Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 28 Feb '10 20:14
    Public service? Funny she doesn't mention that she was promoted to Executive Vice-President of Community Affairs for a Chicago hospital at the paltry salary of $317,000 a year . . . right after her husband won the Senate seat in Illinois. After he was crowned President and she headed for D.C., the position evaporated and was never filled again!

    Comments?
    Keep tightening your belts folks
  2. 28 Feb '10 20:32
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Public service? Funny she doesn't mention that she was promoted to Executive Vice-President of Community Affairs for a Chicago hospital at the paltry salary of $317,000 a year . . . right after her husband won the Senate seat in Illinois. After he was crowned President and she headed for D.C., the position evaporated and was never filled again!

    Comments?
    Keep tightening your belts folks
    Yeah if you want a real eye-opener check out her graduate thesis it's available online, it reads like something a talented 9th grader would have done. She got all the verb tenses and punctuation right.

    Then she gets 300K a year for a non-existant position. Cool.
  3. 28 Feb '10 20:59
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    Public service? Funny she doesn't mention that she was promoted to Executive Vice-President of Community Affairs for a Chicago hospital at the paltry salary of $317,000 a year . . . right after her husband won the Senate seat in Illinois. After he was crowned President and she headed for D.C., the position evaporated and was never filled again!

    Comments?
    Keep tightening your belts folks
    Link?
  4. 28 Feb '10 21:00
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Yeah if you want a real eye-opener check out her graduate thesis it's available online, it reads like something a talented 9th grader would have done. She got all the verb tenses and punctuation right.

    Then she gets 300K a year for a non-existant position. Cool.
    Link?
  5. 28 Feb '10 21:25
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Link?
    http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8642.html
  6. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    28 Feb '10 21:27
    It must be so hard for Sam to wake up every morning
    and realize that the President is... still... black.

    I bet my arse the rage wouldn't be that much amongst
    certain individuals if their president was white. Regardless
    of the party.
  7. 28 Feb '10 22:16
    Originally posted by Seitse
    It must be so hard for Sam to wake up every morning
    and realize that the President is... still... black.

    I bet my arse the rage wouldn't be that much amongst
    certain individuals if their president was white. Regardless
    of the party.
    Seitse you were gonna come up with a new line of insults, remember?

    Or if you want to keep repeating the same old coward racist samantha blah blah blah go for it but it's boring and people are starting to think you're not very imaginative. Stupid even.
  8. 28 Feb '10 22:33
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Seitse you were gonna come up with a new line of insults, remember?

    Or if you want to keep repeating the same old coward racist samantha blah blah blah go for it but it's boring and people are starting to think you're not very imaginative. Stupid even.
    Its pretty much established he is a moron.
  9. 28 Feb '10 23:00
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Its pretty much established he is a moron.
    No he must be very smart, he's a lawyer and a college professor of hispanic literature and a movie and stage producer AND he volunteers his spare time working in a men's homeless shelter!

    I suspect there's some truth in his very last claim, but it's not as a volunteer, more likely it's where he lives.
  10. 28 Feb '10 23:32
    Originally posted by Seitse
    It must be so hard for Sam to wake up every morning
    and realize that the President is... still... black.

    I bet my arse the rage wouldn't be that much amongst
    certain individuals if their president was white. Regardless
    of the party.
    No rage from me.
    More in response to an e-mail I received telling me all Americans need to tighten their belts. I guess she doesn't wear a belt.
  11. 28 Feb '10 23:35
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Link?
    http://www.cdobs.com/archive/our-columns/michelle-obamas-job-eliminated/

    heck troop I thought you knew this already,, sorry!
  12. 28 Feb '10 23:39
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Seitse you were gonna come up with a new line of insults, remember?

    Or if you want to keep repeating the same old coward racist samantha blah blah blah go for it but it's boring and people are starting to think you're not very imaginative. Stupid even.
    Don't take it personally. Obviously such a broad statement has ohave some truth to it.
  13. 28 Feb '10 23:41
    Originally posted by Seitse
    It must be so hard for Sam to wake up every morning
    and realize that the President is... still... black.

    I bet my arse the rage wouldn't be that much amongst
    certain individuals if their president was white. Regardless
    of the party.
    http://joshuapundit.blogspot.com/2009/01/michelle-obamas-300k-job-at-hospital.html

    And here is a link for you you babbling idiot,, racist,, oh get off it.
  14. 01 Mar '10 00:28
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    Seitse you were gonna come up with a new line of insults, remember?

    Or if you want to keep repeating the same old coward racist samantha blah blah blah go for it but it's boring and people are starting to think you're not very imaginative. Stupid even.
    It seems to me your idea of political discourse is on the level of "Michelle Obama is a big stupid-head"

    I've only began browsing her thesis. While it isn't Shakespeare I completely disagree with your characterization of it. I'm also curious what motivation you have to go after Obama's wife. President Obama is the political opposition, so of course he must be an un-American Socialist Communist racist radical Muslim terrorist sympathizer. But his wife? I'm just wondering when you're going to start going after his kids. Will you at least wait until they're 18, or will you start the attack when they turn 13 like Rush Limbaugh calling Chelsea the "Whitehouse dog"?
  15. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    01 Mar '10 00:54
    Here's a FactCheck article regarding this "issue": http://www.factcheck.org/2009/05/michelle-obamas-salary/

    Considering she graduated with a J.D. from Harvard Law School, her earnings over her career seem well below normal for someone with those qualifications.