit "humility" and that you are now trotting out this rote-learned thing here. Instead, I am addressing the fact that your ideology - and the things you claim about yourself and others as a result of it - means that you do not exhibit "humility".
    I answered you but you are looking for something you are not getting, so I must at fault? I tell you that you cannot earn God’s favor which was the opening of this Op was all about. You think being a Christian means I/we look down on others or we are superior to others? For me it means we have to admit our faults, and turn to Christ acknowledging without Him we can do nothing.

The one thing we do have the godless doesn’t is hope, for those that believe when one dies all hope and love are destroyed in death. For us there’s a hope before us of love everlasting, hope eternal. Won for us by One who loves us.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 02:51
    @kellyjay said
    You think being a Christian means I/we look down on others or we are superior to others?
    Just address what I put to you on page 1.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 02:52
    @kellyjay said
    I answered you but you are looking for something you are not getting, so I must at fault?
    You can believe what you want. The "fault" lies in your use of the word "humility".
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 02:54
    @kellyjay said
    The one thing we do have the godless doesn’t is hope, for those that believe when one dies all hope and love are destroyed in death. For us there’s a hope before us of love everlasting, hope eternal. Won for us by One who loves us.
    This is mere doctrinal recitation that does not tackle the issue of "humility".
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 03:022 edits
    @kellyjay said
    Well we look at humility differently, I see it as having nothing to brag about, which all men should have before God. I see it as not being able to brag over another, or assuming status above another.
    Do you not "brag" about being "born again"? Do you not "brag" about being "chosen" by "God"? Do you not "brag" about having a "personal relationship" with "God" because of thoughts in your head and not because of what you are or do? Do you not "brag" about being "forgiven"? Do you not "brag" about being "saved"? Do you not "brag" about being set for "everlasting life"? Do you not "brag" about "God" answering your prayers? Do you not go on about people who are not Christians being agents of "Satan"? Do you not go on about people who are not Christians deserving "eternal torment" and being tortured in the "Lake of Fire"? Do you not go on about welcoming the "end times" when all Christians will supposedly be destroyed, unlike you? Do you not parade your misanthropy about your fellow humans - but not about your fellow Christians - incesantly? This is not "humility" in any recognizable English language shape of form.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 03:17
    @fmf said
    Do you not "brag" about being "born again"? Do you not "brag" about being "chosen" by "God"? Do you not "brag" about having a "personal relationship" with "God" because of thoughts in your head and not because of what you are or do? Do you not "brag" about being "forgiven"? Do you not "brag" about being "saved"? Do you not "brag" about being set for "everlasting life"? Do you no ...[text shortened]... Christians - incesantly? This is not "humility" in any recognizable English language shape of form.
    Well, we all have "thoughts" in our heads, you assume I'm bragging when I say
    Jesus saved me, being born again is of God. Not sure how I can brag about that I
    didn't earn it, I'm not singled out due to how special I am. As a matter of fact the
    only ones Jesus died for are sinners, which means accepting Jesus means I have
    admitted I'm a sinner. You can accuse me all you want, claim I'm bragging, what
    ever you want to see you will see, if it is there or not.

Now you are just making stuff up. Direct quotes would be better than this, try
    using some of them make sure you put them in context please.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Oct '18 03:18
    @fmf said
    You can believe what you want. The "fault" lies in your use of the word "humility".
    Okay, sure.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree