Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Feb '19 04:373 edits
    Someone should probably start a list of people in the DNC who have declared that they will run for President, so I will start one.

Baby killer #:

1. Kamala Harris. She seems like the front runner. As Harry Reid said about Obama, she is light skinned and does not have a negro dialect, so Dims may vote for her despite their racism and black face painting
    2. Spartacus. Not much news on him. Perhaps he should have chosen Batman instead.
    3. Pocahontas. Can't tell if she will run as an Indian to prove Trump was wrong about her Indian heritage or whether she will stick to apologizing to Indians for putting she was an Indian on applications.
    4. Dr. Gosnell.? After all, he is a folk hero for the Left
    5. ?
    6. ?

Anyone else?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Feb '19 04:414 edits
    I almost forgot one possible candidate.

Could it happen?

(Start music)

YouTube

Wait for it...........................

#5 HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    12 Feb '19 06:16
    @whodey said
    Someone should probably start a list of people in the DNC who have declared that they will run for President, so I will start one.

Baby killer #:

1. Kamala Harris. She seems like the front runner. As Harry Reid said about Obama, she is light skinned and does not have a negro dialect, so Dims may vote for her despite their racism and black face painting
    2. Spartacus. ...[text shortened]... ations.
    5. ?
    6. ?

Anyone else?
    You have all the qualifications a Trump supporter needs Whodey-

You are-

Rude, Crude, and Ignorant.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '19 09:17
    @whodey said

Baby killer #:

5. ?
    6. ?

Anyone else?
    It doesn't matter. Only the most corrupt will get any news coverage. We may not ban people from running overtly, but it is done covertly by ignoring those that the elites do not want to have a chance.
    Why do you keep bringing up Cortez? You are doing exactly what the corporate news media wants you to, helping to increase her chances of becoming president.

Media attention is golden. It determines who has a chance and who doesn't. Why is Iran not a democracy again? If Iran is not a democracy neither is the USA in reality.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Feb '19 09:35
    @whodey said
    I almost forgot one possible candidate.

#5 HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're a horrible human being.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '19 13:39
    @suzianne said
    and you are naive enough to think he will ever care what you say
  7. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    12 Feb '19 19:08
    @zahlanzi said
    ...like the way people care about what you say zahlooney.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Feb '19 19:522 edits
    @zahlanzi said
    I am standing up and giving my opinion, just like him.

What are you doing? Oh, yeah, attacking someone you agree with. Brilliant.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 11:11
    @suzianne said
    Had you ever considered that you support a horrible hate filled, bigoted party?

Na, I'm just a deplorable.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 11:11
    @metal-brain said
    It doesn't matter. Only the most corrupt will get any news coverage. We may not ban people from running overtly, but it is done covertly by ignoring those that the elites do not want to have a chance.
    Why do you keep bringing up Cortez? You are doing exactly what the corporate news media wants you to, helping to increase her chances of becoming president.

Media atten ...[text shortened]... oesn't. Why is Iran not a democracy again? If Iran is not a democracy neither is the USA in reality.
    AOC is the future of the Dim party.

It's Venezuela or bust!
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 02:22
    @whodey said
    Had you ever considered that you support a horrible hate filled, bigoted party?

Na, I'm just a deplorable.
    No, I'm a Democrat, not a Republican.
  12. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 22:27
    @whodey said

Baby killer #:

5. ?
    6. ?

Anyone else?
    Good article in the WSJ today that if the Dims cannot get someone who can stand toe to toe with Trump in a debate, they cannot win. It goes further to state that only Beto has a chance to do that. So, we can pretty much discount a woman running on the Dim side, and the next person with a chance, well, doesn't exist.
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 23:23
    @averagejoe1 said
    Good article in the WSJ today that if the Dims cannot get someone who can stand toe to toe with Trump in a debate, they cannot win. It goes further to state that only Beto has a chance to do that. So, we can pretty much discount a woman running on the Dim side, and the next person with a chance, well, doesn't exist.
    Please. Your boy Trump has zero skills as a debater.

If lying and bloviating are ruled out, he's dimmer than dim.
  14. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 02:39
    @handyandy said
    Please. Your boy Trump has zero skills as a debater.

If lying and bloviating are ruled out, he's dimmer than dim.
    So, who do i believe....you, or the guy at WSJ who lives and breathes this stuff. I am going with WSJ, which by its existence helps many people make money in their sleep> Oh god, I just mentioned making money. Blood will boil in the liberal campsites!!
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 04:41
    @averagejoe1 said
    So, who do i believe....you, or the guy at WSJ who lives and breathes this stuff. I am going with WSJ, which by its existence helps many people make money in their sleep> Oh god, I just mentioned making money. Blood will boil in the liberal campsites!!
    Gosh, a newspaper that helps you make money in your sleep. What a concept!
    Just ignore those other newspapers with competent reporters who describe Trump
    as a conniving twittering narcissist trying to run the country like a reality TV show.