Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 09:05
    The Democrats have good reason to dislike Trump, he is the posterboy ugly American, rude, crude, loud and arrogant, he uses bumper sticker soundbites designed to appeal to the uneducated, looks upon himself not as a President, but a King, and thinks the solutions to the all complex international problems can be solved by bullying and intimidation. Q: What have the Democrats done to help their cause since the election of 2016? A: Not much! Democrats have a golden opportunity to come back strong in the next 2 elections against an unpopular President and his equally unpopular party, but instead of creating a central message that will cause voters to rally to their side, a solid plan that voters can get behind, and planning some solid election strategy that will bring back those independent and swing voters, the left wing has done little but whine, snivel, and protest. Democrats, get your act together, or this golden opportunity will turn into cow dung!

"Getting 50 Democrats to agree on a course of action is like herding cats!" - Bill Clinton
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 09:54
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
  3. Subscriberdivegeester
    Leave Means Leave
    Voting not marching!
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 12:31
    Originally posted by @mchill
    The Democrats have good reason to dislike Trump, he is the posterboy ugly American, rude, crude, loud and arrogant, he uses bumper sticker soundbites designed to appeal to the uneducated, looks upon himself not as a President, but a King, and thinks the solutions to the all complex international problems can be solved by bullying and intimidation. Q: What ha ...[text shortened]... g!

"Getting 50 Democrats to agree on a course of action is like herding cats!" - Bill Clinton
    I half wrote a post this morning about this, but decide not to bother. Now you have brought it up I’ll chip in.

Trump is winning with republicans not because that like him but because he is seen to be delivering actions against his promises and the economy his holding up. There is no point trying to convince republicans that Trump is a bad person, they don’t care.
  4. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 13:451 edit
    The Democrats have good reason to dislike Trump, he is the posterboy ugly American, rude, crude, loud and arrogant, he uses bumper sticker soundbites designed to appeal to the uneducated, looks upon himself not as a President, but a King, and thinks the solutions to the all complex international problems can be solved by bullying and intimidation. Q: What ha ...[text shortened]... g!

I think the Democrats are well-positioned; they've protected the ACA, got more social spending and watched the unpopular President make a fool of himself. Meanwhile, the Republicans haven't done much besides cutting taxes with the great majority of the benefits going to the rich and corporations (which isn't popular). Any type of economic downturn or a rise in inflation will get translated into further declines in popularity for Republicans and there's still the very real possibility that Mueller will wind up indicting close Trump aides. There's a reason why Republicans, even committee chairman, are deciding not to run in 2018.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 14:07
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Re ...[text shortened]... ats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats!
    Republicans!
    Democrats! 😠
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 14:09

The only way to get Dims and Pubes together is either to increase debt or start a war or increase with size and scope of the Federal government to "fix" a never ending broken world.

All the rest is just demagoguery.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 14:201 edit
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    I think the Democrats are well-positioned; they've protected the ACA, got more social spending and watched the unpopular President make a fool of himself. Meanwhile, the Republicans haven't done much besides cutting taxes with the great majority of the benefits going to the rich and corporations (which isn't popular). Any type of economic downturn or a ...[text shortened]... des. There's a reason why Republicans, even committee chairman, are deciding not to run in 2018.
    I think the Dims will get back into power like they always do cuz Americans are sick of the Pubes. Then they will become sick of the Dims and vote for the Pubes. Wash, rinse, repeat.

it's the best system for never ending exponentially increasing debt and revolving door world wide wars. 😵
  8. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 14:40
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I think the Dims will get back into power like they always do cuz Americans are sick of the Pubes. Then they will become sick of the Dims and vote for the Pubes. Wash, rinse, repeat.

it's the best system for never ending exponentially increasing debt and revolving door world wide wars. 😵
    It's almost certainly true that the next time the Democrats control the Presidency and Congress they will have to do better than the first two years of Obama or we're back in the cycle you mention.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 15:36
    It's almost certainly true that the next time the Democrats control the Presidency and Congress they will have to do better than the first two years of Obama or we're back in the cycle you mention.
    still don't grasp the concept of the >establishment< do you?
  10. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 16:15

I think the Dims will get back into power like they always do cuz Americans are sick of the Pubes.

Dims
    cuz
    Pubes

Whodey, you're the posterboy Trump supporter. If any student in our 1st grade class wrote like this they would have failed 1st grade! Aren't you the least bit ashamed that you write like an illiterate moron??
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 16:58
    My guess is that they will offer us a fabulous new health care coverage that will be bigger and better! 😵
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 17:012 edits
    I think the Dims will get back into power like they always do cuz Americans are sick of the Pubes.

Dims
    cuz
    Pubes

Whodey, you're the posterboy Trump supporter. If any student in our 1st grade class wrote like this they would have failed 1st grade! Aren't you the least bit ashamed that you write like an illiterate moron??
    I am not a Trump supporter. I've said time and again Trump is not a conservative. I don't know anyone who thinks he is. Just look at the spending he will do.

Trump is as much a conservative as he is a racist. Both charges are absurd.

Again, the only hope for the nation is the Article V movement. Power breeds corruption and the Federal government currently has too much power.

The witch hunt against Trump is a prime example. Both parties have created a police state whereby they can now use FISA warrants against US citizens with impunity needing very little probable cause if any.

And yes, Trump was correct. He was being wire tapped. He has been vindicated.
  13. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 17:04
    My guess is that they will offer us a fabulous new health care coverage that will be bigger and better! 😵
    That would be a good idea; a fairly solid majority of Americans agree that "it is the federal government’s responsibility to make sure all Americans have health care coverage." http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/23/public-support-for-single-payer-health-coverage-grows-driven-by-democrats/
  14. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 17:08
    I am not a Trump supporter. I've said time and again Trump is not a conservative. I don't know anyone who thinks he is. Just look at the spending he will do.

Trump is as much a conservative as he is a racist. Both charges are absurd.

Again, the only hope for the nation is the Article V movement. Power breeds corruption and the Federal government c ...[text shortened]... cause if any.

And yes, Trump was correct. He was being wire tapped. He has been vindicated.
    whodey: And yes, Trump was correct. He was being wire tapped. He has been vindicated.

I know that is what Fox News keeps telling you, but there remains zero evidence to support such a claim.

The rest is baloney; you pick and choose when you favor local autonomy (not so much with sanctuary cities for example). The Article V movement is a scam; you even admitted that you wanted a balanced budget amendment just so Social Security and Medicare could be slashed even though hardly any Americans support such policies.

You're a partisan fraud.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 17:081 edit
    That would be a good idea; a fairly solid majority of Americans agree that "it is the federal government’s responsibility to make sure all Americans have health care coverage." http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/23/public-support-for-single-payer-health-coverage-grows-driven-by-democrats/
    Let me guess, I would pay less for health care and enjoy the same standard of health care and be able to keep my doctor.

Right?

Wait till I tell my friends, They will all be so happy! 😵