Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Aug '17 17:14
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/29/rescued-woman-goes-off-on-cnn-for-hurricane-harvey-coverage-video/

So a reporter from CNN walks up to a flood victim and gets an ear full.

“But y’all sit here, y’all trying to interview people during their worst times — like that’s not the smartest thing to do. Like people are really breaking down and y’all sitting here with cameras and microphones trying to ask us what the #uck is wrong with us,” she continued.

“And you really trying to understand with the microphone still in my face? With me shivering cold, with my kids wet, and you still putting the microphone in my face.”

Hilarious! 😵
  2. Germany
    Moves
    30 Aug '17 18:59
    Good to see the Daily Caller is doing their part to help the victims of the flooding.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 15:271 edit
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Good to see the Daily Caller is doing their part to help the victims of the flooding.
    What about news sources that mock the victims.

https://www.infowars.com/the-left-is-triggered-by-hurricane-harvey-because-it-proves-america-isnt-racist/

Politico chose to respond to the catastrophe by mocking the victims of the hurricane.

They posted a cartoon of a white man wearing a Confederate flag shirt and his daughter being rescued that mocked their faith in God and thanked the government for rescuing them. The image was soon deleted.

What is not really being reported is the wide spread spirit of love and generosity, even between blacks and whites seen in the article

Pictures don't lie.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 17:09
    Originally posted by @whodey

https://www.infowars.com/the-left-is-triggered-by-hurricane-harvey-because-it-proves-america-isnt-racist/

Politico chose to respond to the catastrophe by mocking the victims of the hurricane.

They posted a cartoon of a white man wearing a Confederate flag shirt and his daughter being rescued that mocked ...[text shortened]... f love and generosity, even between blacks and whites seen in the article

Pictures don't lie.
    Yeah, wouldn't want to mock victims, for instance by telling parents of children who were murdered that they're a bunch of liars.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 19:31
    Yeah, wouldn't want to mock victims, for instance by telling parents of children who were murdered that they're a bunch of liars.
    Glad you brought that up.

Reveal Hidden Content
    http://nsarchive2.gwu.edu//news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

On March 13, 1962, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, headed by Lyman Lemnitzer--- himself a four-star general distinguishably decorated no less than ten times, at one point Chief of Staff United States Army and also the Supreme Allied Commander, NATO--- put forth the group’s recommendation for “Justification for US Military Intervention in Cuba” to the president of the US, JFK.
    In the 15 or so pages of the memorandum, the planners opined…
    “This plan, incorporating projects selected from the attached selections, or from other sources, should be developed to focus all efforts on a specific ultimate objective which would provide adequate justification for US military intervention.
    Such a plan would enable a logical build-up of incidents to be combined with other seemingly unrelated events to camouflage the ultimate objective and create the necessary impression of Cuban rashness and irresponsibility on a large scale, directed at other countries as well as the US.”

This introduction is their motivation to the following strategies in order to make a case for military action, all of which are nothing more than deception and not the free actions of a free nation.

”2. A series of well coordinated events will be planned to take place in and around Guantanamo to give genuine appearance of being done by hostile Cuban forces.
    Incidents to establish a credible attack (not in chronological order) :
    (1.) Start rumors (many). Use clandestine radio.”

2-10 involve other forms of subterfuge, all of them requiring actors to play the part of Cubans acting illegally or with extreme malice, against which we would presumably be permitted to retaliate.
    Number 11 is especially telling:
    (11.) Sink ship near harbor entrance. Conduct funerals for mock-victims (may be in lieu of (10.)).

Gee.
    That’s kind of weird, innit?
    US military offering various stunts they could pull in order to make it appear that Cuba provoked us, thus justifying our desired actions.
    But that attention to detail is amazing, yes?
    Not only would they STAGE AN EVENT, they even thought to add a touch of emotionalism to it by HOLDING MOCK FUNERALS.
    Who does crap like that?

The third case scenarios is all about false flags and staged events.
    From the US military.

They suggested a plethora of other scenarios, all involving real or staged events, all with the end goal of making Cuba appear to be the actor instead of the US.
    Is it even within a remote possibility that the US military--- or any other agency acting within the US--- would even think about conducting acts of terror or stage events which appear to be acts of terror in order to promote an agenda?
    Could they even go so far as to have funerals for fake victims conducted simply to add a desired element of realism?

Absofuqinlutely.

