Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 14:08
    @sonhouse said
    Did you actually READ that article? It clearly talks about 1989, not 2019. Are you that stupid you can't see the difference? It is a FACT jack. He (Barr) lied to congress in 89 and he lied again in 2019, in fact even on the morning of the release of the Mueller report he said again and again, TRUMP'S words, NO COLLUSION and in fact the Mueller report says that word has no le ...[text shortened]... ?
    You seriously think just because he said NO COLLUSION there was none?
    Come on, THINK about it.
    Sonhouse......I implore you to settle down. And somebody got mad at me about a W Post article, saying I should learn the difference in Editorial and Opinion. I mean really. And I said Exonerated! Then you go off like all this stuff. How do you find the time......... Cant you just rely on the findings and move on,
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 14:12
    You mean politicians use their position of power to protect their butts? Say it is not so!

The true believing hypocrites on this site are beyond belief, true useful idiots.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 14:27
    @mott-the-hoople said
    so he is guilty without proof? see why we don't like liberals now?
    Yeah, you don't like the truth. Believe me, we get it.

🙄
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 14:35
    Hey look people are still using the thumbs up and thumbs down! As if the popularity contest means anything. I suppose it gives them some sort of a feeling of power to judge people. Yet if you asked them most would claim to be non judgmental lol.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 14:401 edit
    @suzianne said
    Yeah, you don't like the truth. Believe me, we get it.

🙄
    Oh i just loved it when mueller finally revealed the truth...and no, you don't get it. Now just waiting on Nunes truth to come out.