Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member boarman
    member 001
    21 Oct '11 14:51
    The version given to world is such crap, take a look at all the latest footage coming out on it, funny how the cia and fbi tried to make it their own , only to lose in a court battle . George W Bush is so guilty of killing his fellow Americans but he didnt care look at all the women and children he ended up killing for supposely weapons of mass destruction. It seems ok for the US to have these weapons but no one else eh, what a crock of Sh.t , Wanna be the sherriff of the world then repercussions will follow
  2. 21 Oct '11 15:26
    Originally posted by boarman
    The version given to world is such crap, take a look at all the latest footage coming out on it, funny how the cia and fbi tried to make it their own , only to lose in a court battle . George W Bush is so guilty of killing his fellow Americans but he didnt care look at all the women and children he ended up killing for supposely weapons of mass destruction. ...[text shortened]... e eh, what a crock of Sh.t , Wanna be the sherriff of the world then repercussions will follow
    You should probably go back on your medication.
  3. Standard member boarman
    member 001
    21 Oct '11 15:31
    Originally posted by quackquack
    You should probably go back on your medication.
    And you should go back to your government asking questions
  4. 21 Oct '11 15:32
    I didn't know the teacher from Charlie Brown was a chess player.
  5. Standard member boarman
    member 001
    21 Oct '11 15:44
    Originally posted by dryhump
    I didn't know the teacher from Charlie Brown was a chess player.
    And i knew i'd piss a lot of you yanks off , but seriously have an open mind on things and have a look at whats emerging now about the whole episode of 911. I know it might be hard to take but the government at the time KILLED US citizens to justify a war.
  6. 21 Oct '11 15:50
    And i knew i'd piss a lot of you yanks off , but seriously have an open mind on things and have a look at whats emerging now about the whole episode of 911. I know it might be hard to take but the government at the time KILLED US citizens to justify a war.
    There is simply no reason to believe that is true.
  7. Standard member boarman
    member 001
    21 Oct '11 16:04
    There is simply no reason to believe that is true.
    Only cause you wish for it not to be true, think of the repercussions it would have.
  8. 21 Oct '11 16:06
    Perhaps you could enlighten us with a link to your information.
  9. Standard member boarman
    member 001
    21 Oct '11 16:13
    Originally posted by dryhump
    Perhaps you could enlighten us with a link to your information.
    How many links do you want, get out there and see for yourself, thats what i did.
  10. 21 Oct '11 16:15
    Only cause you wish for it not to be true, think of the repercussions it would have.
    I simply wish 9/11 did not happen because it was the most devistating day of my life. There is just no evidence that it was anything other than what is generally reported.
  11. Standard member boarman
    member 001
    21 Oct '11 16:23
    I simply wish 9/11 did not happen because it was the most devistating day of my life. There is just no evidence that it was anything other than what is generally reported.
    Yes it was a terible day but there is overwhelming evidence coming out now, there have been so many engineers that have said buildings would not collapse like they did with plane strikes, the only way they could collapse like that would be from a controlled detonation.
    Can you explain world trade centre 7?
    There has also been so much evidence of no plane hitting the pentagon, if so where are the remains of a 757?

There is just so many unanswered questions.

I'm not disputing the fact that planes hit the world trade centre buildings im disputing the collapse of these buildings and George Bush's involvement. Like i said earlier its funny how traces of explosions were found and ironic how Bush's transport company were on hand to ship away the debris.
  12. 21 Oct '11 17:03 / 1 edit
    Yes it was a terible day but there is overwhelming evidence coming out now, there have been so many engineers that have said buildings would not collapse like they did with plane strikes, the only way they could collapse like that would be from a controlled detonation.
    Can you explain world trade centre 7?
    There has also been so much evidence of no plane ions were found and ironic how Bush's transport company were on hand to ship away the debris.
    In part II of this thread will you deny the Holocaust?
  13. Standard member boarman
    member 001
    21 Oct '11 17:05
    In part II of this thread will you deny the Holocaust?
    Cant say i will, but your one Yank under denial.
  14. 21 Oct '11 17:18
    I'm with you on that. And after, for more than two years, I bought the official story, and argued with a friend now deceased that he was a fool for believing the "Loose Change" scenario promoted primarily by Alex Jones. Eventually, about '04, I looked at the latest iteration of "Loose Change" on the Internet, and then ordered the DVD version.

Since then, a number of others have produced well made documentaries of the event, some focusing on the Trade Towers, others on the Pentagon, and still others on Flight 93 which allegedly went down in Shanksville, PA.

One by one, my arguments that I used to ridicule believers of the "Loose Change" scenarios were blown up by logical arguments and hard facts. A couple of years ago, Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy theory series for TruTV had an episode on the Twin Towers attacks, which features a credible scenario as to how the buildings were collapsed (I never die quite buy the notion that Jet fuel burning weakened the structural integrity of the buildings).

Nor did I find it believable that shaped charges could have been placed to implode the buildings. Who would have that kind of access without anyone observing? However, it would have been totally plausible that super thermite be painted onto key structural elements, as the maintenance was non stop on those buildings.

The other key item, I've always choked on was that a 757 was crashed into the Pentagon. The two massive Rolls Royce jet engines were never removed, and the explanation that they burned up in a jet fuel and building materials fire is beyond sophistry.

The US Government has explaining to do, which I doubt will happen. I still reserve a final decision but there are far more serious holes in the government and media's official versions than in Alex Jones's.
  15. 21 Oct '11 17:21
    The version given to world is such crap, take a look at all the latest footage coming out on it, funny how the cia and fbi tried to make it their own , only to lose in a court battle . George W Bush is so guilty of killing his fellow Americans but he didnt care look at all the women and children he ended up killing for supposely weapons of mass destruction. ...[text shortened]... e eh, what a crock of Sh.t , Wanna be the sherriff of the world then repercussions will follow
    I'm a believer that something is not smelling right in the media/government story, however I don't necessarily jump from that to GWB intentionally murdered Americans, anymore that Bill Clinton did, in the equally suspicious Oklahoma City Murrah building bombing.

I don't think that you, I, or anyone really knows the whole truth.