So, instead of having your head up your ass and declaring your research has brought you to conclusions which proves conspiracies just simply don’t exist, maybe next time you do some actual research.
  6. Germany
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 21:13
    Originally posted by @freakykbh

[hidden]http://nsarchive2.gwu.edu//news/20010430/northwoods.pdf[/hidden]
    On March 13, 1962, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, headed by Lyman Lemnitzer--- himself a four-star general distinguishably decorated no less than ten times, at one point Chief of Staff United States Army and also the Supreme Allied Commander, NATO--- put for ...[text shortened]... which proves conspiracies just simply don’t exist, maybe next time you do some actual research.
    John Ellis was the first to refer to a certain class of Feynman diagrams as "penguin diagrams", due in part to their shape, and in part to a legendary bar-room bet with Melissa Franklin. According to John Ellis:[4]

Mary K. [Gaillard], Dimitri [Nanopoulos] and I first got interested in what are now called penguin diagrams while we were studying CP violation in the Standard Model in 1976... The penguin name came in 1977, as follows.

In the spring of 1977, Mike Chanowitz, Mary K and I wrote a paper on GUTs predicting the b quark mass before it was found. When it was found a few weeks later, Mary K, Dimitri, Serge Rudaz and I immediately started working on its phenomenology. That summer, there was a student at CERN, Melissa Franklin who is now an experimentalist at Harvard. One evening, she, I, and Serge went to a pub, and she and I started a game of darts. We made a bet that if I lost I had to put the word penguin into my next paper. She actually left the darts game before the end, and was replaced by Serge, who beat me. Nevertheless, I felt obligated to carry out the conditions of the bet.

For some time, it was not clear to me how to get the word into this b quark paper that we were writing at the time. Then, one evening, after working at CERN, I stopped on my way back to my apartment to visit some friends living in Meyrin where I smoked some illegal substance. Later, when I got back to my apartment and continued working on our paper, I had a sudden flash that the famous diagrams look like penguins. So we put the name into our paper, and the rest, as they say, is history.
  7. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 21:322 edits
    Originally posted by @whodey

They posted a cartoon of a white man wearing a Confederate flag shirt and his daughter being rescued that mocked ...[text shortened]... f love and generosity, even between blacks and whites seen in the article

Pictures don't lie.
    Mocking the politics is not the same thing as mocking the victims - snowflake. I for one posted this on another Houston thread:

...But it’s also a multiracial metropolis led by a black mayor and a Latino police chief, with an insurgent progressive movement that elected a progressive Harris County district attorney just last year. We can see the best and the worst of the country in microcosm, and so far, the best is winning. ...
    ... All we know right now is that a great American city is asking for, and getting, the support of state, local, and federal government, along with the kindness of neighbors to accomplish an unprecedented rescue operation. The entire Gulf storm has claimed only nineteen lives so far. These multiracial rescue teams, whether they’re government responders or volunteers, show us living up to our highest values.

You started that thread too. Why do you need multiple threads to continue the same topic? It means you make statements that are obviously false because you ignore what has been said.
  8. Zugzwang
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 21:331 edit
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra to FreakyKBH
    John Ellis was the first to refer to a certain class of Feynman diagrams as "penguin diagrams", due in part to their shape, and in part to a legendary bar-room bet with Melissa Franklin. According to John Ellis:[4]

Mary K. [Gaillard], Dimitri [Nanopoulos] and I first got interested in what are now called penguin diagrams while we ...[text shortened]... like penguins. So we put the name into our paper, and the rest, as they say, is history.
    "John Ellis was the first to refer to a certain class of Feynman diagrams as "penguin diagrams""
    --KazetNagorra

Did Raymond Keene claim credit for it? (Batman to the rescue!)
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 10:33

[hidden]http://nsarchive2.gwu.edu//news/20010430/northwoods.pdf[/hidden]
    On March 13, 1962, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, headed by Lyman Lemnitzer--- himself a four-star general distinguishably decorated no less than ten times, at one point Chief of Staff United States Army and also the Supreme Allied Commander, NATO--- put for ...[text shortened]... which proves conspiracies just simply don’t exist, maybe next time you do some actual research.
    "It can get back in the hole and put the lotion in the basket OR IT GETS THE HOSE!!"

Come on, go back to the Science forum. At least they KNOW you're an idiot.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 12:37

Mary K. [Gaillard], Dimitri [Nanopoulos] and I first got interested in what are now called penguin diagrams while we were studyin ...[text shortened]... like penguins. So we put the name into our paper, and the rest, as they say, is history.
    Strange.
    In the face of facts, you have nothing.

Go back to sleep.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 12:38
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    "It can get back in the hole and put the lotion in the basket OR IT GETS THE HOSE!!"

Come on, go back to the Science forum. At least they KNOW you're an idiot.
    Quite the life you've eked out for yourself.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Sep '17 18:49
    Quite the life you've eked out for yourself.
    Says the guy who believes Earth to be flat and the moon self illuminating.