Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 May '18 01:20
    deadly mixture...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/28/8-people-killed-25-wounded-in-bloody-weekend-in-chicago.html
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 May '18 01:51
    Can you post from a source that's NOT the Koch Brother's bitch?
  3. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    29 May '18 02:37
    Originally posted by @vivify
    The short answer is "no"
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 May '18 09:38
    heh example of how journalism is made at fox news (and other mainstream media outlets, in that regard fox is not special)

super scary title : "BLOODY WEEKEND". Omg, what happened must click.
    first sentence : "Memorial Day weekend proved even bloodier than last year in Chicago." Well, obviously, this supports all my previous held opinions (as a Fox news viewer) that Chicago is a lawless apocalypse land and it's entirely the liberal's fault.

well, no need to read the second sentence that reveals last year at this exact time there was the same number of killings and even more woundings let's just skip straight to whatever else nonsense Trump has vomited and what the liberals have done to ruin america.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 May '18 12:55
    sure...how many you want?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-memorial-day-crime-chicago-20180528-story.html
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 May '18 12:55
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    heh example of how journalism is made at fox news (and other mainstream media outlets, in that regard fox is not special)

[b] super scary title
    : "BLOODY WEEKEND". Omg, what happened must click.
    first sentence : "Memorial Day weekend proved even bloodier than last year in Chicago." Well, obviously, this supports all my previous held opinio ...[text shortened]... ght to whatever else nonsense Trump has vomited and what the liberals have done to ruin america.[/b]
    oh...its just blacks right?
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 May '18 13:401 edit
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    sure...how many you want?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-memorial-day-crime-chicago-20180528-story.html
    Thank you. There's no reason to ever post from crap souces like Fox, Brietbart, Infowars, or any similar garbage. I refuse to open any links from them.

Regarding the article, what a great case for banning guns. And not *just* in Chicago, but nationwide, so criminals don't come back in to the city with guns after buying them from the next town over.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 May '18 13:53
    Thank you. There's no reason to ever post from crap souces like Fox, Brietbart, Infowars, or any similar garbage. I refuse to open any links from them.

Regarding the article, what a great case for banning guns. And not *just* in Chicago, but nationwide, so criminals don't come back in to the city with guns after buying them from the next town over.
    never fear the messenger...

Oh...you mean the world ends at the US borders?
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 May '18 13:561 edit
    never fear the messenger...

Oh...you mean the world ends at the US borders?
    Don't be stupid, as unnatural as that may be for you. I just posted a thread about Saudi Arabia, using a link from the BBC. Obviously, I don't believe "the world ends at the US borders". I just hate garbage sources.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 May '18 14:03
    Don't be stupid, as unnatural as that may be for you. I just posted a thread about Saudi Arabia, using a link from the BBC. Obviously, I don't believe "the world ends at the US borders". I just hate garbage sources.
    you are like any other liberal...you don't like the truth! the source has nothing to do with it.
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 May '18 14:181 edit
    you are like any other liberal...you don't like the truth! the source has nothing to do with it.
    Fox News just paid $10 million to settle gender and racial bias lawsuits. Why would I trust their opinion on "black culture", as notorious as they are for racism?

Biased sources like yours filter info in a biased way, making what their spin on news untrustworthy.